剧集 | 无尽世界(2012) | 导航列表
This is the end of the old world.
这是旧时代的终结
And it may be the beginning of a new one.
也许还是新时代的开端
And so...
所以
as prior of Kingsbridge,
作为王桥的副院长
and with the agreement of Brother Thomas,
我征得托马斯兄弟的同意
I have decided to offer
决定付给每一个
an honest wage to anyone who will farm our newly fallow lands.
耕种闲置农田的人一笔应得的薪水
Mother Caris. Gwenda!
凯瑞丝嬷嬷 格温达
What brings you here?
你怎么来了
Wulfric and I...
伍尔夫里克和我
want to be wed.
想要结婚
Congratulations!
恭喜
Oh, that's wonderful.
那太好了
And we'd like you to marry us, if that's allowed.
我希望你来主婚 如果可以的话
Well, I'd be delighted.
我很乐意效劳
And will you give us land to farm, like you promised?
你会给我们土地耕种吗 实践你的诺言
Well, it's priory land, Gwenda.
这是修道院的土地 格温达
You work for Lord Ralph. You do realize that
你是给拉尔夫大人干活 你要知道
it's against the law to leave him without his permission.
没有他的允许就离开是犯法的
You said that it's the beginning of a new world.
你说了那是新时代的开端
Doesn't that mean laws will be broken?
那不就意味着旧的律法要废除吗
Yes.
是的
Yes, it does.
是的 没错
Will you, Wulfric, take Gwenda as your lawful wife,
伍尔夫里克 你是否愿意娶格温达为妻
to love and honour from this day forward?
永远爱她 尊敬她
I will.
我愿意
Will you, Gwenda, take Wulfric as your lawful husband,
格温达 你是否愿意嫁给伍尔夫里克
to love, honour from this day forward?
永远爱他 尊敬他
I will.
我愿意
Ma, where are we going?
妈 我们要去哪儿
Hush. I'll tell you later.
嘘 一会儿再告诉你
Please, tell me. I want to know.
求你了 告诉我吧 我想知道
Now, Sam, we're leaving Wigleigh to work
萨姆 我们现在要离开韦格利村
on Prior Caris' fields.
耕种凯瑞丝副院长的地
Who goes there?
来者何人
Yes, sister?
有事吗 修女
Mother Caris of Kingsbridge. I was sent for.
王桥的凯瑞丝嬷嬷 受命而来
Earl Roland.
罗兰伯爵
Lord.
大人
You.
是你
I've come to bring you comfort.
我是来为您治病的
You... are a witch!
你这个女巫
Keep her away from me!
让她离我远点
Distribute these.
分发下去
Everyone in Shiring Castle must wear a mask.
夏陵城♥堡♥里的每个人都得戴面罩
Don't listen to her!
别听她的
Rest your head.
躺下来
Don't listen to her. Lie quiet, my lord.
别听她的 躺好 大人
Don't listen to her.
别听她的
Don't listen to her.
别听她的
Matthias?
马赛厄斯
Here. Drink.
来 喝掉
Is it poison?
这是毒药吗
Poison? That would be what you deserve.
毒药 真该给你喝毒药
But, no, I'm a better mother than you are a son.
可惜不是 我做妈妈比你当儿子称职多了
Drink.
快喝
There you are. Where have you been?
你在这儿啊 你去哪儿了
I've been sitting by his side all night with no sign of you.
我陪了他一整晚都没看见你
I was called to Shiring Castle. How is he?
我受命去夏陵城♥堡♥了 他怎么样了
The world isn't through with him yet.
老天爷还没抛弃他
What took you to Shiring?
你去夏陵干什么
Earl Roland died of the mortality early this morning.
今早夏陵伯爵死于瘟疫
Why the long face?
板着脸做什么
He killed your father and took his title.
他杀了你的父亲 抢了他的头衔
And now your path lies open.
现在你前途无量
This is a day for rejoicing.
今天该高兴才对
What business is this of yours?
这和你有什么关系
That shouldn't concern you.
你不该关心这些
Know only that you should have been earl,
你只用知道你本该是伯爵
and now is your chance to win your title back
是时候夺回你的爵位了
and more.
还有别的
What, just like that?
怎么 就这么简单
Oh, no.
当然不是
There's a game to be played.
还有一场好戏要演呢
When you're ready to learn, I'll be at your service.
等到你想学了 我随时效劳
What do you mean, "And more"?
你说"还有别的"是什么意思
Lady Philippa?
菲莉帕夫人
You'll make a lovely couple.
你们是郎才女貌啊
I won't hide my face from you anymore.
我不要在你面前遮着脸了
At least I have the courage to do that.
至少我有勇气这样做
Your courage is misplaced, Thom.
你的勇气用错了地方 托马斯
But it is a treat to see your dear face.
不过能看见你亲切的脸可真好
And yours.
我也是
I am glad that my last vision...
我很高兴最后看见的
is of you.
是你
Of everyone I've ever loved...
我所爱过的那些人
I've loved no one half as much as you.
我对他们的爱不及对你的一半
Very pleasant have you been to me,
你带给我那么多欢乐
and your love wonderful...
而你那妙不可言的爱
surpassing the love of women.
连女人的温情都望尘莫及
Come... close to me.
来 靠近些
Be... brave.
要勇敢
Don't let your secrets die with you.
别让你的秘密随你葬入黄土
Majesty. Your Highness.
陛下 太后陛下
Your Highness. Your Majesty.
太后陛下 陛下
What are you doing here?
你来这儿做什么
I've come to mourn my granddaughter.
我是来哀悼我孙女的
You are not welcome.
这儿不欢迎你
I don't care if I'm welcome or not.
我不在乎我是否受欢迎
She meant more to me than any of my other grandchildren.
在所有的孙辈当中 我对她的感情最深
I leave again in three days' time.
三天后我就走
Now, grant me a moment alone with her, if you please.
如果可以 现在请让我和她单独待一会儿
Two days.
给你两天
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
I know how much you loved him.
我知道你有多爱他
God forgive anyone who misjudges you for that.
愿上帝宽恕那些对你们说三道四的人
Thank you.
谢谢
I've run away from too many things.
我的经历那么复杂
He loved me in spite of that.
他却依然爱我
What do you mean?
你说的是什么
The past.
过去
The truth.
真♥相♥
What truth?
什么真♥相♥
When I was at Berkeley Castle where Edward II was imprisoned,
当时我在关押爱德华二世的伯克利堡
two men arrived with an order to execute the king.
有两个人来了 奉命处决国王
I killed the knight who was to carry out this order--
我杀了那个打算执行命令的骑士
murdered him in cold blood.
冷酷无情地宰了他
You want to know why Queen Isabella
你知道为什么伊莎贝拉太后
hates Kingsbridge? It's because I'm here,
痛恨王桥吗 因为我在这儿
and I hold her secret.
而我有她的把柄
It was she who ordered the king's execution.
是她下令处死国王的
And the king?
那国王呢
Spirited out of the castle and given a new life.
逃出城♥堡♥ 开始了新的生活
He lives? Rumour has it he fled to Italy.
他还活着 传闻说他逃去了意大利
I've been expecting you.
我一直在等你
Please, come in.
请进
Sit.
坐吧
Why do you want to help me? Hmm?
你为什么要帮我
You were born to be earl.
你天生就该当伯爵
Don't you agree?
不是吗
剧集 | 无尽世界(2012) | 导航列表