剧集 | 无尽世界(2012) | 导航列表
He flirted with me once and allowed me a feel.
他有一回跟我调情 等人家有了感觉
Not much there!
他那儿却不行
Alright, I'm going back to the village.
好了 我要回村了
I won't be long. See you there.
我一会儿再回去 到时候见
Come on.
跟我来
Not much there?
那儿不行
My lord.
大人
I didn't mean it seriously, my lord.
我不是那个意思 大人
My friends and I were only joking.
我只是和朋友们开玩笑
There's a lot more there than you think.
那儿可比你想的强多了
Lie down.
躺下
Go on, lie down.
照做吧 躺下
Please, my lord.
别这样 大人
I said lie down.
我要你躺下
No! He said lie down!
不 他要你躺下
Please, no!
求您了 别这样
Look at me. Look at me!
看着我 看着我
He's got your face.
他长得真像你
I think we ought to call him Samuel. Sam.
我觉得应该叫他塞缪尔 萨姆
After my Da? Yeah.
随我父亲的名字吗 是的
Annet? What are you doing?
安妮特 你干什么呢
Wait, what's happened? What's wrong?
等等 发生什么了 出什么事了
Nothing. Nothing's wrong.
没什么 没事
Wulfric, take him.
伍尔弗里克 抱着他
Did someone do something to you?
是不是有人欺负你了
Annet, look at me.
安妮特 看着我
Who did this?
谁干的
Ralph Fitzgerald.
拉尔夫·菲茨杰拉德
I'm going to kill him! You take the baby. No.
我要杀了他 你抱着孩子 不行
Take him! Are you going to leave Sam without a father?
抱着他 你要让萨姆失去父亲吗
You're going to let him get away with this?
难道这种事情还能饶过他
There's other ways to punish him.
有别的办法惩罚他
Annet can swear out a complaint...
安妮特可以去宣誓指控他
Nothing is gonna come of it!
这样是不会有结果的
It's the law. The Sheriff has to listen.
国有国法 郡守必须听取指控
At least give it a chance before losing your life.
在你玩命之前 至少先试一试吧
Two hundred years ago,
两百年前
Prior Philip established our convent.
菲利普副院长建立了女修道院
In his last will and testament,
在他的临终遗嘱中
he systematically stated
非常明确地表示
that the convent should have autonomy
女修道院应享有自治权
to manage its own land.
以管理其拥有的土地
We've all heard this tale, Your Honour,
我们都听说过这个故事 法官大人
but where is the proof?
问题是证据在哪里
We contend that this much vaunted will is a myth.
我们主张 所谓的遗嘱根本是子虚乌有
Certainly no search has ever brought it to light.
从来就没人找到过这份遗嘱
Well, I cannot speak for the Priory.
修道院那边我不敢说
Indeed their document may have been lost
这份文件或许是遗失了
or misplaced, or maybe even destroyed.
或许放错了地方 也有可能销毁了
But the convent's document certainly exists.
然而女修道院持有的文件是真实存在的
I need to examine this.
我要查验一番
Come back tomorrow. I'll give you my decision then.
明天再来 到时候我便裁决此事
She's convinced Mother Cecilia to build this hospice.
她说服了塞西莉亚嬷嬷 要建一所医院
Caris Wooler is Satan's apprentice.
凯瑞丝是撒旦的仆从
You truly believe that? I know it to be true.
你确信无疑吗 我知道这是真的
And God works through you.
上帝借你之手行事
That is my most fervent wish.
这是我最强烈的愿望了
So if Satan provides the enemy,
所以 如果撒旦遣来敌人
and God provides a just opponent in you,
上帝便以你为正义使者
your duty is clear.
你的责任再明白不过
However you defeat her,
无论你用什么方式击败她
God will approve.
上帝都是认同的
Prior Godwyn?
戈德温副院长
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干什么
You really shouldn't meet me here--
你真的不应该来找我...
Where's Prior Godwyn?
戈德温副院长在哪儿
Returning to Kingsbridge. He had a meeting he wished to attend.
回王桥了 他有个会议要参加
Sorry to keep you waiting.
