剧集 | 无尽世界(2012) | 导航列表
Et cum spiritu tuo.
也与你们同在
God have mercy.
上帝慈悲
Thank you, Mother.
多谢嬷嬷
Good morning, Brother. Mother Cecilia.
早上好 兄弟 塞西莉亚嬷嬷
Fine day for hunting.
今天是狩猎的好天气
Indeed.
确实如此
Have you heard from Sister Caris?
有凯瑞丝姐妹的消息吗
Not since her arrival in France.
到了法国就再无音讯
Is there something you wish to say to me, Brother?
兄弟 你似乎有话要说
You have no idea what you sent her into, do you?
您都不知道派她去了什么样的地方吧
It's a dangerous mission, but it's for the glory of God.
确实凶险 但这是为了上帝的荣耀
Who will, I trust, protect her.
我相信上帝自会保她平安
Have you ever been in a war,
您经历过战争吗
Mother?
嬷嬷
It's easy for people at a distance
局外人容易心存侥幸
to believe that God is on their side.
相信上帝与他们同在
In the midst of battle I've never known Him to be benevolent.
而在战场上 我从未见过上帝仁慈的一面
You still trust Him.
而你依然信仰上帝
Yes, I do.
是 没错
In spite of war.
尽管有战争
But I will never forget the horrors that I've seen.
但我永远忘不了那些残酷的场景
Caris is used to blood.
凯瑞丝见惯了血
She's used to mercy.
她习惯了慈悲为怀
There is little of that on the battlefield.
而战场上是没有慈悲的
It's horrific, what we've done to these people.
我们对这些人犯下的罪孽实在深重
At least God's on our side.
至少上帝与我们同在
Is He?
是吗
Do you really think that God cares who lives or dies?
你真以为上帝在乎我们的生死
He-He wasn't in that village.
那个村子就没有上帝
He's everywhere.
上帝无处不在
What if we're wrong?
如果我们错了呢
What if God's just a story that we've made up,
如果上帝只是我们编造出来
to give us comfort?
自我安慰的故事呢
Come now.
过来
No.
不要
If it's done for love,
如果是出自真爱
God doesn't mind.
上帝不会介意
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
天啊 天啊
You're English?
你们是英国人
Yes.
是
Where are you from?
从哪里来
From... Kingsbridge.
王桥
Really?
当真
How many steeples does the Cathedral have?
王桥大教堂有几个尖顶
Two towers, one steeple.
两座塔楼 一个尖顶
You sisters are a long way from home.
两位修女真是远道而来
You'd best come with us. It's the only way you'll be safe.
你们最好跟我们走 这样才能保证安全
Three Godforsaken weeks
倒霉的三周过去了
and still no way forward.
还是不能前进
Still no plan.
没有对策
You are Generals, are you not?
你们都是将军 对吧
Experts in the art of war! Sire,
熟读兵法 能征善战 陛下
there are no simple solutions!
我们很难脱困
Our backs are to the river and the French are closing in
我军背水一战 法军步步紧逼
on three sides Our longbows
三面围攻 我军的长弓
have the power to bring them to their knees.
有能力把他们打趴下
We should be using them To bring the longbows within range,
应该动用弓箭手 要达到射程
we must first cross the river. The French know that.
我们必须渡河 而法军早已料定
What is the strategy?!
那到底如何是好
Save siege, starvation and the certain annihilation of my army?
我的军队就只能忍♥饥挨饿 坐以待毙吗
Majesty... An envoy from the French King arrived this morning.
陛下 法国国王的使者今早来访
He offers you terms.
这是他提的条件
You mean terms of surrender?
你是说投降的条件
Sire...
陛下
Philip and his main army will be here by noon tomorrow.
菲利普明日中午率大军赶来
We can neither advance nor retreat.
我军无路可进 也无路可退
We will be totally surrounded.
势必无法突围
So this is how it ends?
到头来就是这种结果
Surrender my crown to Philip
向菲利普投降
have my name cursed through the ages,
从此背负千古骂名
and all to suffer an ignoble death,
跟我父王一样
alone in a dungeon like my father.
