剧集 | 无尽世界(2012) | 导航列表
Mortimer!
莫蒂默
Come here! Immediatement.
过来 就现在
What is it, my queen?
有何要事 陛下
You were in charge of Thomas Langley.
你负责处置托马斯·兰利
You told me he had been silenced.
你说过他永远不会再开口
Those were my orders, yes.
我确实下过这样的命令
It seems you were disobeyed.
看来你的命令没人服从
He's claimed sanctuary in Kingsbridge Priory.
他声称受到王桥修道院的庇护
He wishes to become a monk and have me pay for the privilege!
他希望成为修士 由我来出钱资助
Sanctuary is a veil, not a fortress.
修道院不值一提 又不是铜墙铁壁
Monks can be disposed of as easily as kings.
修士和国王一样 很容易解决
If he should die,
他威胁说
he threatens that everything he knows will be made public.
要是有人敢杀他 他就将所有秘密公诸于众
This is a poultice of datura root.
这是曼陀罗根药膏
You need to change it every hour.
每小时换一次
It will bring down the swelling.
它能消肿
Also, if you bruise the leaves and put them in a tea,
还有 如果你搓了叶子泡茶喝
they'll serve to induce sleep if he wakes.
能让清醒的人产生睡意
Will you be all right?
你不会有事吧
I'll help your father.
我会帮助你父亲
Thank you.
谢谢你
But I need to do something for myself.
不过我想要自己做一些事
I want to help. Will you teach me?
我想帮忙 你能教我吗
Forgive me. Mattie, you must come quickly.
打扰了 玛蒂 快跟我来
The knight's arm putrefied.
骑士的胳膊腐烂了
Brother Joseph is going to amputate.
约瑟夫兄弟要给他截肢
Hold him steady, brothers.
按好了 兄弟们
No!
不
May the hand of God guide me.
愿上帝指引我的手
No!
不要
Butcher!
屠夫
Witch! You want his soul for the devil.
女巫 你想把他的灵魂献给魔鬼
I want to save him from you.
我想从你手里救下他
Leave her to her job, brother.
让她安心做事 兄弟
This man's suffering will be on your conscience, Mother Cecilia.
他所受的罪会使您良心不安 塞西莉亚嬷嬷
And his death will be on yours.
他死了可就害你良心不安了
Caris, come here now. You want to learn? Do as I say.
凯瑞丝 快过来 想学就照我说的做
Twist.
拧紧
Here. Tight.
这里 要紧
Tighter.
再紧点
Tighter.
还要紧
There. See? There's nothing to be afraid of. It's only blood.
看到了吧 没什么可害怕的 只是血
That's the first lesson.
这是第一课
Then the bowel;
这是肠子
that's the lower part there.
这是下面的部分
And then have a look inside. What can you see? Do you see that?
再看里面 能看到什么 可以看见吗
Yeah. And that is the upper intestine.
能 那是肠子的上部
Get working, you lazy little brat. Now!
快点干活 小懒鬼 快点
Much more velvety.
这个软多了
Really, you bash it, bash it!
使劲 使劲捣
Yeah. You can add a little bit of water.
对 可以加一点点水
Mushrooms.
蘑菇
It's my pleasure.
别客气
Very good.
很好
Arrest this man!
抓住他
What in G-
干什...
What's the meaning of this?! Edward!
这是什么意思 爱德华
Take your hands off me!
放开我
He stands accused of assuming royal power and other crimes.
他犯有觊觎王权以及其它罪名
What crimes?
什么罪
He murdered my father.
他杀害了我父亲
Your father died of a fall in prison. That is a lie!
你父亲是在狱中摔死的 撒谎
This traitor,
这个叛徒
who lies in your bed, conspired with Sir Thomas Langley
与你同床的人 跟托马斯·兰利爵士合谋
to take my father's life. But, sire, that is not true.
杀害了我父亲 陛下 不是这样的
Langley was my father's keeper in prison,
兰利正是我父亲所在监牢的看守
and under your orders. Is that right?
是你下的命令 对吧
Yes. Yes.
是 是
Langley disappeared on the day that my father died.
我父亲死的那天 兰利就失踪了
Yet only today I saw you trying to burn this letter.
而今天 我看到你打算烧了这封信
Isabella. Tell him what happened.
伊莎贝拉 告诉他真♥相♥
Tell him, Isabella! Just gag him!
说啊 伊莎贝拉 堵上他的嘴
Is this true?
这是真的吗
I know nothing of this treachery.
我对此大逆不道之事一无所知
We have been betrayed.
我们都是受害者
Take him from my sight.
把他带走
You know, first and foremost, I am your mother--
最重要的是 我是你母亲
You're a whore.
你是婊♥子♥
And my mother.
也是我母亲
I suggest you choose
我建议你
which you want to be.
选定身份
I will not have both.
我不许你两个都做
Do you know who I am?
知道我是谁吗
Damn you!
该死的
Isabella!
伊莎贝拉
Isabella!
伊莎贝拉
Stop them!
阻止他们
Isabella!
伊莎贝拉
I will make Kingsbridge bleed.
我要让王桥付出代价
Merthin? What are you doing here?
梅尔辛 你在这里做什么
Oh, my god, what happened?
天啊 你怎么了
Um, Elfric's a sloppy builder and...
埃尔弗里克干活太马虎
well, I told him so.
我跟他直说了
Your life's changed so much since your father died.
你父亲过世后 你的生活改变了好多
You've lost a parent too.
你也失去了一位至亲
I'm not sure what's worse-- missing my mother,
我不确定哪种更难受 是思念亡母
or having to watch my father in pain.
还是眼看着父亲活受罪
Caris.
凯瑞丝
Don't carry it alone.
别一个人撑
Seek me out. And...
来找我
if I may...
如果是我
I'll do the same with you.
我也会找你的
I'd like that.
我会的
Evening.
晚上好
What's going on?
怎么了
Good evening, niece.
晚上好 侄女
We've planned a little celebration.
我们打算简单地庆祝一下
A celebration? Of what?
庆祝 庆祝什么
Of your betrothal. To Elfric Builder.
订婚啊 你和建筑师埃尔弗里克
He's agreed to finance your father's business
他答应投资你父亲的生意
and make you the wealthiest woman in Kingsbridge.
让你成为王桥最富有的女人
You've assured our future. Come here.
我们未来的生活就靠你了 过来
Come, let me give you my blessing.
过来 我要祝福你
Come.
来啊
Thank you.
谢谢你
Petranilla told me. My ransom ruined us.
彼得拉妮拉说 赎金让我们倾家荡产
Your selflessness has saved us.
你的无私救了我们
Thank you.
谢谢
We'll make such handsome children.
我们的孩子肯定很漂亮
She is young and wilful.
年轻的女孩子就是任性
She only needs taming.
需要你去驯服
I want a wife, not a horse.
我要的是老婆 不是马
剧集 | 无尽世界(2012) | 导航列表