抱歉让诸位久等了
I've only just been assigned the case.
我刚刚受指派接手这个案子
Where is Judge Wheatfield?
威特菲尔德法官呢
You haven't heard?
你没听说吗
He died last night in a fire.
他昨夜因走水死了
His rooms and all of their contents were destroyed.
他的房♥子和里面的东西全都烧没了
Including the will?
包括那份遗嘱吗
What will?
什么遗嘱
We are here...
我们来这儿...
We are here to discuss
我们来这儿是为了讨论
Merthin's contract to rebuild the bridge.
有关梅尔辛重建桥梁的合同
Now, I have been told
现在 我得到通知
that the Priory wishes to hire Elfric
副院长希望雇佣埃尔弗里克
to replace Merthin.
来取代梅尔辛
What says the Priory decides
这修桥的事情
who should build the bridge? We're paying for it!
怎么是副院长决定呢 出钱的是我们
Why should we suffer for the Queen's foolishness?
太后犯傻 凭什么要我们遭罪
There! There, you see? Women.
瞧啊 你们看到没有 女人
Women and Jews run this town.
女人和犹太人当家做主
Godwyn, Jeremiah is a Christian convert.
戈德温 杰列米阿皈依了基♥督♥教
Against his will.
并非心甘情愿
And Madge has been a member of the Guild
玛奇老早就是行会成员了
since you were a boy!
那时候你还是小孩子
Kingsbridge belongs to the Priory!
王桥归修道院所有
Not to the Guild! Not to the convent!
不属于行会 也不属于女修道院
The women! Or the Jews!
不属于女人 也不属于犹太人
Now, I am in charge here,
现在 是我做主
and if you don't hire Elfric,
如果你们不雇佣埃尔弗里克
we will rescind our permission to build the bridge
我们就撤回修桥的许可
and construction will stop!
立刻停工
Godwyn's a fool.
戈德温是蠢货
Elfric can't follow my plans!
埃尔弗里克不可能按我的规划来
He doesn't even begin to understand them.
他根本看都不会看一眼我的设计
This bridge will be a disaster.
这座桥以后必有大患
A great opportunity... gone.
这么好的机会 没了
Perhaps,
也许是
perhaps not.
也许不是
You thought that this would be the culmination of your quest.
你觉得这就是你所追寻的终极梦想
But there's a world beyond this town bridge.
可放眼世界 这座桥不过沧海一粟
You have a talent, Merthin.
你天赋异禀 梅尔辛
Go and find a place that will nurture it.
寻找一片可以施展才华的天地吧
What are you doing here? I've been waiting for you.
你在这儿干嘛 我一直在等你
I have bad news. I have worse.
我有坏消息 我有更坏的消息
I've been dismissed. Elfric is to build the bridge.
我被解雇了 由埃尔弗里克来修桥
So I'm at your service. Ready to start on your hospice.
所以我听候你的吩咐 随时修建你的医院
There's not going to be a hospice. We lost the appeal.
没有什么医院了 我们上诉失败了
So Godwyn has robbed us both of our plans.
这么说戈德温让我们的计划全都泡汤了
Well, there's nothing keeping either of us here. Come away with me.
那这里就没有我们牵挂的了 跟我走吧
To Florence.
去佛罗伦萨
Italy. Yes.
去意大利 对
I'll learn how to build from the Italian masters.
我打算跟意大利的建筑大♥师♥学习
Come with me.
来吧
Caris, I want you with me.
凯瑞丝 我希望你跟我一起走
Alright.
好吧
You'll come?
你愿意
You'll really come?
你真的愿意吗
Yes.
是的
I'm sorry I couldn't have been more help.
抱歉 我没什么能帮你的了
Caris! Mother Cecilia!
凯瑞丝 塞西莉亚嬷嬷
Father, we lost.
父亲 我们输了
I know, I know. But listen--
我知道 但是听我说
Brother Thomas has a solution. Really?
托马斯兄弟有办法 真的吗
Yeah, let him tell you. Come.
是的 让他跟你说吧 来
剧集 | 无尽世界(2012) | 导航列表