剧集 | 无尽世界(2012) | 导航列表
Previously...
前情提要
I hope France turns out to be worth it.
但愿与法国之战不是白费功夫
Lord William is ill and needs a potion for indigestion.
威廉大人病了 要一剂助消化的药
Has he been poisoned? Is it witchcraft?
他是不是中毒了 是巫术吗
What did you give him? Nux vomica! It's mild!
你给他喝了什么 马钱子 温和的药
Caris Wooler, you're under arrest
凯瑞丝 你涉嫌谋杀
for suspicion of murder and witchcraft.
和使用巫术 你被捕了
I will strip her and examine her for the Devil's mark.
我要把她脱♥光♥ 检查她身上是否有魔鬼印记
Don't you touch her! Stop this insanity!
别碰她 不要发疯了
Confess and claim sanctuary within the convent.
你可以忏悔并要求修道院庇护
The wimple and veil will protect you from everything.
头巾和面纱可以保护你
Seven hellish years of war for this.
七年苦战就为这样的结局
The French have us surrounded, Majesty.
陛下 法军已经包围了我们
They are attacking us constantly.
他们不断地发动攻击
From three sides, not four!
只是三面围攻 不是四面楚歌♥
Get us across the forsaken river and we can get our army home!
过了那条见鬼的河 我们就能回家了
But we cannot cross the Somme, Sire.
陛下 我们无法渡过索姆河
So we sit here, fighting off their forays,
那我们就在这里被动挨打
and starving through the winter?
在寒冬里活活饿死吗
Majesty, the French have burned all the bridges.
陛下 法军烧毁了所有的桥
There's no way to cross the damn river. There must be a ford.
真的没办法过河 肯定有浅滩
The French are still well supplied, but the farms
法国人供给充足 但是农场
are across the river. It stands to reason
都在河对岸 这是理所当然...
Enough! Enough!
够了 我听够了
The question remains.
现在的问题是
How do we cross the Somme and get the army back to England?
怎么渡过索姆河 率军返回英格兰
Anyone?!
谁有办法
The river is narrower at Abbeville. The French know that too.
阿布维尔处河流最窄 法国人也知道
They will expect us there.
我们去了正中他们下怀
Not if we get there before them.
除非我们比他们先到
How long a march? Three days.
多久能到 三天
At least.
至少三天
Force it. Get us there in two.
全速行军 两天内必须到达
Look! Look!
快看快看
Ma, there's a man making fire over there.
妈妈 那边有个人耍火焰戏法
Can we go and see?
我们能去看看吗
Yes, but watch out for your brother.
可以 带好你弟弟
Keep an eye on them. I'm off to find Caris.
你去看着他们 我去找凯瑞丝
They're old enough to be on their own.
他们不小了 能照顾自己
Keep an eye on them.
去看着他们
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
come to the best in Kingsbridge!
欢迎观赏王桥最棒的把式
He uses this to make fire. I saw.
他用这个生火 我看见了
Sam, be careful.
萨姆 小心点
Don't be a baby, David.
别这么小孩子气 大卫
Damn it!
见鬼了
Maybe it's magic.
也许真是魔法
What do you know?
你知道什么
Come on, I'm hungry. Ladies and gentlemen!
走吧 我饿了 女士们先生们
What are you doing in my oven, boy? Stealing my pies?
你动我的炉子干什么 小子 偷馅饼吗
Hold it still, boy. Hold it still.
别动 孩子 别动
And Wulfric? How is he?
伍尔夫里克呢 他怎么样
Angrier than ever.
没见过他这么生气
We work the land that is rightfully Wulfric's,
我们耕种的田地按理是伍尔夫里克的
but Perkin pays us nothing but food.
可珀金除了吃的 什么都不给我们
That's despicable.
真是无♥耻♥
It makes Wulfric a misery to live with.
叫我怎么跟伍尔夫里克生活下去呢
If this is Love, it's...
如果这就是爱情
it's a lot different than I ever dreamed it would be.
跟我梦想的样子可是大相径庭
Gwenda! Sister Caris! Gwenda!
格温达 凯瑞丝姐妹 格温达
Come now!
快来
Hold him. Hold him still.
按住他 别让他乱动
I know. I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
Why didn't you watch him?! He snuck away.
你怎么没看好他 他溜走了
You said you'd keep an eye on them!
