剧集 | 无尽世界(2012) | 导航列表
Thomas Langley?
托马斯·兰利
He was once your knight, yes.
他曾是您的骑士 就是他
Leave me alone. At once!
退下去 立刻退下去
Your majesty.
遵命
Look at the seal.
瞧瞧这印♥章♥
It's just a good copy.
这只是完美的仿制品
No copy ever existed.
从来就没有仿制品
This seal disappeared when your father died.
这印♥章♥在你父亲死后就消失了
Look at his mark! You think I don't know it?
看看他的印记 你以为我不知道吗
That is every bit your father's.
每个细节都与你父亲的一样
What are you saying?
你什么意思
My father's alive?
我父亲还活着
Yes,
是的
living as Thomas Langley,
以托马斯·兰利之名
monk of Kingsbridge.
王桥修士的身份活着
Kingsbridge Priory.
王桥修道院
That Priory gave land to the peasants.
那个修道院将土地分给农民
There has already been a revolt in Wigleigh!
韦格利村已经出现叛乱
And now this charter!
现在又来了这份特许状
I saw him.
我见过他
Sire, what is it?
陛下 怎么了
It seemed impossible.
真是不可思议
All these years
这么多年了
you have suspected me,
你就是不相信我
but he is the one who was plotting against you.
可他才是密谋推♥翻♥你的人
You cannot be King while he lives. You know that.
只要他在你就不能做国王 你知道的
Yes. But now you have no choice.
是的 但现在你没有选择的余地了
Your throne or his life.
是要你的王位 还是他的性命
So, what will you choose?
你怎么选择呢
There has been, in the County of Shiring,
在夏陵郡已经出现了
a bloody insurrection against manorial rule
反对采邑制度的血腥叛乱
and a threat to the very crown of England.
对英国王室的赤♥裸♥裸的威胁
Consequently, I shall, myself,
因此 我本人
lead the army against it.
将亲自率军前去镇♥压♥
All traitors will be put to the sword!
剿灭一切叛贼
We will destroy Wigleigh and Kingsbridge!
将韦格利村和王桥夷为平地
Leave not one stone standing
不留一砖一石
nor one renegade breathing!
将叛贼斩尽杀绝
God save England!
上帝保佑英国
God save the king!
上帝保佑英王
God save England! God save the king!
上帝保佑英国 上帝保佑英王
God save England! God save the king!
上帝保佑英国 上帝保佑英王
That's right, lads, build her up.
这就对了 小子们 堆起来
Round the sides and the back as well. Thank you, Brother.
前后左右都要有 谢谢你 兄弟
Come on, make it nice and thick.
加把劲 要厚厚实实的
We're burning a witch, not a sparrow.
我们要烧的是女巫 不是麻雀
You've come to bargain, I suppose.
你是来做交易的吧
A borough charter for a life?
拿特许状换我的命
No. There'll be no bargaining.
不 没有交易
You'll be tied to the stake and burned,
你将以堕落的恶魔娼妇之名
as befits a depraved Devil's Whore.
绑在柱子上活活烧死
You're the one who's depraved, cousin.
你才是堕落的人 表哥
You've hated me and yet you've wanted me since we were children.
你讨厌我 可从小就想要得到我
You've tempted me, true, but I never succumbed.
你确实很诱人 但我从没屈服过
I never succumbed until now.
直到此时此刻
Only a great witch can seduce god's servant on earth.
只有最邪恶的女巫才能勾引上帝的仆人
You've been wanting me, haven't you?
你渴望我很久了 不是吗
I'm the innocent victim.
我是无辜的受害者
The Devil sent you.
是恶魔派你来的
He sent you to look on me.
派你来盯着我
To look on me and touch me
盯着我 触碰我
and feel me...
感受我
Is it everything you dreamed of?
这就是你梦寐以求的吗
And over so soon.
结束得好快
Aunt! Thank God you're here.
姑妈 你来了可真好
Godwyn will listen to you!
戈德温听你的话
You're the only one that can influence him!
只有你能让他改变想法
You flatter me, niece.
