剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
你想告诉大家你不是来杀他们的吗
Wanna tell everyone you're not here to kill them?
嗯 不是所有人
Yeah, not everyone.
薇诺娜打中霍尔特后 她就不受控制了
Since Wynonna shot Holt, she's off the chain.
我也想你
Missed you too.
你们都得死
You will all die!
欢迎回家 弟弟
Welcome home, little brother.
是时候我们拿回属于自己的东西了
It's time we took back what's ours.
克兰顿族人把他变成了那样的东西
The Clantons turned him into that thing
你还说我们会治好他
and you said we'd fix him.
冥河三角的雾
That fog at the edge of the Triangle,
- 从哪里来的 - 我猜应该是花♥园♥
where's it coming from? ‐ Best guess? The Garden.
不
Oh noooooo!
我可以让他再爱上你
I could make him love you again.
你去哪了 我也是毒药
Where ya been? I'm poison too.
把神经病的枪当主人
With a psychotic gun for a master.
你个伪君子
You hypocrite.
靠的
Oh, fuckity fuck.
你的未婚妻跟碧昂丝一样可爱
Yo, fiancée as cute as Beyoncé!
来了个专业人士呢
We gots a probs. Heh.
不要咖啡和甜甜圈吗
No coffee? No doughnuts?
你是哪种警♥察♥啊
What kind of cop are you?
黑徽章司已经正式决定不再派补给车了
BBD officially stopped sending in supply trucks
所以炼狱的所有商店都出现货物短缺
so every store in Purgatory is pretty low, Earp.
所以 听着
So, listen.
真有趣 我好像
Funny story, I kinda...
不知道把和平使者放哪了
misplaced Peacemaker.
我知道你们在想什么
I know what you're thinking
但我对天发誓
but it was an honest to Gaga oopsie this time.
还是说你断片了
Or was it a blackout?
说得好
Good one.
伙计们 不管到底发生了什么 我们能晚点再谈吗
Guys. Whatever is going on here, can we shelve it?
我们得在和平使者
We need to find Peacemaker
落入他人之手之前找到她
before she falls into the wrong hands.
薇诺娜 首先我想说
The first thing we want to say, Wynonna,
我们非常爱你
is that we love you very much...
这也不是攻击
and this is not an attack.
不是 更糟糕 这是妨碍
No. It's worse. It's a goddamned intervention!
我给你了所有
* Cause I gave you all I got to give
我知道这样无法活下去
* I know that ain't no way to live
但我还是让魔鬼把你救了回来
* But I told that devil to take you back
我让魔鬼把你救了回来
* I told that devil to take you back
我们真的很担心你
We're really worried about you.
你一直在狙魔
You're hunting all the time.
你基本上都不睡觉
You're not really sleeping‐
我一直在睡啊
I'm totally sleeping.
不 你那是昏过去了
No, you're passing out.
和睡觉不是一回事
That's not the same thing.
你把自己隔绝开来
You're isolating yourself.
我本来就是独自狙魔的
No, I'm hunting alone.
所以在新选出来的狙魔人到来之前
So until a new Chosen One rolls into town...
如果到了可以喝酒的年龄
who's old enough to drink.
薇诺娜
Wynonna!
你太
You're so...
- 你看起来太 - 太专注于
you seem so‐‐ ‐ Dedicated to keeping
保护我的朋友和家人们
my friends and family safe?
你太悲伤了
Really sad.
而且又孤单
And lonely.
毕竟永远开心这事是很奢侈的
Well, we don't all have the luxury of happily ever after.
博士爱你
Doc loves you.
闭嘴吧
Shut up.
我们也一样
And so do we.
那枪你留着吧
Just keep the stupid gun.
嘿 宝贝儿
Hey, babe.
薇诺娜 停下 拜托了
Wynonna, stop! Please!
你想让我承认我有问题对吗
You want me to admit I have a problem?
