剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
那不是警长 妮可呢
That's not the sheriff, where's Nicole?
- 就她一个人 - 是你单枪匹马保全了家园
‐ She was alone. ‐ You alone kept the homestead safe.
- 别开枪 - 凯西 别那么怂
‐ Please don't shoot. ‐ Casey, don't be a weenie!
我连枪都没了
I don't even have my gun anymore.
我们怎么会在园子里待了
How could we have been in that garden
一年半
for a year and a half?
明摆着啊 我一年半没拉屎了
Apparently, I haven't pooped in 18 months.
约翰·亨利·霍利迪
John Henry Holliday.
亚蒙
Amon.
我爱你 妮可·霍特
I love you, Nicole Haught.
对不起 我有点心神不宁
I'm sorry, I'm just so distracted.
他们回来了
They're back.
回家的感觉真好
So good to be home.
这是什么干预行动吗
Is this an intervention or something?
因为 说实话 我也是活该
Because honestly, fair enough, you know?
我只想换身衣服
I just, I would've appreciated a wardrobe change,
穿双高跟靴子
maybe a heeled boot situation.
不要戴黑头套
Maybe no hood.
这玩意儿什么时候能摘了
Seriously, when's this thing coming off?
是太亮了
That is bright.
把灯光调暗点吧
Can you dim those lights, please?
搞得像个牙医诊所似的
I mean, where we, at the dentist?
我哪知道啊
I don't know. Are we?
我是助理副司长内奥米·海查
I'm Deputy Assistant Director Naomi Hycha.
我也可喜欢穿睡衣了
Oh! I also love me a "py‐jam‐jam".
黑徽章
Black Badge?
所以黑徽章是不是
Does that mean Black Badge is‐‐
东山再起了
No longer defunct.
毕竟是你们开立的机构
Well, you brought the noise,
就算关停也是情理之中
I guess it makes sense you're bringing in defunct.
对了
Oh, right...
抱歉我们必须
Sorry about the whole
采取额外的安全措施
extraordinary rendition jam.
- 我来帮你 - 是另一只
- Here let me, uh, is that... ‐ It's on the other...
- 给我 - 好
- Just give me it. ‐ Okay.
你能回来 我们都好兴奋
Well, we are psyched to have you back.
我没回来 我穿着睡衣呢
I am not back! I am in my jam‐jams!
好了
Okay.
亲爱的 别激动
Babe, dial it back a notch.
咱俩是一边的
We're on the same team, here.
你只是 你只是迟了一点
You're just... You're just late to the party.
但我们需要每一位员工
But we need every employee,
二流的也要
no matter how minor, Agent...
厄普探员
Agent Arp.
杰里米
Jeremy?
天哪
Oh, my God!
你的小细胳膊咋回事
What happened to your gorgeous little chicken limbs?
衷心地向你问好 前同事
And a fond hi, former colleague.
内奥米 很抱歉 我认识她
Naomi, so sorry, I know her.
这位是薇诺娜·厄普
This is the Wynonna Arp.
为什么每个人都这样喊我
Uh... Why does everybody keep saying it like that?
2016年七月的月度员工
Employee of the Month, June 2016.
其实是二月
Uh... It was February, actually.
最短的那个月
Oh, so the shortest month? Mm‐hmm.
别担心 薇诺娜痛恨恶魔
Don't worry. Wynonna hates demons.
就像我们一样
Like we all do.
那当然了 兄弟
Hell yeah, brother. Pfft...
根本瞧不上这些魔
Despise them deems.
但她当然是一只都没杀过
But she's never killed one, of course.
没杀过
Nope. No.
因为他们好难杀
'Cause they are a lot.
- 对 - 对
‐ Yeah. ‐ Yeah.
但你对超自然现象还是熟悉的
But you are familiar with the supernatural?
应该是吓不倒我的
I feel like I can handle it.
因为我把一切都给了你
* 'Cause I gave you all I got to give
我知道这样只是苟活而已
* I know that ain't no way to live
所以我让魔鬼
* So I told that devil
带你走
* To take you back
我让魔鬼
* I told that devil
带你走
* To take you back
要不你直接开始吧
You could just start?
