剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
我已经是个成年的半天使了
I am a fully grown half‐angel.
- 我是守护者 - 我发誓要保护薇芙莉
- I am the guardian. ‐ I'm sworn to protect Waverly!
他们之前在研究某些跨维度空间的通道
They're working on some inter‐dimensional gateway.
简直就是2005年的辣椒节事件重新上演
It's the 2005 chili cook‐off all over again.
我会在炼狱
I'm gonna be waiting for you
等你回来
back in Purgatory.
我现在在这 我们得赶紧回去
I'm here, and we gotta get back there!
不
No...
薇芙莉
Waverly.
- 小镇 - 你们离开了18个月
‐ The town... ‐ You've been gone 18 months,
三个星期零四天
three weeks, and four days.
你们仨都是
All of you have.
有人在用绞刑
Someone has been handing out hemp neckties.
这明显是不应该的
That's a clear fashion don't.
是谁 为什么要这样
Who the hell? And why?
边界制裁
Frontier justice.
不仅要惩罚
Retribution must not only be paid,
而且必须将其公之于众
it must be seen to be paid.
没图你说个啥的旧时版本
The old‐timey version of "pics or it didn't happen".
有地方不对劲
Something here is pretty off.
小矮子酒馆
Shorty's.
有酒瘾的时候想得比较明白
We think better with a little fire in our bellies.
奈德里和我在这个地方
Uh, Nedley and I were here,
在你跟着薇芙莉上楼之后
after you followed Waverly up the stairs.
我们喝了你的龙舌兰
We drank your tequila,
但我没编流苏啊
uh, but we did not macramé.
除非这是《房♥产兄弟》的
So unless this is just a surprise makeover
改造计划
by The Property Brothers...
有时候 我会在
On occasion, I will put it on
下午打扫房♥间的时候看
in the middle of the afternoon, if I have cleaning to do.
这是什么菜单
What is this menu?
秋葵园里的枪战
"Gunfight At The Okra Corral."
大屌♥假日是什么鬼
What the hell is a Cock Holliday?
上面写那是鸡骨浓汤
It says it is chicken bone broth.
- 不就是汤吗 - 薇诺娜
Is that not simply soup? ‐ Wynonna?
克丽茜·奈德里
Chrissy Nedley.
很高兴见到你
Are you a sight for sore livers.
你还敢来
How dare you?!
搞什么 克丽茜
What the fig, Chrissy?!
薇诺娜
Wynonna.
放开她
Let her go.
好吧 有话直说 克丽茜
Alright, say your piece, Chrissy.
有话直说 克丽茜 赶紧的
Say your piece, Chrissy, just say your piece.
你想聊天 我可以陪聊 我特别善于倾听
If you wanna chat, I can chat. I'm a good listener.
薇诺娜·厄普 我要以个人名义逮捕你
Wynonna Earp, I am placing you under citizen's arrest.
罪名是谋杀我的父亲
For the murder of my father.
兰德尔·奈德里
Randall Nedley.
回家的感觉可真好呢
It's just so good to be home.
因为我把一切都给了你
* 'Cause I gave you all I got to give
我知道天无绝人之路
* I know that ain't no way to live
所以我告诉那个恶魔
* So I told that devil
带你回来
* To take you back
我告诉那个恶魔
* I told that devil
带你回来
* To take you back
我永远不会伤害奈德里
I would never hurt Nedley!
我们可不信厄普家的人的鬼话
As if we'd take the word of an Earp!
你♥爸♥爸信 他相信我
Your dad did. He trusted me!
- 马上放开她 - 奈德里不可能死
‐ Unhand her at once! ‐ Nedley can't be dead.
我们需要证据
We demand proof.
最后一次看见他是和薇诺娜在一起
He was last seen with Wynonna.
从此之后她就消失了一年半
And that's when she disappeared for a year and a half!
- 真是巧啊 - 你♥爸♥爸在帮我
- What a coincidence! ‐ Your dad was helping me!
