剧集 | 无尽世界(2012) | 导航列表
With that knight here? I wish I could be so sure.
眼下还跑来一位骑士 只怕不是你说的那样
Vous êtes la bijou dans le couronne d'England, Majesté.
您是英国王冠上的明珠 陛下
I much prefer English to your hideous French,
相比你那惨不忍♥睹的法语 我还是喜欢英语
Sir Roland. What is it you want?
罗兰爵士 你有何请求
I merely wish to express how honoured I feel
我只是想表达一下 对于能在您
to have played a small role in your glorious victory.
辉煌的胜利中略尽绵薄之力 我是多么荣幸
Of course.
理所当然
The only man from Kingsbridge to have fought in your favour.
我是整个王桥唯一一个为您而战的男人
Really?
真的吗
Oh, I'm sure there were many of Kingsbridge who were with you in spirit...
我相信有很多王桥人在精神上支持您
but who were simply too busy making money,
不过他们只是忙着赚钱
feeding the king's army.
养活国王的军队
Kingsbridge? Yes. The home of Sir Gerald,
王桥 是的 杰拉德爵士
the Earl of Shiring. Is he here?
夏陵伯爵的家乡 他在这里吗
I haven't seen him.
我没看到
Are you suggesting
你是暗示我
that he conspires against me, Sir Roland?
他密谋造♥反♥吗 罗兰爵士
In Kingsbridge, not just him, but many others.
在王桥 不只是他 还有很多人
I have compiled a list.
我列了一份名单
It would seem that I need new blood in Kingsbridge.
看来我要给王桥换换血了
Are you equal to the task, Sir Roland?
你能承担这一重任吗 罗兰爵士
I seek only to serve, Your Majesty.
我只求为您效劳 陛下
Merci, mon Queen cherie, merci.
谢谢 太后陛下 谢谢
What a toad.
癞蛤♥蟆♥一只
Toads also have their uses.
癞蛤♥蟆♥也有用处
Honestly, Godwyn!
真是的 戈德温
What were you thinking with Mother Cecilia?
你回答嬷嬷的时候是怎么想的啊
I don't like blood! Apparently!
我讨厌血 显而易见
Dear God.
上帝啊
If you want to advance beyond being Prior Anthony's lackey,
如果你不想只做安东尼副院长的侍从
you must learn never to show your weaknesses in public.
就绝对不能在众目睽睽之下暴露弱点
How was I to know the kitchen would be running with gore?
我怎么知道厨房♥里到处都是血迹
Obviously we can forget about medicine,
很明显学医是没可能了
but you still need an Oxford education,
但你还是需要到牛津读书
and it's up to me to secure it.
这件事就由我负责吧
But you've no money, Mother.
可你没有钱 母亲
I'll sell this house,
我决定卖♥♥了房♥子
crumbling though it may be. Where would you live?
虽说是破旧了些 那你住哪儿
Why, with you, of course, in Oxford.
当然跟你住了 到牛津去
No, I'll move in with my brother.
不 我搬去和弟弟住
He'll have to take me.
他不能不收留我
But Uncle Edmund has no room for you.
可埃德蒙舅舅那儿没地方给你住
Then the good Lord must provide.
那就要依靠仁慈的上帝了
Lord Almighty, give me strength.
万能的主 赐予我力量
Sorry that took so long, Father.
抱歉耽搁了这么久 父亲
Come here. I want your opinion.
过来 我需要你的意见
Which one would you buy?
你愿意买♥♥哪一个
Where did you get them? Never you mind that.
你从哪儿搞的 别管这个了
Just tell me which one you favour.
只说你喜欢哪个就行了
The red one; much softer.
红色的 柔软多了
Well, I was afraid you'd say that.
我就知道你选这个
Wrong choice?
选错了
The blue one is Kingsbridge wool.
蓝色的是王桥的毛料
The red is from Penzance by way of Shiring.
红色的是从彭赞斯经夏陵送来的
Oh. And what's in it? Angora, perhaps.
里面是什么 可能是安哥拉羊毛吧
All I know is we need to
我只确信一点
make our wools soft or see Kingsbridge ruined.
我们的毛料必须柔软 不然王桥就完蛋了
Father, you're always exaggerating.
父亲 你总是夸大其词
Possibly. But as head of the guild,
也许吧 作为行会会长
it is my duty to engage in such problems.
解决这种问题是我的职责
You'll find a way. How's Mother?
