剧集 | 无尽世界(2012) | 导航列表
They say the King himself seeks to make an example of us.
他们说 国王要亲自惩罚我们
So shall we throw open our gates,
我们是要大开城门
and kneel, trust in God's mercy,
跪下来 相信上帝的慈悲
or shall we provide him an example?
还是让他开开眼界
Let us fight, and die, if God's will is so,
如果这是上帝的旨意 我们便以自♥由♥之身
as free men and women.
战斗 牺牲
Let him find an example
让他见识见识
of fearless resistance in the face of tyranny!
反抗暴♥政♥的人♥民♥是如何英勇无畏
An example of the matchless power when the righteous fight for good!
为正义而战的猛士是如何所向披靡
So that a hundred years from now,
从今往后一百年
people will cry, Let us fight!
人♥民♥放声大喊 奋起斗争
Let us fight!
奋起斗争
Let us fight for good!
为正义而战
Let us fight for honour!
为荣誉而战
Let us fight for freedom, Freedom!
为自♥由♥而战 自♥由♥
just as they did at Kingsbridge!
让我们以牙还牙
For Kingsbridge!
为了王桥
For Kingsbridge! For Kingsbridge!
为了王桥 为了王桥
We never did make it to Italy.
我们终究还是没去成意大利
This is much better than Italy.
这里比意大利好多了
It seems cruel that we wasted so much time being apart.
真是残酷 我们分开了那么久
Now we're finally together and...
如今终于在一起了 可...
Whatever happens tomorrow,
无论明天怎样
you and I, we will always be together.
我们俩永远在一起
I promise.
我保证
Holger...
霍尔格
Are we going to die?
我们会死吗
Of course we are.
当然会死
Don't you know that yet?
你还不知道吗
Nobody lives forever.
没人能永生
I mean tomorrow.
我是说明天
Are we going to die tomorrow?
明天我们会死吗
Tomorrow, if we fight like lions,
明天 如果我们跟狮子一样勇敢
we'll do better than die:
那么比死要强多了
We'll be remembered for ever.
历史将永远铭记我们
Godwyn, calm yourself. Lord Ralph will not harm us.
戈德温 冷静 拉尔夫大人不会伤害我们
He will kill us. Calm yourself. We'll be safe.
他会杀死我们 冷静 我们很安全
How do you know? Because Ralph is your brother.
你怎么知道 因为拉尔夫是你弟弟
After your father died,
你父亲去世后
I was still quite young
我还很年轻
and I fell in love again.
于是又恋爱了
But I was incautious
但我不小心
and I bore a child.
有了个孩子
Loss can change any woman,
女人最害怕失去
but to lose a child can blacken even the purest heart.
而最纯洁的心灵也承受不起堕胎之痛
It doesn't mean I love you any the less.
这不代表我对你的爱有所减少
It only means that he will love you too.
只代表他对你有兄弟之爱
My magnificent sons.
我伟大的儿子们啊
You whore.
你这个婊♥子♥
You're a whore! A whore!
你是婊♥子♥ 婊♥子♥
Oh, God tests me with this tribulation,
噢 上帝这是在考验我
and I shall not be found wanting.
我不能让祂失望
And as you delight in your carnal pleasures,
你既然为肉♥欲♥所俘虏
when this is over,
等事情结束
I swear I shall have you stripped and hanged.
我发誓要把你脱♥光♥了绞死
You shouldn't have come.
你不该来
I want to be sure he's dead this time.
我要确定这一次他必死无疑
You don't trust me to kill him?
你不信我会杀他
You have the heart for it, I hope?
我希望你能有这份勇气
Of course I do.
我当然有
I'm your son.
我是你儿子
He'll be all right.
他不会有事的
Stay together. Go to the Cathedral and stay together.
互相照看 到大教堂里边 别分开
You best go in as well. No.
你最好也去 不
I won't fight well if I have to worry about your safety.
我要是老担心你 就无法安心作战了
And what if you don't come for me?
如果你不来找我呢
I promise I will.
我保证会的
Battering ram prepare!
攻城锤准备
Break ranks!
躲开
Get ready!
准备
Forward!
冲
Hold.
稳住
Hold! Come on!
稳住 来吧
Stay together!
坚守阵地
Hold!
稳住
Come on! Come on!
来吧 来吧
Stay together!
守住阵地
Now! Go! Now!
冲 冲
Kill everyone!
赶尽杀绝
Spare no one! Burn it to the ground!
格杀勿论 全部烧掉
For Kingsbridge!
为了王桥
Mother!
嬷嬷
All right. I'm scared!
没事了 我害怕
My book!
我的书
No! Get off me!
不 放开我
Gwenda!
格温达
I've got you. Come on!
我来了 来
Out of my way!
滚开
You won't get to hang me.
你没办法绞死我
Petranilla. My sons are gone.
彼得拉妮拉 我的儿子们都不在了
The one thinks me a whore.
一个认为我是婊♥子♥
The other storms these walls as we speak.
另一个此时此刻打进了城
And Godwyn's right.
戈德温说对了
Ralph won't spare me.
拉尔夫不会放过我的
If the King says kill them all, he'll kill us all.
如果国王说赶尽杀绝 他就赶尽杀绝
Godwyn too.
戈德温也是一样
I can't watch that.
我不能坐以待毙
What have you taken?
你吃了什么
Sleeping Nightshade.
安♥眠♥药♥
Aunt, listen to me.
姑妈 你听我说
Listen.
你听着
We can save you. I can make you a purgative.
我们能救你 我可以给你开一剂泻药
A Bishop and a Lord.
一位主教和一位领主
I did that.
这是我的成就
What?
什么
I'm sorry I never got to see you burn.
很遗憾我没能看到你烧死
You don't need to do this.
你不需要这么做
How would you ever know what I need?
你什么时候知道过我的需要
Caris, Caris,
凯瑞丝 凯瑞丝
the Holy Caris.
圣洁的凯瑞丝
The detestable Caris...
可恶的凯瑞丝
I know you're angry, but we don't have much time.
我知道你很愤怒 但我们没时间了
I killed your parents.
我杀了你父母
Do you still want to save me now?
现在你还想救我吗
Lord, in Thy mercy, have pity on the soul
上帝啊 恳请汝以慈悲为怀
of Thy handmaid... Don't you dare.
怜悯汝之仆从的灵魂 你敢
Free her from the perils of this mortal life. Don't you dare!
使她免受凡世之苦痛 你敢
Don't you dare!
你敢
To the path of everlasting salvation.
踏上永无止尽的救赎之路
Through Christ our Lord, Amen.
我主保佑 阿门
I forgive you your sins.
我宽恕你的罪孽
Sam!
萨姆
Give me some more.
多给我一些
Holger!
霍尔格
Holger! Holger!
霍尔格 霍尔格
You've come for me, I think.
我想 你是为我而来
My son.
我儿
Two kings,
两个国王
and only one crown.
却只有一顶王冠
If I'm to die today,
如果我今日战死
剧集 | 无尽世界(2012) | 导航列表