剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
凯尔特修女结再次出现了
The Celtic Sisters knot has appeared once more.
可以抄近路 你走吗
It's a shortcut. You coming?
去见一群被愚弄过的女人吗
To be among a plethora of women scorned?
只要我身上还有长枪二炮 她们就不会欢迎我的
Doubt I'd be welcome, long as I got Richard and The Twins.
好了 数到三就过去
Alright. On three we step through.
等下 什么被愚弄的女人
Wait, what, women scorned?
三
And three!
克莱伯恩警长
Sheriff Clayborn?
什么风把您吹来了
To what do I owe the pleasure?
我们要弄清楚她在哪个青蛙里面
Okay, so we have to figure out which frog she's in.
这身衣服怎么回事
Can we talk about this outfit?
如果青蛙有头发就好办多了
This would be so much easier if frogs had hair.
拜托 宝贝 给我点提示
Come on, baby, just give me a sign!
- 我在努力 - 再过几分钟
- I'm trying. - A few more minutes,
她会永久性脑损伤
and she's gonna have permanent brain damage.
时间长了就来不及了
Much more, and it'll be too late.
那 那
Okay, well...
- 要不我亲亲它们 - 值得一试
- Should I kiss them? - Worth a shot.
不 没用 我不在青蛙里面
Uh, no! No, it is not! I am not in the frog!
好吧 过来吧 小公主
Okay, come here, little princess.
别把舌头伸出来 行吗
Just keep your tongue to yourself, okay?
好了 亲了
Okay. Did it.
- 没错 - 你觉得她喜欢吗
- Yeah. - Think she liked it?
肯定喜欢
Yeah, definitely.
太恶心了
Ah. So gross.
修女奶奶 她来了
Alright, Sister Granny Panties! Here she be.
一个被愚弄的女人
A woman scorned.
干得不错 薇诺娜·厄普
My, you've done well, Wynonna Earp.
想要活得值 就找顶尖的人
Well, you want worthy, you come to the best.
她是你的了
She's all yours.
- 把和平使者交出来 - 搞什么鬼
- Hand over Peacemaker. - What the hell?!
你拿我做交易
You're trading me?
总比杀了你强
It's better than killing you.
原谅我吧
Forgiveness?
看看现在是谁怀恨在心
Well now look who's carrying a grudge.
我的枪呢
My gun?
她们要拿我怎么样
What are they gonna do with me?
我没问
I didn't ask.
我需要救我的朋友
I just need to save my friend.
曾一度以为我们是朋友
There was a time I thought you and I were friends.
罗西塔 一切都是为了生存
Rosita, it's just survival.
女人何苦为难女人
Why does it always involve women betraying women?
正如我希望的
Just as I had hoped.
你们之间情绪很多啊
There is something between you.
美味的情绪
Something delicious.
嘲笑 不屑
The derision. The disdain.
浪费实在太可惜了
It would be a shame to waste it.
女士 若你是想让我感到羞耻
Lady, if shame's what you're after,
我还不如回家看《爱的味道》
I've got three seasons of Flavor of Love on DVD, okay?
我才不在乎罗西塔
I don't give a rat's ass about Rosita,
只想要我的枪
I just want my gun.
你会得到的
And you shall have it.
只要你能活下来 就能离救赎更进一步
And a step closer to salvation. If you live.
- 什么 - 什么
- What? - What?
殊死搏斗
Battle to the death!
好吧 听著
Okay, alright. Listen.
虽然我们有点小矛盾
Sure we've had our ishes,
但我们绝不可能
but there's no way we're gonna...
不是说女人何苦为难女人吗
What happened to women betraying women?
我看到机会 就抓住了
I saw an opening, I jumped on it!
可不嘛 就像一只性感的蜘蛛猿
I'll say, you're like a sexy spider monkey!
- 你骗了我 - 我答应不会伤害你
- You lied! - I promised not to hurt you.
而我在努力信守诺言
So help me God! I'm trying to keep my word!
少废话 向欲望屈服 战斗吧
Enough talk! Give in to what you desire. Fight!