他受伤了
He was hurt,
但我把他安全托付给梅赛德斯了
but I left him safe with Mercedes!
等等 你刚才说我走了多久
Wait. When did you say?
我们只走了几天而已 你撒谎
We were gone mere days. You lie.
不 不要
No, no!
我们等了太久
We've been waiting too long.
不
No!
博士
Doc!
薇诺娜
Wynonna!
放下绳子 离她远点
Put the rope down and back away from the woman.
警长
Sheriff.
他不是警长 妮可在哪
That's not the sheriff. Where's Nicole?
克丽茜小姐
Miss Chrissy,
你♥爸♥爸为法律奉献了一生
your dad lived his life for the law.
他会怎么想你现在的所作所为
What would he think of your behavior now?
- 你不了解他 - 确实
‐ You didn't know him. ‐ No.
但我知道这不是我们在炼狱
But I do know this is not the way we do things
办事的规矩
in Purgatory.
我们要正义
We want justice!
谢谢你
Thank you.
是啊 这样不对
Yeah, this isn't right!
就像我们上周一吊死
Just like the criminal vermin
犯罪的歹徒一样
we hung last Monday,
厄普小姐应该先接受审判
Miss Earp shall have a trial first.
去找薇芙莉和妮可
Get Waverly! Get Nicole!
我把大家都找过来
I shall get everyone.
你好啊
Sup?
瓦尔德斯 瑞秋·瓦尔德斯
Valdez. Rachel Valdez.
嗨
Hi.
- 我很 - 冷吗
- I'm, uh... ‐ Cold?
是啊 冻死了
Yeah. Frozen.
我就是艾莎公主
I mean, I'm practically Elsa!
- 我没想到你是 - 喝康普茶吗
- I had no idea you were... ‐ Kombucha?
什么
Pardon?
我自己煮的 经历过昨晚之后
I make it myself. And after last night,
你肯定需要补水
I bet you need some hydration.
菌茶啊
Microbes.
所以你住在这里吗
So, you're staying here?
蝙蝠侠进微波炉
Batman in the microwave!
什么 那是什么
What? What is that?
- 陷阱里有东西 - 哪一个
‐ There's something in the trap. ‐ Which one?
- 谷仓后面 - 我们要抓什么
‐ Behind the barn. ‐ What are we trapping?
怪物
Monsters.
这片宅地有十个陷阱
There's ten traps on the homestead.
我们每两个小时全部检查一遍
We gotta do a full circuit check every two hours.
我以为诅咒已经被破解了
I thought the curse was broken.
陷阱不是为亡灵准备的
Traps aren't for Revenants.
林子里现在什么东西都有
There's all sorts of things in the woods now.
其中一个
And one of them,
那个又大又丑的巨魔 特别想进来
this big ugly troll, wants in here bad.
倒霉催的
Oh, tarnation!
谢谢你们过分热情的欢迎
Thank you for the exceptionally tight welcome.
瑞秋 见过博士 博士 这是瑞秋
Rachel, Doc, Doc, Rachel.
你好啊
Sup?
别动
Don't move.
我肯定不会动
I am rather determined not to.
见到你真好 霍特警长
It is good to see you, Sheriff Haught.
是啊 这些天 除了妮可和那个红头发的疯婊♥子♥
Yeah, well, these days, it's just Nicole, or...
没听到过别的称呼
"that crazy ginger bitch."
天哪
God, it's...
真高兴你能回来 亨利
I'm so, so glad you made it, Henry.
你身上也太难闻了
You smell aggressively bad.
对 我们用臭鼬的体液当陷阱诱饵
Yeah, we use skunk juice to bait the traps.
薇诺娜没掉进这些陷阱里
Wynonna isn't marinating in skunk juice
泡臭鼬体液吧
in one of these, is she?
- 薇诺娜被抓了 - 什么
‐ Wynonna is in jail. ‐ What?
他们陷害她
They have framed her.
污蔑她杀了兰迪·奈德里
For the murder of Randy Nedley.
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表