剧集 | 无尽世界(2012) | 导航列表
shall begin
将从
with a public castration.
当众阉♥割♥开始
The King! The King!
国王 国王
The King is here! It's the King! Make way!
国王驾到 是国王 让开道
Hear ye all!
全都听好了
In an effort to replenish his troops
为壮大军队
in the face of the enemy threat,
抵御敌军侵略
His Majesty King Edward III
国王爱德华三世陛下
is pardoning all criminals willing to join him
将赦免所有自愿追随他
in fighting France!
与法军作战的犯人
I fear I've come a bit late.
恐怕我来迟了一步
No, not too late, Your Majesty!
还不算晚 陛下
God save the King!
天佑我王
God save the King!
天佑我王
God save the King!
天佑我王
God save the King!
天佑我王
God save the King!
天佑我王
God save the King!
天佑我王
God save the King! What a charming town.
天佑我王 多迷人的小镇啊
Will you stay for dinner with us, Sire?
陛下 您会留下和我们共进晚餐吗
It would be my honour to serve as your host. No, no, no,
能接待您是我无上的荣幸 不了
there's an execution at Salisbury tomorrow
明天索尔兹伯里那边也要行刑
that may provide recruits.
也许能征到兵
So this is Kingsbridge.
这就是王桥
Well, it's certainly... ow! Sire, what's wrong?
真的是... 陛下 您怎么了
Damn wound I got at Sluys. It refuses to heal.
在斯鲁伊斯受的伤 没好全
We have an excellent surgeon.
我们这儿有很厉害的医生
She repaired my skull
桥垮塌的时候
after it cracked during the bridge collapse. You can see the gap.
我脑袋开了缝 是她治好的 您看这道疤
She? Yes. Quite a curiosity.
她 是的 多不可思议
Shall I see if she's at hand?
我去看看她在不在
Sire, what is it?
陛下 怎么了
I thought I saw...
我以为看见了...
Take me to her.
带我去找她吧
Caris Wooler? The King would like to consult with you.
羊毛商家的凯瑞丝 国王要找你问诊
Yes, yes. Arise.
行了 免礼
Please, um...
请
come inside.
进来吧
I shall.
当然
Alone, if you please.
我想单独进去
How can I help, Your Majesty?
有什么能帮您的 陛下
A French arrow. My physicians have done their best
法军的箭头 御医们已经竭尽所能了
but it still pains me somewhat. May I?
但还是有些痛 我能看看吗
I expect that there's probably still so a arrow in there.
我估计箭头还陷在肉里
I can remove it if Your Majesty so wishes.
如您愿意 我能帮您取出来
There's nothing to fear. I was trained by the best.
不用担心 我接受过最好的训练
Then do your worst.
那便拿出真本事吧
She's alone with the King. She'll ask for a borough charter!
她和国王独处一室 她肯定会要自治权
Do you honestly think she can persuade a king?
你真认为她能说服国王陛下吗
She's a temptation to all
除了上帝最狂热的圣徒
but the fiercest of God's saints, mother.
没有人能抵挡她的诱惑 母亲
Of course she can.
她当然能做到
There we go.
马上就好
There we go.
取出来了
Right. You need to change the dressing twice a day.
好了 您需要每天换两次裹布
And keep it clean.
保持伤口干净
Can you hold that?
您能按住这儿吗
And no dung poultices, Your Majesty.
不要用粪便外敷 陛下
You don't believe in dung? No.
你不相信粪便的疗效 不相信
I believe it does more harm than good.
我认为它弊大于利
Thank you, Caris Wooler.
多谢你 凯瑞丝
I'll follow your suggestions to take care of this.
我会遵照你的意见处理
Clear the way! Make way for the King!
让开道 给国王让开道
He'll follow her suggestions? I told you it's too late!
国王遵照她的意见 我就说太晚了
Hmm. It's never too late.
永远不嫌晚
Fine beast. It's such a pleasure, my Lord,
上好的野味 大人 我很荣幸
having you dining with us in the house of God.
能和您在教堂共进晚餐
This evening's food has made up
这顿晚饭弥补了
for this afternoon's botched entertainment.
今天下午被破坏的好兴致
Here we are. Apples stewed in cinnamon.
