剧集 | 无尽世界(2012) | 导航列表
Previously...
前情提要
Et Spiritus Sancti. Amen.
圣灵之名 阿门
A war is coming, and wars are expensive.
大战将至 而战争极耗财力
There will be an increase in the yearly tax!
还要提高年税
Could you love me? I think I could.
你会爱上我吗 我想我会的
Bring in the witch!
把女巫押出来
Mattie!
玛蒂
I'll never be prior.
我不可能当副院长
By the time Uncle Anthony dies, I'll be ancient.
等到安东尼舅舅去世的时候 我也老了
Be patient. You'll be prior soon enough.
耐心点 你很快就会成为副院长了
Have you seen my wife?
你看见我妻子了吗
She was on the bridge!
她当时在桥上
Let me help!
我来帮你们
The dead bodies in the south transept,
尸体抬到南翼
the injured in the north!
伤者送到北翼
The dead in the south transept.
尸体抬到南翼
The worse the injury, the closer to the high altar!
伤势越重 就越靠近圣坛摆放
I'm coming, I'm coming.
就来 我马上就来
What's her name?
她叫什么
Clear the way for Lord Roland.
给罗兰伯爵让路
Thank you for saving him.
谢谢你救了他
You're a brave man.
你很勇敢
It was an honour, my lady.
这是我的荣幸 夫人
His skull is open to the brain.
他的颅骨开裂得很深
Help me turn him over onto his side.
帮我把他翻个身
I don't see him anywhere.
哪儿都找不到他
What colors was he wearing? Do you remember?
他的衣服什么颜色 还记得吗
It's my dad.
那是我爹
It's my dad.
那是我爹
Dad?
爹
Dad!
爹
You should have put dung into the Earl's wound
你应该在缝针之前 给伯爵的伤口
before closing it, cousin.
敷上粪便 表妹
It draws out the disease.
可以祛疾
Even Oxford doesn't sanction that anymore.
连牛津都不支持这种做法了
You'd know that if you had studied medicine.
你要是学医 肯定知道这一点
Well, I studied theology,
我学的是神学
a higher calling than your diabolic medicine.
比你的邪恶医术高尚多了
What's needed, cousin,
现在需要的 表哥
is less theology and more of the healing arts.
不是神学 而是救死扶伤的医术
Do you need more evidence of God's wrath?
我们遭受的天谴还不够吗
The bridge collapsed because he is displeased.
桥梁倒塌就是因为上帝发怒
The bridge collapsed because it's old and inadequate.
桥梁倒塌是因为年久失修
Yes, by God's will!
那是上帝的意志
Well, you will know cousin.
你迟早会知道的 表哥
That, father
接招 父亲
Yesterday, the French all but sank an English trader by ramming her.
昨天 法国撞沉了一艘英国商船
Our sailors escaped death only by grace of the captain's skills.
全靠船长技术高超 我们的水手才免于一死
Sire, this is an act of war.
陛下 这是赤♥裸♥裸的侵略
Is war declared?
法国宣战了吗
Uh... No. No. No, it is not.
还没 对 还没有呢
Grandmother says that we must invade Calais
祖母说我们要攻打加来
and march on Paris. I think I rather agree.
占领巴黎 我觉得她说得对
Do you even know where Calais is?
你知道加来在哪里吗
Of course I do.
当然知道
There's Calais.
加来在这儿
And there's Paris.
这儿是巴黎
Sire, that is a omen!
陛下 这是先兆
I have been given a sign!
我看到了上帝的旨意
As son of Isabella of France,
作为法国伊莎贝拉太后之子
grandson of Phillip IV of France,
菲利普四世之孙
heir of the House of Capet,
卡佩王朝的继承人
I am the lawful,
我是名正言顺
God-given King of France!
天经地义的法国国王
The blockade of England shall be ended.
法国对英国的封锁必须终结
And let no man stand between me
谁也不能阻止我
and my rightful throne!
登上属于我的王位
Once again, the English flag will fly
英国的旗帜将再一次
on both sides of the British Sea!
在英吉利海峡两岸飘扬
God save the king!
天佑我王
God save the king! God save the king!
天佑我王 天佑我王
God save the king! God save the king!
天佑我王 天佑我王
Still no change?
还没有起色吗
Neither for the worse, nor better.
没有好转 也没有恶化
I have no way of telling how it bodes.
我不知道这样是好是坏
It means God has not made up his mind yet.
说明上帝还没有最后决定
I'm so sorry about what they did to Mattie.
我很遗憾 他们那样对待玛蒂
Thank you.
谢谢
I so admired you at her trial.
我很欣赏你的言行
You had the courage to speak out and I did not.
你有勇气替她说话 而我没有
We need strong women like you in the church.
教会需要你这样坚强的女人
Me in the church?
要我加入教会
Women today are either nun, wife, or whore;
如今的女人不是修女就是人♥妻♥ 还有妓♥女♥
the nun is by far the freest.
目前最自♥由♥的是修女
How are you?
你还好吗
Tired.
很累
I just wish Mattie was here.
要是玛蒂在就好了
I can't believe in a church that would kill Mattie.
我无法信仰一个杀了玛蒂的教会
There was nothing holy about that, it was evil.
毫无神圣可言 根本是邪恶的
I agree.
我同意
The one person that could have helped us.
她是唯一一个能帮我们的人
I've only learned a fraction of everything she knew.
而我只学到了她医术的皮毛
No, no, no. Caris, that's not true.
不不 凯瑞丝 不是这样的
You're working miracles here. Am I?
你正在这里创造奇迹 是吗
We can't just leave people strewn across the cathedral floor.
我们不能把人们丢在教堂的地板上
We need a place to put the sick and the injured.
要有一个方便治病疗伤的地方
Well, when this is over, we'll build one.
等事情结束了 我们就建一个
I wouldn't even know where to start.
我都不知道从哪里着手
I said 'we'.
说了是"我们"
And...
你这么说
is that because of your faith in my work,
是因为你对我的医术有信心
or because of your feelings for me?
还是因为你喜欢我
Both.
都是
Thank you.
谢谢你
You've given me something to think about.
你给了我一点盼头
You mean the building, or me?
你说的是那房♥子 还是我
Both.
都有
I thought you were an angel.
我还以为你是天使
Scarcely that.
怎么可能
You look so lovely.
你真好看
I was just dreaming
我刚刚还梦到
about the time I first set eyes on you.
我第一次见到你的时候
The most beautiful woman in Kingsbridge.
你是王桥最美的女人
And you were the handsomest man.
而你曾是最英俊的男人
Were?
曾是
Are!
现在是
And ever shall be.
永远都是
How long before we wed?
我们还过多久结婚
You're awake.
您醒了
You're awake!
您醒了
Praise God! I've been praying for you daily.
赞美上帝 我每天都为您祈祷
Margery.
玛杰丽
I've just had the strangest dream.
我刚做了一个很奇怪的梦
A stone bridge?
一座石桥
Brother, with no bridge, there would be no tolls,
兄弟 没有桥 就收不到通行费
no pilgrims, no merchants,
也没有朝圣者 没有商人
and consequently no money.
因此就没有钱
You'll be bankrupt within the year. Edmund, Edmund,
你一年内就会破产 埃德蒙 埃德蒙
where is your faith? God will provide.
你的信念哪儿去了 上帝自会助我
He took down the bridge,
他毁掉了桥
剧集 | 无尽世界(2012) | 导航列表