你答应过看好他们
Gwenda, not now.
格温达 不是说这个的时候
It's all right, son. All right, all right. I know.
没事的 儿子 没事没事 我知道
Oh, God.
天哪
We're going to need a poultice of Spanish aloe.
需要敷西班牙芦荟膏
Well, in the worst case he'll have a nasty scar
最糟糕的情况是 留个难看的疤
he can show his own children
他可以拿来警告自己的孩子
to warn them not to steal meat pies.
别偷人家的肉馅饼
Thank you.
谢谢你
Sorry to keep you waiting, Gregory.
让你久等了 格利高里
How may I help you?
有什么需要帮忙的吗
And who is this? Sister Elizabeth.
这是谁 伊丽莎白姐妹
I was told you wished to see our treasurer also.
我听说你也想见见我们的司库
Ah yes, thank you, Mother.
对 谢谢您 嬷嬷
I have some very sad news.
我带来了很不好的消息
I've come from the deathbed of your cousin
在我来之前 您的表姐过世了
Marilyn Smith in Hereford. Oh, dear.
赫里福德的玛里琳·史密斯 天哪
God rest her soul. Was she in much pain?
愿她安息 她走得痛苦吗
It was a gentle death.
很安详
A priest was with her when I arrived. She sent you...
我到时有个牧师陪着她 她留给你...
this.
这个
150 gold coins that she
她捐赠给女修道院的
bequeathed to the convent. There was no time
一百五十枚金币 情势所限
to draw up any paperwork, she was fading fast.
没能留下文书 她去得很快
God bless Marilyn.
上帝保佑玛里琳
If you think this hurt, just imagine what hell is like.
要是这样都觉得疼 想想地狱是什么样
Come on. Nothing more to see.
走吧 没什么好看的了
Go and get some fresh air.
出去透透气吧
Come on, David.
来 大卫
Try not to leave him this time.
这次可别丢下他了
Thank you again.
谢谢你
Thank you for herbs.
感谢那些草药吧
What are you writing? An account of what we did.
你在写什么 我们的工作记录
I always keep a record of the visitors.
我总是把病人的情况记录下来
That way, if they come back, I know
这样 如果他们再来 我就知道
how I treated them and what works and what doesn't.
先前是怎么治疗的 哪些有效哪些无效
Come, have a look.
过来看看
This is some of our most valuable treasures that we have.
这是我们最宝贵的财富
Books?
书吗
Foreign books.
外文书
Filled with the most incredible knowledge.
里面全是最不可思议的知识
I got them from a Spanish trader.
是我从一个西班牙商人那儿得来的
That's Spanish?
这是西班牙语吗
It's Latin, translated from the Arabic.
是拉丁文 从阿♥拉♥伯语翻译来的
These writers are physicians.
作者都是医生
They know more about the healing arts than we do.
他们比我们更懂医术
And it's all in these books.
全都写在这些书里
It's amazing.
很神奇
Are you sure they're not written by the Devil, hmm?
你确定这不是魔鬼写的吗
Quite sure.
我很确定
I keep telling her she should write her own book.
我常跟她说 她应该写一本书
Compared to these people, I don't know anything.
和那些人相比 我什么都不懂
But yours would be in English.
但你的书是英文的
Sister Caris, may I have a word?
凯瑞丝姐妹 能说句话吗
I'm proud of you, Caris.
我为你骄傲 凯瑞丝
I know this was not your first calling,
我知道这不是你最优先的选择
but you've made a very fine nun. Thank you.
但你作为修女确实非常优秀 多谢夸奖
So I'd like to reward you by giving you even more work.
作为奖励 我要给你安排更多工作
As you wish.
听您吩咐
God has blessed us with the funds to build your hospice.
上帝赐予了我们建造医院所需的资金
Holger! Holger! Luke Webber!
霍尔格 霍尔格 卢克·韦伯
Are we gonna be in England soon? Nearly there.
我们快到英格兰了吗 就要到了
Your papa and mama in Kingsbridge will be glad to see you, huh?
你住王桥的爸爸妈妈见到你一定很高兴
Thank you.
谢谢你
Give the men a rest. Feed them.
全军休息 补给一下
When the train arrives, we'll cross the river.
等大队伍到了 我们就过河
剧集 | 无尽世界(2012) | 导航列表