来了 肉桂炖苹果
I was told you liked apples, my lord William.
我听说您喜欢苹果 威廉大人
Nearly as much as Adam.
就跟亚当一样喜欢
Good evening. I hear you talked with the King?
晚上好 我听说你跟国王说话了
Yes. He was in pain. I just nursed his wound.
是 他受伤了 我给他处理了一下
I didn't ask for a borough charter. It just didn't seem fitting.
我没有请求自治权 当时不大合适
Do you think I missed the perfect opportunity?
我是不是错失了最佳的时机
No, no, you were right.
不 你是对的
To approach him at such a time might have been seen
在那种场合提要求 他可能认为你是
to be taking advantage and incurred his anger.
乘人之危 从而勃然大怒
Did he... talk about anything else this afternoon?
那他有没有提下午的事情
No. Why'd you ask?
没有 怎么了
When I was a knight, I fought for his mother against his father.
我还是骑士那时候 帮他母亲征讨他父亲
I thought he might have recognized me.
我以为他认得出我
Nope. Didn't say a thing.
没 他什么都没说
William, dear, what is it?
威廉 亲爱的 你怎么了
It's just a bit of indigestion.
只是有一点点胀
Your simple food is far too rich.
这儿的家常便饭也太丰盛了
Is there a local physician?
本地有医生吗
What about the woman who helped Sir Roland and the King?
那个治疗过罗兰爵士和国王的女人呢
Caris Wooler.
羊毛商家的凯瑞丝
Yes, I'll fetch her.
我去找她
Niece! Lord William is ill and needs a potion for indigestion.
侄女 威廉大人病了 要一剂助消化的药
Roland insisted I get it from you.
罗兰非要我找你拿
Quickly, please. He's very uncomfortable.
快点吧 他很不舒服
Right away. Good evening, Brother Thomas.
马上就来 晚上好 托马斯兄弟
Petranilla. I was just leaving. Thank you, Caris.
彼得拉妮拉 我走了 谢谢你 凯瑞丝
You're welcome.
不客气
I'll just get my case.
我去拿箱子
Do you have everything? Yes.
东西带好了吗 是的
A warning, my Lord, it's rather bitter.
提醒一下 大人 这药相当苦
What's happening to him?
他怎么了
Breathe, breathe, breathe!
吸气 吸气
Help me to hold him! Help me to hold him!
帮我按住他 按住他
Fetch Brother Joseph!
去找约瑟夫兄弟
In nomine Patri et Filii et Spiritu Sancti.
以圣父 圣子 圣灵之名
Has he been poisoned?
他是不是中毒了
No, he... What did you give him?
不是 他... 你给他喝了什么
Nux vomica. It's mild.
马钱子 很温和的药
Is it witchcraft?
是巫术吗
I'll test it.
我来试试
Caris Wooler, you're under arrest for suspicion of murder...
凯瑞丝 你涉嫌谋杀和使用巫术
and witchcraft!
你被捕了
Nearly a year ago, we hanged a witch in Kingsbridge,
大约一年前 王桥绞死了一个女巫
who cursed the bridge in her dying.
她死的时候诅咒了桥
And how foolish of us
我们太傻了
to allow her apprentice to take her place.
竟然允许她的学徒接过其衣钵
This woman uses the same workshop
这个女人在同样的作坊里
to mix the very same diabolic powders.
调制同样的杀人毒粉
And most recently, I myself, and many here present,
就在最近 我本人 还有很多在场的人
witnessed her blatant poisoning of Earl Roland's son William!
亲眼看见她公然毒死罗兰伯爵的儿子威廉
This is a lie! You're a liar, Godwyn!
撒谎 你是骗子 戈德温
But even I...
可是我...
Even I grant her innocence
仍然相信她的清白
until we have administered
等到最终的检验过后
the final test.
再下论断
I will strip her
我要脱♥光♥她的衣服
and examine her for the Devil's mark.
检查她身上是否有魔鬼印记
She's no witch!
她不是女巫
Don't you touch her!
别碰她
Merthin! Take your filthy hands off her!
梅尔辛 把你的脏手拿开
剧集 | 无尽世界(2012) | 导航列表