剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
请一定告诉我
in particular.
有没有古典的
Any vintage...
- 银器 - 餐具
- ...silverware? ‐ Cutlery?
刀具
Knives.
再大点
Little bigger.
- 比如剑之类的 - 打算攻占城♥堡♥
- Say, swords? ‐ Planning to storm a castle?
有个公主需要拯救吗
Got a princess to save?
是万圣节道具 我准备打扮成希瑞公主
Halloween costume. I'm going as She‐Ra.
啊我死了
Oh, my God, I would die.
是薇诺娜
Oh, it's Wynonna.
我要接个电♥话♥
I should probably take this.
姐姐 怎么了
Hey, sis. What's going on?
你收到我短♥信♥了吗
Did you get my text?
妮可
Nicole.
很高兴又见到你了
It's good to see you again.
悠着点 玛尔戈
Careful, Margo.
我最近得到了一些漂亮的戒指
‐ We've recently come into some lovely rings,
你应该需要一个
should you have a need for one.
既然你亲爱的薇芙莉
Now that your Waverly
已经安全回到你身边
has been returned safely to you.
正好提醒我
Which reminds me,
现在该派你去送了
it's time for you to deliver.
离我们远点
Stay away from us.
毕竟真爱无敌
Love wins, after all.
什么 你在哪
What? You're where?
在卡车上忙着呢
Doing a thing in a truck.
能不能帮我看一下石头上的符号♥
Can you just peep the symbol on that rock real quick?
什么卡车
What truck?
就是个白色的卡车
Just... A white truck?
薇诺娜
Wynonna.
是我妹妹
My sister.
显然这个卡车也运送香肠
Apparently, this truck is also delivering wieners,
因为现在我旁边就有一个大香肠
because there's a huge one right next to me.
这是我们之间的笑话 跟你没关系
That's an inside joke, it's not about you.
我其实在找和平使者
Hey, I'm actually looking for Peacemaker.
天啊 太谢谢你了 妹妹
Oh, my God, thank you so much, baby girl.
不管你在搞什么把戏
Yeah, so whatever one‐act play this is...
先帮我看一下这个符号♥ 好吗
Just take a look at the symbol, okay?
以后我再跟你解释
I'll explain the ween‐scene later.
好吧
Okay.
研究一下
Yay, research!
我不认识
I don't recognize it.
可能是个象形文字
Uh... It could be a pictograph?
或者是符文
Or a rune?
等我到家再查查
I'll look into it more when I get home.
好 谢谢
Alright, thanks Nerdely.
你最好了
You're the best.
这里什么也没有
: Ain't nothing out here.
真美
It's beautiful.
这个城镇真是
Oh God, this town.
不出所料
Of course.
我们应该检查一下
We should check it out.
我们不该去送死
We should not get ourselves killed.
真不敢相信我要这样说
I can't believe I'm saying this
在上帝创世的...
in the year of our lord...
管它什么 我忘了
Whatever it is, I've lost track.
这是我们的工作
It's our job.
这是个该死的魔鬼
This is demon shit.
这就是打劫
This is a robbery!
有人想偷我们的酒
Someone's trying to steal our booze!
还有食物和药品
And food and medicine!
谁在乎这些人
Who cares about these townies?!
我在乎
I care.
我确实在乎
I actually do.
有些人可能是笨蛋
Yeah, some of them might be meatballs.
如果住在这 那就是超级大笨蛋
Mega meatballs, if they live here.
但他们是我的笨蛋
But they're my meatballs.
你不准这样叫他们 大香肠
And you don't get to call them that, wiener.
我能叫 因为我是炼狱人
I do. 'Cause I'm a Purgatorian.
好伟大啊
What a hero.
当他们不想把你吊死的时候
And I'm sure they'll thank you by giving you super gonorrhea
肯定会上了你 传给你淋病 以示感谢
when they're not trying to string you up,
我才不要为这个肮脏的城镇
and I ain't dying for this dirt town
还有这些肮脏的人而死
and its dirt people.