那我的幻灯片咋办
But my Powerpoint!
你的幻灯片都很漂亮
They're always iconic.
我可是花了心思做的
I do put a lot of thought into my wipes.
我喜欢
I love your wipes.
你还给我们都准备了本子 真好 而且
And I love that you got us all notebooks, and...
薇诺娜和博士呢
Where's Wynonna and Doc?
他们现在可能
Oh, well, they're probably off doing...
就像那样
...something like that.
而我 特意早来
Meanwhile I... I came early
因为我好想看你的幻灯片
because I am pumped for your presentation.
我们有好多问题要问 比如
We've got a whack of questions. Like...
- 克利奥是谁 - 对 霍尔特又是谁
- who's Cleo? ‐ Yeah. Who's Holt?
- 边境是怎么回事 - 怎么有这么多恶魔
‐ What's with the border? ‐ Why so many demons!
- 晚饭吃什么 - 玉米饼
‐ What's for dinner? ‐ Tacos!
好吃
Delicious.
和平使者去哪儿了
And what the hell happened to Peacemaker?
瞧瞧谁终于来了
Well, look who decided to show her face.
还穿着薇诺娜的外套
And in Wynonna's jacket?
我穿更好看
Oh. Looks better on me.
可别让她听见
Never say that to her.
瑞秋 我们正在讨论
So, Rachel, we were talking about
薇诺娜的魔法枪 剑
Wynonna's magic gun. Sword. Uh...
怎么了 她和我们住在一起
What? She lives with us.
迟早啥都会知道的
She's gonna find out a lot worse.
- 给 - 不对 她那本是蓝色的
- Here. ‐ No, no, hers is the blue one.
- 好的 - 其实我正准备出门
‐ Okay, okay. ‐ I'm actually about to bounce?
但 我已经来了一年半了
But... I've been here 18 months,
早就看出来了
so I get ya.
我会留意寻找一把 剑铳的
I'll keep an eye out for... a gun‐sword.
宝贝 家里没人了 你别难过啊
Baby, I'm sorry nobody's here.
家里就咱们俩 有啥好难过的
You're sorry we're alone in the house?
对哦
Oh. No, not that.
对政♥府♥来说 这是史无前例的情况
For the government, it's unprecedented.
是个机会 可以观察人类和恶魔
It's a chance to observe humans and demons,
在同一个
co‐existing together
可控的封闭环境中如何共存
in one controlled and contained ecosystem.
你们可以在冥河三角洲周围筑起边界
You put a border around the Ghost River Triangle,
控制进出的人
you control who comes in and out.
大部分都是恶魔
Demons, for the most part.
他们最好别出来 永远别出来
Ooh! Don't want them to get out. Ever.
18个月前 海查副司长
Deputy Assistant Director Hycha and the others
和其他人在神秘事件发生后
were called here after the unexplained event
被召集到这里
18 months ago.
我们是事发后才赶到的
We arrived after it all went down.
当然 切特里探员当时已经在炼狱了
Of course, Agent Chetri had already been in Purgatory.
但上面的指令是要观察
But the new mandate is to observe.
不要干预
Not to interfere.
昨晚你们把我从床上拽起来的时候
I felt pretty interfered with last night
干预力度挺强的啊
when I was snatched from my barn bed.
等去到恶魔地盘的时候 一定干劲十足
Well, when we go into demon territory, we do it with oomph.
那么 内奥米 你来这儿之前
So, Naomi, before this,
是不是在罗斯威尔
you were, what, at Roswell,
忙着给外星人掏肠子呢
wrist‐deep in alien sphincter I suppose?
我是 我是
Oh, I was... I was...
我是从渔业部转到这里来的
I was transferred here from the Department of Fisheries.
黑徽章司解散了
The Black Badge Division had been dissolved
他们急需志愿者
and they were desperate for volunteers.
我的上级以前是伯利兹公使
My supervisor was the envoy to Belize.
他要教我冲浪
He's gonna teach me how to surf.
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表