剧集 | 无尽世界(2012) | 导航列表
Mama! No, don't! Stop!
妈妈 不要 别打了
Don't fight! Please, Ma, no!
别打架 求你们了 妈 别这样
Go on!
接着打
Da, no!! Ma!
爸 不要 妈
Go!
滚
Just get out of my life!
不要再回来
Mama, are you all right?
妈妈 你还好吗
Mother Cecilia just told me you were writing a book.
塞西莉亚嬷嬷刚告诉我你正在写书
Did you get my letter?
你收到我的信了吗
I didn't think you'd ever come back...
我没想到你会回来
Are you with your family?
你带家人一起来的吗
The Mortality visited us.
我们感染了瘟疫
My wife and child died.
妻子和孩子都死了
I caught it too, but God was cruel
我也染了病 但上帝何其残忍♥
and He let me live.
留我独活于世
I'm so sorry.
请节哀
And you?
你还好吗
I practice the arts of healing.
我行医治病
I'm still learning them.
不过还在学习
And now? A return, or just a stop on your journey?
那你现在呢 是回来了 还是经过这里
That depends on you.
那要看你了
Caris, listen to me No.
凯瑞丝 听我说 不
Please, I have thought--
求你了 我想过...
If I leave the convent, I'll be hanged.
如果我离开女修道院 就会被绞死的
No one can still believe that you're a witch.
不可能还有人相信你是女巫
Godwyn does.
还有戈德温
Well, then we'll steal away! We'll go back to Italy.
那我们就偷偷离开 我们回意大利去
To replace what you have lost?
取代你失去的家人吗
My feelings are worthy, why do you sully them?
我的感情是真挚的 你为什么要这样侮辱呢
You can't neglect a crop for years
多年不管的庄稼地
and then expect to come back to a harvest!
怎么可能还指望丰收呢
I'm changed, and I'm sure that you are too!
我变了 你肯定也变了
I loved you from the moment I saw you.
从见到你的那一刻起 我便爱上了你
I've never stopped loving you since.
从此以后 我的爱就没有熄灭过
Pray for me, but don't love me.
为我祈祷 但不要爱我
Go. Please.
你走吧 拜托
I'm beginning to wonder whether we should be at war at all.
我现在想 我们是不是根本不该打仗
The news from France
法国那边传来消息说
is that they have been decimated by the Great Mortality.
大瘟疫给他们造成了沉重的打击
This pestilence has fought your war for you.
疫病助了你一臂之力
Now is the perfect time to attack,
现在是进攻的绝佳时机
not retreat.
而不该撤退
And who shall I send to fight then, Mother? You?
那我该派谁去作战呢 母亲 派您吗
God gave you a sign saying this war was just.
上帝给过你征兆 这是正义之战
Why should He fail you now?
又怎么可能任由你一败涂地
Was it really a sign from God
那究竟是上帝给的征兆
or the trick of a greedier messenger?
还是某个贪婪信使的小把戏
A civil uprising deposed my father.
人♥民♥起义废黜了我父亲
A secret order commanded his death.
一道密令判处他死刑
A foreign war was declared,
对外又已经宣战
and all to what purpose?
这都是为了什么呢
To put you in power, Mother.
为了您能掌权 母亲
And now comes the Great Mortality,
如今大瘟疫又来了
which truly is a sign that God is not happy.
这才是征兆 说明上帝不太高兴
Checkmate.
将军
I think you'd better leave.
我认为您最好是离开
Mon cher, these are my rooms.
亲爱的 这可是我的房♥间
I mean London.
我是指离开伦敦
I don't want to see you in my court again.
我不希望在朝中见到您
Edward.
爱德华
Edwards, listen to me.
爱德华 你听我说
Edwards!
爱德华
Edwards!!!
爱德华
I stood by your son on the battlefield, Your Majesty,
我与您儿子曾经并肩作战 太后陛下
but this time he is mistaken. You deserve praise,
不过这次他做错了 您理应受到赞赏
not exile.
而不是流放
It only becomes exile if I don't return.
如果我回不来了 那才叫流放
Merthin, lad, genius lad!
梅尔辛 小伙子 天才小子
That Italian loom design you gave me works wonders.
你给我的意式织布机设计真是神了
The speed, the quality--
那速度 那质量...
Leave Merthin alone, husband. Come sit.
别缠着梅尔辛了 夫君 过来坐
I'd rather do more than sit.
干坐着有什么意思
Oh, behave yourself!
你给我老实点
Ahh, Petranilla.
彼得拉妮拉
The lovely Petranilla.
迷人的彼得拉妮拉
Would you care to dance? Dance?
你愿与我共舞吗 跳舞吗
You must not resist.
你可不能拒绝
I am your Lord,
我是你的领主
and you are the most beautiful woman in Kingsbridge.
而你是王桥最美丽的女人
You know, I've often thought
你知道吗 我老是想
how very foolish I was to give you up.
我是有多傻啊 当初没要你
Do you think there's still a chance for you and I?
你觉得我们俩还有机会吗
After all these years?
这么多年过去了
It would be...
那可是
my most fervent wish.
我最强烈的愿望
Wonderful. Marvellous.
好极了 棒极了
Of all the fillies I ever had, you were the sweetest.
我睡过那么多姑娘 你是最可爱的
My Lord? Let's go outside now,
您说什么呢 我们出去吧
we could have a quick frolic, save the dance for later.
我们可以抓紧时间玩玩 一会儿再跳舞
My Lord, I am an honourable woman.
大人 我可是良家女子
I'm not asking you to marry me!
我又没要你嫁给我
I'm the Earl of Shiring! Come on!
我可是夏陵伯爵 来吧
No, my Lord!
不 大人
Too good for me now?
我配不上你了吗
There was a time
曾经
when you would have done
你对我的要求
anything I asked.
可是百依百顺
There was a time
那时候
you would not have asked it like this.
你可没要我做这种事
You'll be lucky to get a frolic from anyone at your age.
这把年纪还有人玩你 你应该庆幸才是
What do you want?
你要干什么
A gift. Of land.
给我土地
Permission to be a tenant
我要当佃户
and not just a serf on your property.
而不是为你干活的奴隶
You've asked that before.
你以前要过
Grovelling won't help.
求我也没用
Then give it to my son.
那就给我儿子吧
My oldest.
我的大儿子
And why would I do that?
我为什么要给他
Because he's yours.
因为那是你的孩子
Get lost.
滚
I want to propose a toast!
我提议干一杯
May winter soon be over!
愿冬天早日过去
May spring come soon!
愿春天早日到来
May our crops return!
愿我们重获丰收
And may my wife's teats never sag!
愿我妻子的奶♥子♥永不下垂
What is it?
怎么回事
I'm not certain.
还不确定
What are those?
这是什么
Keep him calm. I'll be back in a moment.
让他保持镇定 我一会儿就回来
Sister Katrina.
卡特里娜姐妹
I need to talk to you.
我要和你谈谈
Is it what I think it is? Yes.
是我想的那样吗 是的
What do we do?
我们该怎么办
Isolation is the only thing that might stop it.
只有隔离可能遏制它传播
Some even say it's contagious by sight. Impossible.
有人说看一眼都会传染 不可能
By wind perhaps. That's what Galen says.
但有可能借助风传播 那是伽林说的
They wore linen face masks in Florence.
他们在佛罗伦萨戴亚麻面罩
But I can't promise that it helped.
但我不能保证那样有用
Thank you.
谢谢
剧集 | 无尽世界(2012) | 导航列表