剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
你从哪来 查理
Where are you from, Charlie?
- 我只想帮助别人 - 他不是查理
‐ All I wanna do is help people. ‐ He's not Charlie.
他是朱利安 我的父亲
He's Julian. He's my father.
我是一个成熟的半天使
I am a fully grown half angel.
你是真实存在的么
Are you real?
为了妮可和薇芙莉
To Nicole and Waverly.
你唯一真正有的问题
The only problem you really have
是人们爱慕你
is people adore you.
忙不赢庆祝你妹妹的订婚吗
Too busy to celebrate your sisters' engagement?
这样 扇我的屁♥股♥ 管我叫嫂子
Well, slap my ass and call me the sister‐in‐law.
杰里米 罗宾去哪了
Jeremy, where is Robin?
别把它涉及进来 好么
Just keep him out of this, okay?
- 这一切结束了 怪物 - 你找到你的枪了
‐ Time's up, beast. ‐ You found your gun.
我以为你想杀了我
I thought you wanted to kill me.
我只想不再因为我自己是谁而有罪恶感
All I want is to stop feeling guilty for what I am.
为什么我家厨房♥里面一直有一阵微风
Why is there a breeze all up in my kitchen?
我在哪
Where am I?
哦不 我没有
Oh no, I didn't.
早上好
Good morning.
或者早上摩根 用德语说的话
Good "morgen", as they say in Germany.
只是处于好奇 有没有人见过
Just curious if anybody has seen...
一条
a pair of...
皮裤
leather pants?
黑色的皮裤
Black leather pants?
薇诺娜
Wynonna!
你还在这里呢
You're still here.
既然这样
Well...
祝我万圣节快乐
Happy Halloween to me.
坏事还是好事
Prick or treat.
让我带你去街上吧
Let me help you to the street.
先把你扶起来
Let's get you up.
这条围巾在摩擦我的阴♥道♥
This boa's just chaffing my vag.
等一下 谢谢你
Hang on. Please, thank you.
是个好事
It was a treat.
这么说吧
And let me say,
如果你对霍利迪念念不忘
if you were thinking of Doc the whole time,
没关系的 因为我曾经也是如此
it's okay, because I know I was.
如果我是你我就不会参合这件事
I'd just back off a tidge if I were you.
记得我拿回我的猎鬼枪的时候么
Remember the time I got my demon‐killing gun back?
你会需要它的
You're going to need it.
埃文斯 消停一会
Evans! Keep it quiet!
这里什么都没有 好吧
There's nothing out here, man.
你忘了去年的事情么
You remember last year?
专注一点
Eyes open.
你听到那个了么
Did you hear that?
你看到那个了么
Do you see that?
把你的手放到你的 南瓜上
Put your hands on your... pumpkin!
我日 我讨厌万圣节
Fuck this, man, I hate Halloween!
我给你了我的所有
* Cause I gave you all I got to give
我知道没办法活下去
* I know that ain't no way to live
我让那恶魔带你回来
* I told that devil to take you back
我让那恶魔带你回来
* I told that devil to take you back
哇
Wow!
你把家里装饰的真有万圣节气息
You really smacked the Homestead with the Halloween stick.
- 我很用心的 - 确实
- And hard. ‐ Yeah.
让我来告你我跟我父亲是怎么过万圣节的
Let me tell you about Halloween with my daddy.
我们会躲在房♥间里
We'd cower in our rooms
我父亲就拿着他的波旁酒和枪坐在门廊上
while Daddy sat on the porch with his bourbon and guns,
胡言乱语的说着什么魔鬼之夜
ranting about The Devil's Night.
我很高兴你又说了一遍
Hey, well I'm glad you're reclaiming it.
确实
Yeah.
我需要一些厄普姐妹时间
I need some Earp sister time.
让她知道事情不会因为
Let her know that things aren't gonna change
我们订婚这件事改变的
just 'cause we're engaged.
是的 但是
Yeah. Well...
除了下个万圣节
except that next Halloween,
我将会像怪物一样调情我的妻子
I'm going to be monster mashing my wife.
在大城市里玩的开心
Have fun in the big city!
呃 购物
Ugh, shopping.