你过奖了 侄女
How could I possibly influence my son when he's doing God's work?
他为上帝行事 怎么可能听我的话
But I am not a witch! You know that!
但我不是女巫 你知道的
Do I? Then why are you here?
是吗 那你来做什么
The same reason as everyone else.
跟别人一样啊
To watch a witch burn.
看女巫被烧死
Goodbye, Caris.
再见 凯瑞丝
People of Kingsbridge!
王桥的人♥民♥啊
God, in His infinite wisdom,
上帝以祂无限的智慧
has elevated me to Bishop
提拔我为主教
specifically that I may today carry out the sentence
就是为了要我于今日执行一个
passed ten years ago
十年前的判决
and burn this witch at the stake, She's not witch.
烧死这根柱子上的女巫 她不是女巫
as surely she will continue to burn in Hell!
她死后将继续承受地狱烈火的焚烧
You should burn in Hell, not her!
该焚烧的人是你 不是她
She has sheltered in the guise of a Nun,
她先前躲在修女的幌子底下
she has laughed at us all in her affectation as Prior!
假以副院长之名肆意地嘲笑我们
Today...
今天
today,
今天
I am the instrument,
我就是上帝之手
the instrument of the Lord's justice!
执行正义的刑罚
This is not the Lord's justice, nor is it God's will!
这不是上帝的正义 也不是上帝的旨意
How dare you speak above your Bishop?
你竟敢当着主教的面大声喧哗
How dare you speak at all?
你还有脸开口说话
There are pigs of the field I would appoint Bishop before you!
田地里的猪都比你有资格当主教
You are an insult to the purple cloth!
你就不配穿这一身紫衣
Caris is not a witch and never was!
凯瑞丝不是女巫 从来都不是
Just as Godwyn is not a Christian.
正如戈德温不是基♥督♥徒
and never shall be!
他永远没这个资格
This is not justice, but the work of an evil man settling old scores!
这不是正义 而是邪恶之徒公报私仇
I am the Holy Church! Which counts as nothing!
我代表神圣教会 那也没用
You have a charter now!
现在你们有自治权了
Kingsbridge is free of the Priory!
王桥不归修道院管了
And free of this man's madness!
不归这个疯子说了算
You're free! Kingsbridge is free!
你们自♥由♥了 王桥自♥由♥了
Please!
救命
Get out! Get out! They're right behind me!
快走 快走 他们就在我后面
Run! Run, they're right behind me!
跑 快跑 他们就在我后面
Quiet! Let the boy be heard!
安静 听这孩子说什么
They attacked Wigleigh! They would have killed everyone!
他们攻打了韦格利村 他们要杀了所有人
Who? Lord Ralph!
谁 拉尔夫大人
The King's men! They're surrounding the town!
国王的人 他们包围了镇子
We have to run for our lives!
我们赶紧逃命
Citizens of Kingsbridge!
王桥的居民们
By order of his Majesty Edward the Third
奉国王爱德华三世的命令
you are arrested, having been found guilty of fomenting revolt!
你们因煽动叛乱罪而被捕
At dawn, when the King arrives,
等黎明时分 国王驾到
this town will be razed to the ground
王桥将被夷为平地
and all of you will be put to the sword!
你们所有人都将被处死
All are complicit, and all will die.
你们都是共犯 都要死
Surely not the women and children!
妇孺应该除外
Get away from here! Come on!
快离开这儿 快
Get up there! Wulfric!
去那上面 伍尔夫里克
Stop! I beg you!
别跑了 我求你们了
Stop!
别跑
Our plight is grave.
我们面临困境
The King's army stands at our walls and we are surrounded.
国王兵临城下 将我们团团包围
They say our only choice
他们说我们唯一的选择
is to pray for forgiveness,
是祈求宽恕
for in the morning they shall show us no mercy.
因为明早他们将把我们赶尽杀绝
They say
他们说
that tomorrow, they will raze this town,
明天 他们将把我们的镇子
our town, our Kingsbridge to the ground!
我们的王桥 夷为平地
剧集 | 无尽世界(2012) | 导航列表