剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
‐ Not anymore.
黑徽章司需要你回来
Black Badge needs you back
掌管冥河三角洲
and running the whole Ghost River Triangle.
礼拜一立刻来
First thing Monday.
我 礼拜一没空
‐ I, um, I can't do Monday.
我有个约会
I have a date.
那恭喜你了
‐ Well, congratulations.
也恭喜你升迁 周二见
On all of it. See you Tuesday.
好吧 我们明白了
‐ Alright, we get it.
你挺擅长打扑克的
You're a good poker player.
你确实不是虚张声势
Starting to think you're not bluffing.
我必须向前看 我的马刺都吃灰了
‐ I have to move forward. My spurs are covered in dust.
而且我想去看摇滚名人堂
Besides I wanna see the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
你想怎 你是想我求你吗
‐ What do you w‐‐ do you want me to beg?
对我们来说这样不太体面
‐ That is beneath us both.
也许有一点吧
Maybe a little.
第一次见面 我骗了你
I told you a lie when we first met.
在井底呆了那么多年
All those years at the bottom of a well.
没错 是复仇驱动着我的大脑
Yes, vengeance drove my thinking.
让我还有动力活着 给我目标
Kept me alive, and gave me a purpose.
但黑暗到来之时 我害怕了
But when it was dark and I was scared,
我已经很久没有害怕过了 薇诺娜
and I have been scared for a long time, Wynonna,
我一般是想着爱
I mostly thought about love.
大家都说 人生短暂
They say life is short.
但人生太长了 还孤单
But it is long. And it is lonely.
如果你能碰到一群愿意忍♥受你
So if you manage to find a group of souls who will tolerate you
帮助你的人
and elevate you,
噢 还有一个
Oh, and one...
一个特别爱你的人
and one who will especially love you.
这就是人生的意义
Well, that is all it's about.
这就是战斗的原因
That is what the fight is really for.
别这样
‐ Please.
我不能离开她
I can't leave her.
那你就明白我的意思了
‐ Then you do know of what I speak.
我总跟你说 我们是一样的
‐ I keep telling you we're the same.
你绝对是我有幸能
You are without a doubt the best Earp
称为朋友的人中 最棒的
that I have ever had the privilege of calling...
厄普家的人
friend.
博士
‐ Doc!
对不起
I'm sorry.
我伤害过你许多次
For all the ways I hurt you.
我们其实只能伤到自己 薇诺娜
‐ We only ever really hurt ourselves, Wynonna.
我无怨无悔
I wouldn't have changed a note.
是的
‐ I did.
拒绝了霍利迪博士
‐ To Doc Holliday.
那可是霍利迪博士
The Doc Holliday.
他是没戴帽子吗
Was he not wearing his hat?
他变了
‐ He has changed.
但也做了些可怕的事情
But also done some like terrible things.
- 你也对博士做过可怕的事啊 - 我知道
: So have you. To Doc. ‐ Yes, I know,
但我又不是必须和他上♥床♥
but I don't have to sleep with him.
必须
: Have to?
- 各位 这样是最好的情况了 - 嗯
‐ Guys, it's for the best. : Yeah.
- 你们两的关系一直都 - 非常火热
You two have always been‐‐ ‐ Extremely hot.
令人担心
‐ Fraught.
还是说有毒
Toxic?
布兰妮的歌♥里我第四喜欢的
‐ My fourth favourite Britney song.
我们在聊什么呢
What are we talking about?
你动作快点吧 不然就错过他了
Whoa! You better hurry, you're gonna miss him!
薇诺娜拒绝了博士
‐ Wynonna turned Doc down.
霍利迪博士
‐ Doc Holliday?
我是厄普家族的传人
‐ I am the Earp heir.
只有我能使用和平使者
I'm the only one who can wield Peacemaker.
我不能离开冥河三角洲
I can't leave the Ghost River Triangle.
你♥他♥妈♥的不能
‐ Uh, the fuck you can't.
疼啊 薇芙莉
Ow!Waverly!
别跟我喊疼
‐ Don't you "ow" me.
还有你们
And you lot.