在地牢中凄凉死去
What say you, Sir Henry?
亨利爵士 你意下如何
I see no choice
除了接受
but to accept.
别无选择
I need a moment to consider your counsel.
我要考虑一下你的建言
Your Majesty?
陛下
What joke is this?
开什么玩笑
A nun come to cleanse my soul before it's sold?
先请修女净化 再出♥卖♥♥♥我的灵魂吗
I treated your arm in Kingsbridge.
我在王桥给您治过臂伤
I removed a fragment of arrow.
从里面取出一截断箭
So you did.
原来是你
But as a woman, not a nun.
但那时你还未出家
That I do remember.
我记起来了
How is your arm?
您的胳膊还好吗
Of little consequence today.
这都是无关紧要的了
Your Majesty, I was sent here to petition you. Petition me?
陛下 我受命到此向您请♥愿♥ 请♥愿♥
What idiot would send you on such a mission?
是哪个傻瓜派你来的
God has, Your Majesty.
是上帝 陛下
The Prior steals convent money.
副院长偷了女修道院的钱
Without your help we Please!
如果没有您的... 别说了
I care not for Church squabbles on a day such as this!
今时今日 我对教会吵架毫无兴趣
Forgive me, Sire, but I have travelled a long way in search of you.
请原谅 陛下 我走了很远才找到您
I have seen the horrors that men inflict upon each other,
一路见了太多自相残杀的惨状
and I would bear it all again if you might hear my plea.
若您听听我的请求 我才有勇气原路返回
I understand that it is of little consequence to a King.
我深知这种事对国王而言是无关紧要的
But as you have your duty, I'm afraid I have mine.
但您有您的责任 我也有我的责任
And you think you know the duties that burden a King?
你自以为能了解国王肩负的责任吗
No.
不能
I can't begin to fathom what you must go through.
我无法体会您所要经受的苦难
But duty is a burden that we all must bear, I'm afraid.
但我认为 既是责任 便非要背负不可
And as you cannot walk away from yours,
正如您无法逃避您的责任
I cannot walk away from mine.
我也无法逃避我的责任
Your name.
你叫什么
Caris Wooler.
羊毛商家的凯瑞丝
Caris Wooler,
羊毛商家的凯瑞丝
your spirit and heart are all that I love of England.
你的精神与勇气正是我热爱英国的缘由
If I am still King after tomorrow,
如果我明日还是国王
I will grant your petition.
我就答应你的请求
So, it seems I have no choice
看起来 除了卑躬屈膝
but bow down in defeat to that preening French prick
向自以为是的法国佬拱手交出王冠
and hand him my crown...
我别无选择了
Well, that same crown says I have no choice
不过呢 那顶王冠却说我别无选择
but to refuse his terms.
必须拒绝他的条件
We will attack the French across the river at dawn.
我们天明进攻对岸的法军
Attack, sire? But I will hear no buts!
陛下要进攻 但是 不准"但是"
This is no day for cowards or politicians.
今天不要懦夫 也不要政客
The last thing the French will expect
法国人最料想不到的就是
is an attack from a defeated army.
落败之师的临阵反击
You say our bowmen can win the day?
你说我们的弓箭手能打败他们
Yes, Your Majesty.
是的 陛下
Then all we need do
那我们所要做的
is bring them into range.
就是让他们进入射程
A small party could cross under cover of darkness
派一小队精兵趁夜渡河
and dispatch their sentries,
干掉他们的哨兵
making safe a path for our longbows to ford the river...
我们的弓箭手便可安然涉过河
It's a bold plan, but if it fails, the King will withdraw his terms.
计划很大胆 可一旦失败 条件就撤消了
Then so be it.
撤便撤吧
Stealth, cunning and English resolve may yet win this day.
这次奇兵暗渡加英国人的决心或许能成功
Who's bold enough to grasp this opportunity?
谁有胆量担此重任
剧集 | 无尽世界(2012) | 导航列表