剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
你是想保护他们
You were trying to protect them.
如果我失败了呢 他们都失踪了
What if I didn't? They're gone.
妮可当时还戴着这个
Nicole was wearing this...
就在我们醉着的时候 布沙那事发生之前
...when we drank, before Bulshar.
她当时还笑着
She was smiling.
薇芙莉肯定把这个给她了
Waverly must've given this to her.
给她的 或者
Given it, or...
是提出了交易
...made a proposition?
我的天
Oh, my God.
拜托你一定要没事
Please be okay, Haught pants.
不论你在哪
Wherever you are.
我的头啊
Ah, my head!
我的天 我不在家
Oh, my God, I'm not on the homestead.
薇诺纳·厄普
Wynonna Earp.
你个小混
- You little motherfu-- Ow!
行
Okay...
我之前用过这种海狸炸♥药♥
I've used these beaver blasters.
现在可不是聊♥性♥爱玩具的时候
You know, now is not the time for marital aids.
这事不讲究时机
It's always time.
这些是用来炸开那些海狸大坝
These are for busting beaver dams,
以及对付所有碍着我们路的敌人的
or anything else that gets in our way.
你这性♥爱♥玩具
You got a sex toy
还能找到无人能知的神秘地带吗
that can find a mysterious place no one else can?
那地方叫高♥潮♥敏感区 奈德里
It's called a G-spot, Nedley.
就像那些台阶一样吗
Like the stairs?
当警♥察♥跟丢了某样东西或某人的话 他们会怎么做
What do cops do when they lose something or someone?
建立搜查网络
Set up a search grid.
这就对了
Yes, right!
等我杀了那个厨房♥里的东西之后 咱就搞一个
Right after we kill whatever is in my kitchen.
没准是瓦尔德斯
Maybe it's Valdez.
那他可欠我一笔翻新费
Well then, he owes me a home reno,
因为那个名字刻得太特么俗气了
because that tag is tacky as hell.
- 梅赛德斯 - 薇诺纳
- Mercedes? - Ah! Wynonna!
- 你差点杀了我 - 我知道啊 是不是很神奇
- You could've killed me! - I know! Wasn't that amazing?
我以前可从来没有丢过飞刀
I've literally never thrown a knife before.
能见到熟悉的脸庞可真是太好了
It's nice to see a familiar face.
怎么了
What?
那个人是你 对不对
It is you in there, right?
这一切的背后主谋
Everything behind the tits.
- 凯特 - 安静点
- Kate?! - Hush!
这些警卫特别懒 但是老喜欢格斗了
The guards are lazy, but they like to throw hands.
凯特 我得离开这辆车
Kate, I gotta get off this train.
他也一样
Yeah, so did he.
妮可 认识一下我这位法国半熟朋友
Nicole, meet my French fried friend.
他以最悲惨的方式发现门闩通了电
He found out the hard way that the latches are wired up
就好像坐上了纽约州新新监狱的电椅
like a chair in Sing-Sing.
通电锁 谁是这儿的老大
Electric locks? Who's in charge here?
政♥府♥ 冒充政♥府♥人士的私人♥民♥兵
Government. Private militia posing as government.
他们强行疏散了所有人
They forcibly evacuated everyone
那些还没离开炼狱的人
who hadn't already left purgatory.
那梅赛德斯呢
What about Mercedes?
她理应照应你的啊
She was supposed to look after you.
想法够天真 她一听到那些军队车辆的声响
Cute thought. As soon as she heard the trucks,
那姑娘跑得真是比梅赛德斯奔驰还要快了
girl took off faster than an actual Mercedes.
- 其他人呢 - 这就难说了
- And everyone else? - Well, it's hard to say.
我必须得找到薇芙莉
I have to find Waverly, okay?
我最后一次知道的消息就是她和薇诺纳去花♥园♥
Last I heard, she and Wynonna were headed to find Bulshar.
找布沙了
At the garden.
你想让我为你占卜卡牌吗 还是在一辆移♥动♥的火车上
So you need me to read for you. On a moving train?
- 拜托了 - 行吧 我需要一个物件
- Please. - Okay, well, I need something
来建立和薇芙莉之间的联♥系♥
to establish connection with Waverly.
你有她的物件吗
Do you have anything of hers?
我
I...
有 我
Yeah... Me.
