剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
你是想让我说出来吗 亨利
Do you want me just to say it, Henry?
我喜欢你是因为你不完美
I like you because you're not perfect.
你的心是残破的 像我一样
You're all busted up inside, like me.
我不想再这样了
I do not want to be, anymore.
- 有得选就好了 - 薇诺娜 你可以选择啊
- Must be nice to have a choice. - You have a choice, Wynonna!
你没有疑心过为什么克兰顿家
Did you ever wonder why the Clantons
从来没有变成返生者呢
never turned Revenant?
是的 因为我帮怀特·厄普擦了屁♥股♥
It's because, yes, I had to clean up Wyatt Earp's mess
而他杀完人就跑
when he shot and he ran.
在老金德利牧场
At the O.K. Corral?
我杀了他们
I killed them.
博士 我从来不跑
Doc. I never run.
以后也不会
And I never will.
看来你和那枪是相得益彰啊
I guess you and that gun deserve each other.
是克兰顿家想要爱丽丝
It was the Clantons who wanted Alice.
- 你们进来吗 - 好
- Are you coming in? - Yeah.
亲爱的 我实在没啥心情
I'm not much in the mood, darlin'.
来吧 我想让你俩都在这儿
Please. I'd like you both to be here.
为我们第一次 最好也是最后一次驱魔
To our first and hopefully last exorcism!
是啊
Yes!
呃 我说
Oh, God. Hey!
我都跟你说了 别离开那青蛙
I told you! Never leave the frog.
好好 我把这条加在越来越长的道歉名单里
Okay, I will add it to my ever-growing list of apologies.
新规矩 从现在起
Fun new rule: from now on,
任何人不得为弥补一个小错
nobody brings themselves to the brink of death
而置生死于不顾
to fix a silly mistake.
- 我要为这喝一杯 - 不 你可别
- Oh, I'll drink to that. - Uh, no you won't.
好的
Okay...
不给
No.
- 妮可呢 - 才不要
- Nikki-Nikki-Nine-Door? - Oh, God, no.
我还冻著没缓过来呢
I am recovering from severe hypothermia.
对 要遵医嘱哦 好吧 我帮你喝
Yes, doctor's orders. Okay, I'll take one for you.
你俩没事吧
Are you two okay?
我们同病相怜
We're the same.
嘿 妮可芙莉
Ugh! Hey, Nic-averly!
你们这年轻性感惹眼的一对
Are you two young, sexy smoke shows
- 是准备结婚了吗 - 老弟
- getting married, or what? - Dude.
- 杰里米 - 啥 说啥
- Jeremy! - Ugh, what?!
你们等啥呢
What have you been doing all this time?
我懂 我懂
Okay, I mean, I get it, I get it, you know,
困在伊甸园18个月
in the Garden for 18 months,
打败变形怪 保卫家园
defeating a shape shifter, protecting the homestead,
各种单独隔离
a lot of lonely trapping, um...
好好 没关系 我这就闭嘴
Yeah, never mind, I'll shut up now.
- 实际上 我确实 - 实际上 我确实
- Actually, I did... - Well actually, I did have...
想过这事
... planned.
真的
You did?
我也是
Me too.
薇芙莉·厄普
Waverly Earp...
等等
Please.
让我来吧
Let me.
妮可·霍特
Nicole Haught.
你愿意和我结婚吗
Will you marry me?
我愿意
Yes.
我愿意
Yes.
是的 我要和你结婚
Yes, I'll marry you.
哦 好耶
Ah! Yes!
好耶
Yes!
姑娘们
Girls!
- 终于 - 是啊
- Finally. - Yay.
我们赢啦
We win!
婚礼会邀请我吧 我希望
I'm in the wedding party. I hope.
但我也不敢太自信
I don't wanna presume. Ahh!
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表