剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
- 你是在玩鱼的梗吗 - 我要带走杰里米
‐ Wait, is that a fish joke? ‐ I leave here with Jeremy.
我们一起联手夺回
Together, we take back the Black Badge offices
炼狱镇的黑徽章办公室 恢复我的团队
in Purgatory, we reinstate my posse of dipshits,
然后我们猎杀恶魔
and we hunt some goddamn demons.
没那么简单
It's just, it's not that simple.
只要你一句话
It can be.
把我当作金鱼
Think of me like a goldfish.
一根筋
Dumb and determined.
探员
Agent...
探员厄普
Agent Earp.
我们的上司要求出结果
Our bosses expect results.
如果你觉得我们害怕恶魔
And if you think I'm afraid of demons,
等你看到了我们的上司再说
just wait until you meet upper management.
你自己决定 切特里探员
This is your call, Agent Chetri.
他们能够完成任务
They can get it done.
但要有我帮忙
With my help.
你的这个团队一定很特别
This team of yours must be pretty special.
他们是最优秀的团队
The best.
你心意改变得正是时候
Came to your senses in the nick of time.
你把欠我的东西拿来了
You bring what's due?
我来还给你 但是我什么都不欠你的
I'm giving it back. Because I owe you nothing.
你是这么想的吗
Ha‐ha! Is that how you figure it?
博士和薇芙莉是靠自己的力量逃离的伊甸园 不是靠你
Doc and Waverly got themselves out of the garden. Not you.
得了吧
Come on.
就算你对厄普家的那个丫头死心塌地
You may be dumbstruck for that Earp tart,
也不至于盲目到这种程度
but you're not an idiot.
都结束了
It's over.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
这才刚刚开始
It's just beginning.
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表