去他的大头鬼
You know what? Fuck it!
如果放倒你才能拿到和平使者 我会下手的
If I have to go through you to get Peacemaker, I will.
我已经140年没死过了
I've fended off death for 140 years.
我很擅长不死
I'm great at not dying.
那就把你那俗气的耳环取下来
Then remove those tacky-ass hoops.
是吗
Oh yeah?
来啊
Bring it.
贱♥人♥ 我这辈子都在用拳头解决争斗
Bitch, I have a lifetime of settling arguments
近身格斗我可是黑段三♥级♥
with my fists and level three BBD hand-to-hand combat.
而我有大靴子
And I got a big ole boot.
你个贱♥人♥
Son of a bitch!
- 怎么样 - 不行
- Well? - Nope.
- 感觉不到 - 这是最后一只了
- I'm not feelin' it. - That was the last one.
她居然连个提示都不给我们
I can't believe she's not trying to give us a sign.
真是要什么什么不来
There's never a damn pottery wheel when you need one!
我在努力了 只是不知道鬼是怎么做的
Ugh! I am! I just don't know the rules of Ghost!
要是
Okay, what if...
可以
Okay.
我靠 灯怎么了
Oh, man. Now what is with this light?
天啊 我要犯病了
Oh, God, I'm gonna have a seizure.
灯闪是有规律的 也许是什么代码
That's a pattern. That could be a code.
你说对了 是摩斯电码
You're right! Morse code!
没错 宝贝 你总能给我带来惊喜
Yes! Baby, you never cease to surprise me.
好 啵
Okay. Uh... N.
雾 不
N... O... T. Not.
我
I...
啵
N...
在 喔
F... R...
物 雾
O... G.
等下 是 ? 不在鹿里吗
No, no, that's a B. Not in frob?
- 差不多啊 - 差不多啊
- Ugh! Close enough! - Close enough!
行吧 所以她不在青蛙里
Okay, geez! She's not in the frog.
但她还在这里某处 对吧
But she is still here, right? Somewhere.
灵魂出窍
Astral-projection.
听说濒死的时候可能会出现这种情况
People say it can occur near death.
我第三次犯心脏病的时候 就这样过
Happened to me, my third heart attack.
结果发现遥控器在冰箱顶上
Found my remote on top of the fridge.
好 妮可 我们能感应到你 该怎么做
Okay. Nicole, we can hear you! What do we do?
地
B... A...
下
S... E...
- 室 - 地下室 地下室
- M... E... - Basement. Basement.
好 她想让我们下去
Yeah. She wants us to go down there.
下面不是有死神吗
W-With the Reaper?
这太疯狂了 妮可 你是这个意思吗
But that's insane! Nicole, is that what you're saying?
当 然 了
D... U... H.
是她没错了
Well, that's her, alright.
好
Okay.
所以你打算通过食神跟妮可沟通吗
So you're gonna chat with Nicole, through a creeper?
是死神
Reaper.
屋里的某人制♥服♥了死神
Someone in this room made it their bitch,
把他扔楼下了
and then tossed it down the stairs,
我觉得这人是个红发美人
and I think that someone was a ginger goddess.
再说 你们有更好的提议吗
Besides, anyone got a better idea?
我可以给她身体降温 争取点时间
Okay. I'll have to lower her body temp to buy some time.
就像青蛙冬眠那种感觉
Like a frog hibernating in winter.
通过减缓身体技能
Slowing down bodily functions
来避免细胞衰退
to prevent cell deterioration.
- 好主意 - 但是 如果身体机能暂停
- Great. - But, if we lose the body,
不知道会如何影响灵魂
I don't know what happens to the spirit.
- 准备好了吗 - 好了
- Ready? - Yep.
祝好运
Good luck.
- 来吧 - 这里发生了什么
- Come on. - I have no fucking clue
我一头雾水 但还是以防万一
what's happening here, but when in doubt...
死神乖哦
Nice Reaper.
比利 他们对你做了什么
Billy, what did they do to you?
给我注入了一千位祖先的力量
Gave me the might of a thousand ancestors.
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表