然后 这些气势汹汹的黑卡车
And then, these manly black trucks
围住了我家
surrounded my house,
凯特说
and Kate, she was like,
不 你这样的尤物可不能死
"No! You're too beautiful to die!"
然后我说
And then I was like,
没门儿 咱们同生共死
"No way, we are in this together."
听上去真的好惨
So you guys totally boinked.
不过她应该用了什么吸血鬼蛊惑人心的把戏
But I think she must've vampire mind-mushed me,
因为我突然开始从家里跑出去
because the next thing I know, I am running away from the house
完全身不由己
totally against my will.
你确定不是你的脑袋本来就有问题吗
You sure your brain wasn't pre-mushed?
后来我就决定来这儿
And then I decided to come here,
等着该死的继承人出现
and just wait for the friggin' heir to show up.
我已经不是什么继承人了 梅赛德斯
Well, I'm not the heir of anything anymore, Mercedes.
咒语破除了 我杀了你的妖怪老公 布沙
The curse is broken. I killed your demon hubby, Bulshar.
太好了 他给我留了什么?
That's great! What did he leave me?
一片废墟 花♥园♥突然裂开了
A disaster zone. Somehow, the garden opened up
- 把薇芙莉吸了进去 - 天哪
- and sucked Waverly in. - Oh, good Lord.
我就知道你还惦记着
I should've known that you weren't done
往你那闯祸档案里加入新内容呢
adding to the official Wynonna Earp Hot Mess file.
可惜档案早就没了
Too bad that file is long gone.
其实 还在
Well... no.
被我藏起来了
I hid it.
好 快说在哪儿
Alright, a little help, please.
不在那儿
No, it's not in there.
我不想让多尔斯的东西落入坏人手里
I didn't want Dolls' stuff to fall into the wrong hands.
你就把政♥府♥的绝密文档藏在那儿
That's where you hid our top-secret government files?
这沙发从来没人坐
Nobody ever uses this couch.
我们在找什么
What are we looking for?
到处乱跑的妖怪啊
Demons running amuck.
通往另一个世界的神秘入口啊
Uh, mystical portals to another worldly realm.
全员撤离的小镇啊
Towns getting evacuated.
比如新墨西哥州的马尔迪托
Like Maldito, New Mexico.
超自然力量的修罗场
Supernatural hellmouth
妖怪活动太猖狂了
where demonic shit got so out of hand
他们只能把镇子全炸了
they just bombed it to smithereens.
他们是谁
"They" who?
我的前雇主 黑徽章司
My former employer, the Black Badge Division.
这地方比我的读书会还多余啊
And I thought my erotic book club was extra.
夏皮罗 伊莱扎
Shapiro, Eliza...
卢卡多 格雷格 卢卡多 珍妮
Lucado, Greg. Lucado, Jeannie.
好多没有关联的人
Whole bunch of randoms.
多尔斯存着牺牲了的同事的档案呢
Dolls kept records of his fallen colleagues.
天哪 你们看
Oh, my God, guys.
格洛丽亚·瓦尔德斯
Gloria Valdez.
如果她都死了 怎么还能在墙上给你刻字
How did she carve up your wall if she's Val-dead?
女皇 女性权力 来自头脑的力量
The Empress, feminine power, strength from the mind.
好
Okay.
不 重新洗牌 我要重来
No, reshuffle, I want a do-over.
死亡并非寓意消极的卡牌
Death is not a negative card.
什么 这是死亡啊
What?! It's death!
这张牌代表转换
This card represents transition.
一种途径
A doorway.
- 我知道这很难受 - 简直是折磨
- I know it's frustrating. - Oh, it's torture!
等我找到薇诺娜
Oh God, and when I find Wynonna,
我要折磨死她
I'm going to torture her.
你俩真逗
You two are so cute.
咱俩跳车吧
We could just jump out of the train.
我去救厄普家的人 你去救博士
I could save the Earps, you could save Doc.
也就是因为这样
In a way,
我才倾向于继续留在火车上
that's the reason why I tend to stay on this train.
是啊 他的确朝你开枪了
Yeah, he did kinda shoot you.
是啊 但接着我就抽到了自己的女皇牌
Yeah. But then I drew my own Empress card.
我发现作为女皇的我已经厌倦了瞻前顾后
And I realized this regal bitch is so over the second-guessing.
那些争斗 我们的互相纠缠
The battles, all the things we did to each other.
我不是指在床上
Outside the bedroom, I mean.
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表