你们怎么能让薇诺娜又一次把她人生弄得一团糟 还说为了我
Letting Wynonna mess up her life, again, for us!
草泥马 草泥马 草泥马 也草泥马
Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you!
你就算了 甜心
Not you, sweetie pie.
- 薇芙莉 - 闭嘴
‐ Waverly. ‐ Nope!
疼啊 疼啊 等等 疼啊
‐ Ow, ow, ow, okay, ow!
这是啥
‐ What do we got here?
你在干什么
‐ What are you doing?
来
‐ Okay.
你翻我内衣干嘛
‐ What're you in my nick‐nacks for?
你怎么会有72个胸罩但只有一条内♥裤♥
How do you have like 72 bras and one pair of panties?
薇芙莉 我不会走的
‐ Waverly. I am... not going.
薇诺娜·厄普
‐ Wynonna Earp.
你想走吗
Do you want to go?
我想保护你
‐ I want to protect you.
不行 别把我扯上
‐ No. Do not put this on me.
薇芙莉
‐ Waverly‐‐
你不能再认为
: You need to stop thinking
只有你能管好这地方了
you're the only person who can handle this place.
你不能再假装你是孤身一人了
You need to stop acting like you're alone!
你也不能继续惩罚自己
And you need to stop punishing yourself.
- 好吧 - 但和平使者
Okay. ‐ But, Peacemaker.
- 还有 - 穿上
And... ‐ Put them on.
整 整件事
‐ The whole... the whole thing.
妮可是天使之盾 也是警长
‐ Nicole is the Angel's Shield and the Sheriff.
这次她会换个做法的
She's gonna do things differently this time.
人类 恶魔
Humans, demons
我们都必须找到共存的方法
we all have to figure out a way to live here together.
而且现在杰里米
Oh, and Jeremy's the new
是黑徽章司的副局长了
Deputy Director of Black Badge now!
哇 他可以啊
Wow. Go Jer.
我们会没事的 薇诺娜
‐ We'll be okay, Wynonna.
亨利和我在一起并不总是那么合适
‐ Henry and I are not always good together.
是的 磕磕绊绊
‐ Yeah, it's been messy.
但你爱他
But you love him.
那他妈当然了
‐ Oh fuck, I do.
为了你 那个牛仔成长为了男人
‐ That cowboy became a cow‐man for you.
他尽力了
He's tried.
现在轮到你了 薇诺娜
Now, it's your turn, Wynonna.
我最怕的曾经是 你
My biggest fear used to be that you'd...
你不会再回来
: ...that you'd never come back.
你永远无法了解真正的我
That you'd never get to know the real me.
但我现在知道了 你永远会回来的 薇诺娜
But now I know, you always will, Wynonna.
不只是因为 你是他妈我们需要的英雄
Not only because you're the fucking hero we need.
总在危急关头出现
When we need you.
也因为这里是你的家
But because this is your home.
外面的邮箱上都写着你名字呢
It says so, right out there on the mailbox.
你是我的全部 薇芙莉
‐ You're my whole heart, Waverly.
我们可以打电♥话♥的 叮咚
‐ We have cell phones, ding dong.
耶 好啊
‐ Yeah! Yes!
我可以让警方护送你
‐ Okay, I can give you a police escort!
我更担心
‐ Well, I'm more worried about...
你还真会挑时候啊 老妹
Perfect timing, old girl.
别啊
‐ No!
杰里米 别叫了
‐ Jeremy! Less screaming!
- 奈德利 去拿跨接引线 - 好
Nedley! Get the jumper cables! ‐ Alright!
就在地下室 搞快点搞快点
: They're in the cellar, let's go! Let's go!
哦不 我的天 他差不多到边界了
‐ Oh no, oh my gosh! He's almost at the border!
你在博士手♥机♥上装了追踪器啊
‐ You installed a tracker on Doc's phone?
对啊 我想第一时间看到他的抖音更新
‐ Yeah! I didn't want to miss when he posts his first TikTok.
而且我担心他超速
Plus I worry that he drives too fast.
记得带上这个
‐ Can't leave without this!
妮可 今天30度啊
Nicole, it's like 85 degrees out.
- 要个屁的温度 只要风度就是 - 我的天
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表