剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
妮可
Nicole?
你在 死神体内吗
Are you... Are you in the Reaper?
告诉我她我为什么这么做
Tell her why I did it.
告诉她为什么我跟女巫做了交易
Tell her why I made the deal with the witch!
是的 告诉我
Yes, tell me.
你死定了
You will now die!
我瞄准了他右边
I've got him dead-to-rights!
- 差不多吧 - 不 别开枪
- Maybe. - No! Don't shoot!
现在他是妮可
It's Nicole now!
她不是变成青蛙了吗
I thought she was a goddamn frog!
她是青蛙 也死了
She is a frog, and dead!
但她也成了死神 别偏离计划 奈德里
And also a Reaper. Stay with the plot, Nedley!
妮可 你把一切告诉我
Nicole, you are gonna tell me everything.
你要是不说 我的挚爱可能会死
Because if I you don't, the love of my life might die,
我会非常生气 我都不知道
and I'll get very angry, and I don't even know
会气成什么样
what might happen if I get very angry.
明白了吗
Got it?
往死里打 不然永远见不到你的小玩具了
To the death! Or you'll never see your little toy again!
是嘛 如果你有自己的小玩具
You know what? If you had your own little toy,
可能就不会这么三八了
maybe you wouldn't be so uptight!
这也太离谱了
Can you believe this shit?
你黔驴技穷了 厄普
You're all out of tricks, Earp.
话别说太早
Not quite.
谢了 多尔斯
Thank you, Dolls.
你为什么那么听老婆娘的话
Why are you playing the old hag's game?
我想活命
I am a survivor.
这句话要是放在你墓碑上 肯定很讽刺
Last words that'll look super ironic on your tombstone.
你越勒我 我越兴奋
The more you choke, the harder I get.
你硬你厉害
Okay, boner.
解决她
Finish her!
- 她是恶魔修女 - 当然了
- Demon nun. - Of course.
听好
Listen.
- 嗯 - 要是找不到我的枪
- Yeah? - We don't find my gun,
- 咱俩都死定了 - 好
- we're both dead. - Okay.
那不是雷神穿著紧身短裤吗
Is that a Hemsworth in biking shorts?
《战士公主西娜重启》
A Xena reboot!
很棒
That's nice!
追上去
After them!
她的灵魂已经是我们的了
She's ours. We have her soul.
她曾立下誓约 一命换一命
She made a covenant. A life for a life.
她为什么要
W-Why would she...
为什么你要跟该死的克兰顿做交易
Why would you make a deal with the friggin' Clantons?
我也不知道是他们
I didn't know it was them, okay?
我等了18个月 已经绝望了
I waited 18 months. I was desperate.
我应该相信你会回家的
I should have believed that you'd find a way home.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你这是自食其果
You will eat your own.
小心我让你吃掉球棒
And I'm about to make you eat baseball bat!
怎样打破誓约
So how do we break the covenant?
不可能
Impossible!
沼泽女巫用结界束缚了她
The Swamp Witch has bound her.
双方死去 誓约才能结束
The covenant only ends when both actors die.
已经死了一个 还剩一个
One down, one to go.
我会帮你的 妮可
I will fix this, Nicole.
别 宝贝 别去
No. Baby, stop.
我们人很多
We are many.
我愿意冒这个险 谢了
I'll take my chances, thanks.
有多少
How many?
别把那东西放出去
Do not let that thing out.
需要找一下安娜贝尔
Gonna need Annabelle.
什么 你去哪
What? Where are you going?
我要跟那个沼泽女巫聊聊
To have a little chat with the Swamp Witch.
这事光谈没用 我也要去
This ain't no talking stick. I'm coming with you.
兰迪 地下室有个死神
Randy, there's a Reaper in the basement,
我老婆都快被电成四季豆了
and my girlfriend is being shocked like French beans.
马尔戈·让的儿子是警长
Margo-Jean's son is the Sheriff.