好吧 那你来听听哈 我有个大问题
Okay, well here's my problem, it's a big one.
如果我停止狙魔
Uh, if I stop killing demons,
那我爱的每个人 包括你 就都会被吃掉
everyone I love, like you, gets eaten.
也许这只是你一直在告诉自己的话
Or maybe that's what you've been telling yourself Wynonna.
因为你喜欢这么做
Because you like it.
有点太喜欢了
A little too much.
我还真是没听说有人抱怨
I don't hear anyone else complaining
自己还没死
about being too not dead,
因为我杀死了太多的恶魔
because I've taken out too many demons‐‐
霍尔特呢 他是个人
What about Holt? He was human.
为什么你杀死一个克兰顿族人就是对的
Why is it that when you kill a Clanton,
而如果是我的话 就是有问题了
it's the right thing to do but when I do it, it's a problem?
我真的以为你不至于这么快就从一个偶尔喝酒取乐的人
You know I really thought we'd have a couple more years
变成一个刻薄的酒鬼
before your transition from fun drunk to mean alcoholic.
祝你婚礼准备开心
Have fun planning your wedding,
你个假装圣洁的混♥蛋♥
you sanctimonious asshole.
嘿
Hey.
等她不再这么有戒心了
Once she's done being defensive,
她就会知道你是对的
she's gonna realize that you're right.
我这么做真的对吗
Am I?
我不是想要批评她
I'm not judging her.
我只是不想失去她
I'm just trying not to lose her.
嘿
Hey.
你需要我留下来陪你吗
You want me to stay?
不用 你走吧
No. You gotta go.
嘿 我们能在我家见吗
Hey, can you meet at our place?
把东西带来
And bring the thing.
书还是空白的吗
Is the book still blank?
像块湿石板
As a wet slate.
你留着吧
Keep it.
我不想让薇诺娜发现 然后认为
I don't want Wynonna to find it and think...
我不知道她会怎么想
Well, I don't know what she'd think.
尤其是我们刚吵架之后
Not after the fight we just had.
你没事吧
You alright?
没事 但她不太好
Yeah. But she's not.
我总是想这里也许会有答案
I keep hoping that will have answers.
薇诺娜是我生命的一部分
Wynonna's part of my story.
一大部分
Big part.
你们都是
You all are.
- 所以我才选了自己这部书 - 聪明
That's why I chose my own book. ‐ Smart.
不是自私吗
Or was it selfish?
为什么伊甸园会给我一本不能读的书
Why would the Garden offer me a book we can't read?
伊甸园里到处都是欺骗
That Garden was full of deceptions.
如果薇诺娜没有救了我的话
And if Wynonna hadn't saved me,
我还会在那里
I'd still be in there.
受着永恒的折磨
Tormented... for an eternity.
不
No.
不是那样的
That's not what it was like.
王座 将我对所有人和所有事的
The throne, it took all my cares away,
关心和在意都拿走了
for everyone and everything.
听起来真可怕
Sounds like hell.
那里像天堂一样
It was like heaven.
做天使就是那种感觉吗
Is that what it's like to be an angel?
雷米 看起来出来散步的不止我们呢
seems like we're not the only ones out for a stroll, Remy.
嘿 博士
Hey, Doc.
薇芙莉
Waverly.
我还不知道你这么喜欢户外呢
I did not peg you for outdoorsy.
事情会变的
Things change.
达拉斯 这里没有什么好猎杀的
There will be no hunting here, Dallas.
博士 你们可打不过我们
You're outnumbered, Doc.
把那女孩留下 我们就会放你走
Just leave the girl and we'll let you go.
我以为只有他会这样呢
I expected this kind of chicanery from him.
- 但是你雷米 - 我们太饿了博士
But you, Remy? ‐ We're so hungry, Doc.
霍利迪 即便是你也没办法杀死我
Not even you can kill me with a six‐shooter, Holliday.
但是我可以
But I can.
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表