剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
我是要把酒带走了
I will be liberating this whisky.
不是哦
‐ Ha... Wrong.
你不能连我一块带走吧
Can't take me with it, can you?
别这么幼稚
‐ Oh, do not commit such a childish act.
你说幼稚啊 那不如这样
‐ Oh, you wanna see childish? How about this...
这才是幼稚
...is childish.
不过这是为了证明成年了
To prove a very adult point, though.
非常成熟
Very grown up...
且性感
...sexy point.
薇诺娜 把钥匙给我
‐ Wynonna, give me the keys.
钥匙在那混♥蛋♥手里
‐ My wiener has them.
西蒙 卡车司机
Simon. The driver.
说到大鸡♥巴♥ 我敢赌这箱子里有避孕套
Speaking of wieners, I bet you this crates has condoms.
我车里有工具
‐ I got some tools in my car.
就在大道上
It is up the road.
我去拿一下
I shall grab them.
我应该也会连你一块放了
And I suppose I shall liberate you too.
东风渐起
‐ With the wind blowing east,
真能闻到那股破味啊
you can really smell the shithole.
还以为你品味能好点
‐ I thought you'd have better taste.
你把厄普家的人带到咱们地盘上
You brought Earps onto our land.
瑞秋算不上厄普家的人
‐ Rachel isn't even an Earp.
厄普情人对吧
‐ Earp lover though, ain't she?
你把她引了过来
You connected her to us.
怪你自己 你知道会怎么样
That's on you. You know what's gotta happen.
拜托 我会摆平的
‐ Please. I'll make it right.
我在你床上发现了你俩的照片
‐ I found that photo of you two in your bunk.
如果你不照做 迟早就会派上用场
Should come in handy if you don't.
别逼我做了那姑娘
Don't make me reap that girl.
还有一块
‐ Another one?
行吧
Okay, okay.
你不是GPS
You are not a piece of GPS tech.
你这东西
You... are...
邪恶到家了 令人毛骨悚然
definitely evil and creepy as hell.
我尊重你的存在
And I respect you.
咱们就此别过吧
Let's just go our separate ways.
不是脚步声 只是风声罢了
Not footsteps. Just wind.
这风大得都要吓出屎了
So much wind you could poop your pants.
博士
Doc?
博士
Doc!
我认识你
I know you.
你也认识我
And you know me.
该死
Shit.
博士
Doc!
博士
Doc!
真废物 胳膊再伸过去一点啊
Oh stretch, you stupid bitch!
放了我你会后悔的
Oh, you're gonna regret that!
拿爪子斗 我能把你轰成鳄梨酱
Oh, you brought claws to a guac fight.
你不冷吗
: Aren't you cold?
决定还是不♥穿♥某个混♥蛋♥给我的
‐ Decided against layering up with the suede vest
仿麂皮背心了
some dick gave me.
不过话说回来 皮夹克更酷
‐ Well, leather jacket's cooler anyway.
夹克都不是我的
‐ It's not even mine.
这里的其他东西也一样
Just like everything else in this place.
好的
Okay.
我是来告诉你 咱俩以后不能在一起了
‐ I came to tell you that we can't hang out anymore.
你甩我 还想跟我
‐ And you wanted me to hold your hand
牵手吗
through dumping me?
这和我们即一切不一样
Not like we were anything.
关键在于 已经成为过去了
"Were" being the important part.
你被标记了
‐ You've been marked.
被一个写着C字母的石头
‐ By a rock with a big "C"?
只不过碰巧在我衣服口袋里而已
It was just in the pocket of my jacket.
她标记你了 但
‐ She marked you. But...
但我说过会将事情搞定的啊
But, I said I was gonna make it right.
我想一切回到正轨
I want to make it right!
什么鬼玩意
‐ What the fucking fuck.
地质学
‐ Geological?
化石
A fossil?
你从穷山恶水来的吗
Are you from the Badlands?
岩石堆
Rocks R Us?
旧西部
Old west.
牛的烙印
Cattle brand?
就是牛的烙印
It is a cattle brand!
这个臭名昭著的头牛贼家族
This infamous family of cattle rustlers
在老金德斯利畜栏的枪战中
were on the opposing side of the Earps
是厄普家族的敌人
during the shootout at the O. K. Corral.
C代表克兰顿家族
"C" for Clantons.
克兰顿家族在炼狱
The Clantons are in Purgatory!
你看见收割者了吗
‐ Do you see the Reaper?
如果找上你 你可以看见的
If it's coming for you, you can see it!
你说什么呢 收割者
‐ What are you talking about, a Reaper?
退后 这是为了你们好 退后
‐ Stay back, for your own good! Stay back!
肯定在这里
It's here, it's gotta be here!
在把她撕碎之前不会善罢甘休
And it's not gonna stop 'til it shreds her!
这是什么鬼地方
‐ What the hell is this place?
这是屠宰场
It's the killing floor.
它把我引到了屠宰场
It led me right to the killing floor.
在卡车上发现了血迹
‐ There was blood at the truck!
博士
‐ Doc!
- 快开枪 - 打什么
Shoot it! ‐ Shoot what?
- 只有你啊 - 开枪
There is only you! ‐ Shoot!
就在那儿呢 开枪啊
Right there! Shoot!
我看不到
‐ I cannot see it!
我没枪啊
‐ I don't have my gun!
你有我呢 我的枪也给你
‐ You have me, and mine.
那边
‐ There!
那儿 不对
There! No!
开枪
Now!
没起作用
It didn't work.
它又来了
It's still coming!
该离开这鬼地方了
‐ It is high time we leave this place!
不 它会生气的
‐ No! No, it's not gonna like that!
是啊 我还看不惯它呢
‐ Yeah, well, I do not like it!
离她远点
‐ Stay the hell away from her!
不 别伤害他
‐ No! Don't hurt him!
他有点不对劲
There's something wrong with him!
有问题的是我家族
‐ What's wrong is my family.
克兰顿 你是克兰顿家的人
‐ Clanton. You're a Clanton.
我们被下毒 诅咒了
‐ We're poison, cursed.
一直如此
Always have been.
但我不会伤害你
But I'm not going to hurt you.
他在干什么
‐ What is he doing?
你干什么 比利
What are you doing? Billy!
帮帮他啊
Please, help him!
比利 你干什么
Billy, what are you doing?!
天啊
: Oh, my God!
灵魂换灵魂
‐ A soul for a soul.
我的灵魂换她的灵魂
My soul for her soul.
敌人和同族 我们扎根在一起
We are rooted together, enemies and kin.
但我切断了联♥系♥ 献上我自己
But I sever that root, and I offer myself.
我们不能停
‐ We must keep moving.
没事了
‐ It's okay, it's okay.
它走了
It's gone.
它恨我 博士
It hated me, Doc.
它对我恨之入骨
It hates me so much.
我就在这 亲爱的
I am here, my love.
有我在呢
I got you.
有我在呢
I got you.
你做了什么
What did you do?
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表