我们还可以靠法律制裁
There are still laws.
但如果马姆·克兰顿真的给妮可施法了
Well, if Mam Clanton put the spell on her,
这可能是唯一的办法
it might be the only way.
妮可
Nicole?
你救了我
You saved my life.
现在换我救你了
Now it's my turn.
好 等薇诺娜带著
Okay, so as soon as Wynonna gets back
- 和平使者回来 - 我们没时间了
- with Peacemaker we... - We don't have time!
你的计划不管用
Your plan didn't work!
妮可也不会希望这样解决
Nicole wouldn't want it this way.
如果我不杀死马姆·克兰顿
If I don't end Mam Clanton,
可能都不会有妮可了 更别提她的想法了
there might not be a Nicole to want anything.
尽可能让她活下去
Keep her alive. For as long as you can.
这里就安全了
You'll be safe in here.
好吧 你要用这里哪个凶器
Yeah, sure. Which one of these pointy-shooty things
来杀我
are you gonna kill me with?
看情况
Depends.
你的完美胸部被打够了吗
You gotten enough off your ample, perfect chest?
看来我们可以休战
Guess we can call a truce.
很好
Good.
我已经受够了
'Cause I am sick and goddamn tired
不想再被迫杀人了
of being told who to kill.
克兰顿已经够我受了
It's bad enough I have the Clantons halfway up my hoop,
不想再跟你也结下梁子
I don't need beef with you too.
克兰顿
Clantons?
拿个武器
Grab something.
帮我找找一把大邦特兰枪
And keep an eye out for a big-ass Buntline.
她在撒谎
She is lying.
Z世代的孩子懂得可多了 不能留活口
Gen Z knows more than she says, we cannot let her live!
这事别插手 克利奥
Just stay out of it, Cleo.
- 霍尔特 我们 - 霍利迪先生 请进
- Holt, we... - Mr. Holliday! Come on in.
真没想到 还是有人在意你的
Well, go figure. Someone does care about you.
你要给我5美元了
You owe me five bucks.
我会从你的保释金里
Take it out of whatever it's gonna cost me
扣除的
to bail you out.
我要的不是你的钱
I'm not interested in your money.
那你要什么
Well then, what do you propose?
- 有舞林大会内味了 开始吧 - 这个可以还你
- Ooh! Dance-off. Let's do this. - You can have this back.
出去发发呆吧
Now go out there and stare at it for a while.
我想跟你谈谈 男人对男人
I wanted to talk to you, man to man.
我思考过你的话
I've been thinking about what you said.
我们手上的血都是诅咒
The blood we shed damns us all.
我累了 霍利迪
I'm tired, Holliday.
不想再斗了
I'm tired of this fight.
与素不相识的
Having a beef with enemies,
陌生人为敌
people that I barely even know,
就因为我的祖先在决斗中含冤而输
because my ancestors lost an unfair shootout.
别往心里去
No disrespect,
但你的祖先是一群酗酒的混♥蛋♥
but your ancestors were drunken assholes.
- 你朋友也是 - 我本人更是混♥蛋♥之王
- As were your friends, and... - I was their Asshole King.
但人是可以改变的
But people can change.
我相信
I believe that.
我现在有工作 可以做些实事
I got a job now. Where I can do some real good.
还有个女人 是餐厅服务员
And... there's a woman who works at the diner.
我最想做的就是能够
And I would love nothing more than to be able
约她去矮个餐厅吃饭
to invite her out to dinner at Shorty's.
而不用担心是否有厄普家的人
And not have to worry about an Earp
从背后朝我开枪
shooting me in the back.
所以
So...
为了我们的同姓之人 不管是
We set enmity aside for the sake of those
现在的还是未来的 放下仇恨吧
that bear our name, present and future?
不包括过去的吗
Not the past?
我都快170岁了 警长
I am damn near 170 years old, Sheriff.
过去就是个负担 覆水难收
The past is but a burden. What's done is done.
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表