但瑞秋一直坚持想要
But Rachel is insisting.
一件什么白色的裙子
Something about a white dress?
你知道如果你穿你那件老斯泰森
You know I'd be perfectly happy
我就会很开心了
if you wore your old Stetson.
也许把那件卡其色裤子翻出来
Maybe un‐retire the khakis?
既然说到裤子了
Speaking of slacks:
来黑徽章司 带上你的裤子
"Come to BBD. Bring pants."
这是什么暗号♥么
Is that code?
这是薇诺娜
That's Wynonna.
记得你当时跟我老板的那个演讲么
Remember when you gave that big speech to my boss
关于作薇诺娜·厄普
about being Wynonna Fucking Earp,
- 猎怪女王 - 内奥米呢
- demon‐hunting queen? ‐ How is Naomi?
她在休假
She's on leave.
什么时候
Since when?
自从她以为她见到了幼年大脚怪
Since she thought she saw a baby Bigfoot
然后一直在哭哭泣
and couldn't stop crying.
现在她的前助手阿尔伯特
Now her former assistant Albert
领导者整个
is the boss of the whole...
你为什么穿着窗帘
why are you wearing curtains?
是遮羞布
Vagina curtains.
被我用作展示我的羞耻的夏威夷裙
Repurposed as my Walk‐of‐Shame muumuu.
薇诺娜 你已经连续三个星期
Wynonna, you haven't delivered a supernatural bad guy
没有逮捕超自然坏蛋了
in three weeks.
告诉我真♥相♥ 内奥米是被炒了么
Tell me the truth, did Naomi get guac'd?
万圣节快乐
Happy Halloween!
你是穿着 窗帘么
Are you wearing... curtains?
大家伙 我要迟到了
Guys, I'm late.
让我来向你们介绍
Let me introduce you
上次炼狱万圣节屠♥杀♥案的罪犯
to the perpetrator of Purgatory's last
特比顿
Halloween massacre: Te Deum Cleobis.
腐烂杰克
Rotten Jack!
他就是我们雕刻南瓜灯的原因
He's the reason we carve Jack O'Lanterns.
一旦他开始他的屠♥杀♥
Once he begins his slaughter,
他会一直进行下去 知道黄昏
he does not stop until dawn!
他今天已经屠♥杀♥了两人了
He's killed twice today.
两个优秀的黑徽章司探员死的太快了
Two good BBD agents skewered too soon.
和平使者会把它打成南瓜浆糊的
Peacemaker will mash him into pie filling.
不 这是一次严格的无杀伤任务
No, no. This is strictly a no‐kill mission.
黑徽章司想要把它活捉
BBD wants him alive.
- 但 - 哦 不
‐ Bu... ‐ Oh, no.
薇诺娜不能执行任务 至少今天不能
Wynonna's not doing a mission. Not today.
不 我们有我们的万圣节计划
No. We have Halloween plans!
我只是还没告诉你而已
I just didn't tell you about them yet.
你们需要一个提取器
You're gonna need to obtain an extractor,
压制住腐烂杰克 然后把他带到我这里来
paralyze Rotten Jack, then deliver him to me.
- 什么 - 你们有3个小时
‐ What? ‐ You have three hours.
- 呃 - 如果做不到呢
‐ Uh... ‐ Or what?
等等 你不跟着一起来吗
Wait! You're not coming with?
我有一个预约
I have an appointment.
草了
Jesus.
某人今天怎么急急忙忙的
Who swapped his Sneakers out for a toothbrush?
所以霍特今晚已经约出去了 还是怎么说
So is Haught already busy tonight or something?
不 我只是想和我姐一起消磨一下
No. I just want some time with my sister.
你的制♥服♥
Your costume.
天啊 不会吧
C'mon Waves!
说得好像我会刮我大腿腿毛一样
As if I've been shaving above the knee!
我爱万圣节
I love Halloween.
这杯免费 水星先生
On the house, Mr. Mercury.
真不错 哦有一件事情
Oh, much obliged. Oh, and Kippy?
这个东西是从黑徽章司补给卡车上掉下来的
This fell off the back of a BBD supply truck.
能治你的坐骨神经痛
For your sciatica.
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表