剧集 | 无尽世界(2012) | 导航列表
I'll kill you if you harm her! Stop it!
你敢伤害她我就杀了你 住手
Stop this insanity!
不要发疯了
This is outrageous!
这种行为太无♥耻♥了
The rules of propriety must be observed.
必要的规矩不能不遵守
If you insist on examining her,
如果你坚持要检查她
I will do it myself.
我亲自来
You realize that if I find no Devil's mark upon you,
你也知道 就算没找到魔鬼印记
they'll think of another way to hang you.
他们也能找别的理由绞死你
There is one thing they have not thought of.
有一点他们想不到
This is Priory ground.
这里是修道院
Confess and claim sanctuary within the Priory.
你可以忏悔并要求修道院庇护
But I'm innocent.
但我是无辜的
Yes. But you can never prove that to them.
是 但你无法向他们证明
If you confess, you live.
你忏悔了 就能活命
And then in thirty days
可一个月后
they'll just cast me out and hang me. That's the law.
他们还会抓我出去绞死 法律是这样规定的
Not if you take vows as a nun.
除非你立誓成为修女
No, that's a blessed path I never sought.
不 我从来没有想过走拜神的路
I know.
我知道
But what choice do you have?
但你现在还有选择吗
And think, Caris, think what you could do.
想一想 凯瑞丝 想想你能做到的事
So much that you desire.
你有那么多追求
You could continue to practice medicine.
你可以继续学医
We could have a convent clinic.
我们可以在女修道院里建诊所
I'm married to Elfric.
我是埃尔弗里克的妻子
The Lord supersedes all. Elfric's claims on you
皈依我主 埃尔弗里克与你
would be relinquished.
便再无瓜葛了
The wimple and veil will protect you from everything.
头巾和面纱可以保护你
Barring unhappiness.
除了忧愁
Live.
活下去
Happiness will follow.
幸福便会到来
The woman has confessed
这个女人忏悔了
and will enter the convent of the Priory of Kingsbridge.
即将投身王桥女修道院
All her money and possessions will be forfeited to the Church.
她的一切财产归教会所有
So long as she remains a nun,
只要她仍有修女身份
she will never be touched.
任何人不可动她
Break your vows, my dear, and you'll be hanged.
亲爱的 若你违背誓言 便只有绞死一途
Caris!
凯瑞丝
Caris, please. Please, this is madness!
凯瑞丝 求你了 这太疯狂了
Come back with me, please.
跟我走 求你了
Please, I can't leave you. Let me pass! No.
我不能失去你 让我过去 不
If I do, she will be hanged.
如果我放你过去 她就会被绞死
If you really care for her,
如果你真的喜欢她
you must let her go.
就必须放手
I'm sorry.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
很遗憾
Caris.
凯瑞丝
剧集 | 无尽世界(2012) | 导航列表