你总能找到办法的 母亲呢
Resting.
在休息
It will take weeks for your
要等好几个星期
letter to reach the queen and hear if she will
你的信才能送到王后手上
even accept your offer. She will.
知道她是否愿意接受你的提议 她会的
And where is your home, by the way?
顺便问一句 你的家在哪里
In case we need to... notify this.
以便我们...通告此事
This is my home now.
现在这里就是我家
Here we are.
来了
A lovely dung poultice
热乎乎的粪泥
still hot from the privy.
刚从茅房♥挖来的
Mother, it's really not that bad.
母亲 没那么难喝
You'd never get your father to take that.
换作你父亲绝对喝不下去
Remember to sweeten your medicines
等你自己有丈夫了
when you have a husband of your own.
别忘了往药里加点糖
Well, I'm not going to worry about that for quite some time.
我离操心这种事还早得很呢
Don't say that. I want to see you married.
别这么说 我希望亲眼看你结婚
Rose, Caris. Hello, Petranilla.
罗丝 凯瑞丝 你好 彼得拉妮拉
Talk of marriage, niece? Hardly.
谈婚论嫁了吗 侄女 怎么可能
There's certainly not a man in Kingsbridge I find interesting.
王桥的男人我没一个看得上的
Will you listen to your daughter?
听听你女儿怎么说话呢
When did she become so grand?
什么时候变得这么高攀不起了
Marry while you still can, young lady.
趁还嫁得出去赶紧结婚吧 小姐
Yes, Aunt.
是 姑妈
How are you feeling? Better soon, I hope.
你感觉怎么样 快好了 但愿吧
I drank Mattie's potion. It always does the trick.
我喝过玛蒂的药 向来很有效
And yet the headaches keep returning.
但你还是时不时地头疼
I've paid for a miracle.
我花钱求来了灵丹妙药
Sacred dirt from the grave of Saint Adolphus.
阿道福斯圣徒墓上的圣土
I've baked it into a cake to cure you once and for all.
我用圣土烤了蛋糕 吃了你就能好彻底
You shouldn't have.
有劳你费心了
It's the least I could do.
我只能尽这点微薄之力
Mm. Thank you.
谢谢
What's that fire done to you?
那炉火招你惹你了
Nothing.
没有
Petranilla and Mother would have me married.
彼得拉妮拉和母亲想把我嫁出去
And you don't want to get married?
你不想结婚吗
Perhaps.
可能吧
And what will you do instead?
那你想做什么
I've been watching Mattie Wise work.
我最近常看智者玛蒂干的活儿
It's fascinating.
真是太神奇了
She helps people.
能济世救人
Would that be so bad?
这有什么不好吗
Edmund!
埃德蒙
Edmund! Edmund!
埃德蒙 埃德蒙
What is it?
怎么了
Rose! Something's terribly wrong.
罗丝 大事不好了
Rose. I'll get Mattie!
罗丝 我去叫玛蒂
No! No, Mattie's done enough as it is.
不 玛蒂做的够多了
Send for Brother Joseph.
去叫约瑟夫兄弟
No, but he... Send for him now!
但他... 马上去叫他
Rose.
罗丝
I'm afraid it's no use.
恐怕没什么效果
Despite the bleeding, she has only become weaker.
给她放了血 结果她只是更虚弱了
Then yyou shouldn't have bled her. Caris.
那你就不该给她放血 凯瑞丝
It's the recommended remedy,
放血是常规疗法
but it didn't work because God didn't want it to work.
不管用只能说明有违天意
That isn't true. Against God's will,
才不是这样 若是有违天意
all the efforts of medicine are useless.
什么办法都不能救命
This isn't God's will; she's sick!
这跟天意没关系 她就是病了
My dear child. Oh, Christ.
我亲爱的孩子 天哪
Oh, God, no! It's out of my hands, child.
天哪 不要 我无能为力了 孩子
Well, can't you do something? It's up to God now.
你没办法了吗 只能靠上帝了
We need Mattie! Rose!
我们要叫玛蒂来 罗丝
Pray. All we can do is pray.
祈祷吧 我们只能祈祷
No! God, no! Please just do something!
不 天哪 你快救救她
Can't you do anything?!
你什么都不能做吗
Do something! Please! Please. Rose, stay with us.
快救救她 求你了 罗丝 坚持住
Amen.
阿门
Oh, God, no.
天哪 不要
剧集 | 无尽世界(2012) | 导航列表