这里连阿贝兹快餐店都没有
You don't even have an Arby's.
有个家伙叫阿贝兹的
We have a guy named Arby!
他穿尿不湿只是因为太忙了
And the diaper is just 'cause he's busy!
来吧 贱♥人♥
Come on, sucker.
- 薇诺娜 - 博士
‐ Wynonna? ‐ Doc?
你替黑徽章司做事了
You're working for the BBD?
你开始抢上供给车了
You're robbing stagecoaches?
你有没有见过大家议论纷纷的
So. Have you seen this Fleabag thing
黑徽章司新制♥服♥
everyone's talking about?
哇
Well, well.
垃圾教授
Professor Trash himself,
自己在修指甲啊
putting the "man" back in "manicure".
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
我需要再唱一遍我的热门单曲
Do I need to sing my hit single
厕所即厨房♥吗 因为
My Toilet Was My Kitchen again? 'Cause...
你没什么可丢人的
You don't need to be embarrassed by this.
- 你疯了吗 - 是 我是疯了
‐ Are you nuts? ‐ Yeah. I am.
我们已经过了这一关 所以才是朋友啊
We've gone over this. That's why we we're... buds.
我妈很严厉 非常严厉
Okay. My mom is strict. Okay, she's like super strict.
- 她不会理解你的 - 好了 别激动 比尔
- She's not gonna get you. ‐ Okay. Chill, Bill.
我来只是想告诉你
I only came to say that...
即便你家人都是混♥蛋♥
Even if your family sucks,
但你不是 我觉得你
you don't. I think you...
完全跟混♥蛋♥不搭边
opposite of suck?
承认喜欢你的感觉真是太好了
Confessing this crush is going great.
喜欢我
‐ Crush?
在这里别说这话
Don't say that, alright, just not here.
你现在得走了
You have to leave, now.
你直接说对我没感觉就行了
‐ Easier ways to say you feel different.
我不是这个意思
‐ That's not what I said.
我们现在能走了吗
‐ Can we go now?
- 这小姑娘谁啊 - 现在就走
‐ Who's this lil' hothead? ‐ Like, right now.
好啊 随时都行
‐ Yeah, sure. Whatever you want.
我会留心看有没有古典大刀的
‐ I'll keep an eye out for any big old knives.
你看见了杰里米 都不跟我说一声
‐ You saw Jeremy, and you didn't tell me?
偶然碰到而已 他没事
‐ Literally just happened. He's fine.
他可能是人♥质♥啊
‐ He's probably a hostage,
你刚把他送到黑徽章司手里
which you just bought into Black Badge's gas lighting.
第一条 薇诺娜
Rule number one, Wynonna,
我们不做敌人的走狗
we do not work for the enemy.
我们都知道第一条是
‐ We both know that rule number one
再三检查避孕问题
is triple check the birth control,
还有那些打算抢劫供给车队的人
and those who live in I'm‐robbing‐supply‐trucks‐houses
也不该对黑徽章司指指点点
shouldn't throw BBD stones.
你有没有和平使者 都不止这点能耐
‐ And you are better than this. With or without Peacemaker.
你也不是那种跟想做恶魔暴徒的玩意
‐ And you're better than playing petty sidekick
同流合污的人
to some, what? Wannabe mobster demon?
你穿着黑徽章司的制♥服♥ 还有脸说
‐ Says the woman in the BBD jumpsuit,
你还不是听命于那些混♥蛋♥
taking orders from the same bastards
都是他们害的多尔斯
that did what they did to Dolls!
你想我怎么办
‐ What do you want me to do?!
我想让你有点怀亚特·厄普
‐ I want you to act like Wyatt Earp's
孙女的样子
great‐great‐granddaughter.
纵使你把他的魔法枪丢了
Even if you did lose his magic gun!
言重了
Oh, balls.
不管你喜不喜欢
Whether you like it or not,
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表