剧集 | 无尽世界(2012) | 导航列表
Sister Mair? Yes?
梅尔姐妹 什么事
I want everyone to wear masks of linen over their nose and mouth.
我要每个人都戴上亚麻面罩遮住口鼻
Whatever for? In hope of protecting us whilst we nurse.
为什么 但愿能在护理时保护我们
The Great Mortality has come to Kingsbridge.
大瘟疫降临王桥了
You are sinners! The wrath of God
你们这些罪人 上帝的怒火
has descended upon you all!
降临到你们头上了
Sinners, all of you!
罪人 你们都是
God has no mercy with sinners like you!
上帝对你们这样的罪人绝不姑息
Sister, are you all right? Yes.
姐妹 你没事吧 没事
We need to find some more room to isolate the sick.
我们需要更多地方隔离病人
Maybe we should convert an outbuilding into a plague-house.
也许我们应该再征用一间屋子作为病房♥
Absolutely not. Giving people more room to die
绝对不行 给了地方也就是等死
won't help anyone, not to mention how much it will cost.
有什么用 更别提要花多少钱了
It will make them more comfortable.
可以让病人舒适一些
It might even stop the spread of the disease.
还有可能阻止疫病传播
The disease is God's punishment on a wicked world.
疫病是上帝对邪恶世界的惩罚
We need more Death to rid us of this carnal sin!
我们需要更多死亡 助我们扫清世俗的罪孽
It's a crime, a crime to intervene in God's will.
这是犯罪 是违抗上帝旨意的罪行
Godwyn! You are no physician!
戈德温 你不是医生
What you know of these matters is next to nothing!
你根本不知道事情的严重性
And worse, as a trained theologian,
更恶心的是 身为神职人员
your beliefs are fetid and malevolent,
你的信仰竟然如此恶毒 臭不可闻
as the Mortality itself!
如同瘟疫一般
"God's punishment"?
"上帝的惩罚"
We are burying children!
我们埋了多少孩子
What sort of God do you worship who would let innocent--
你信仰的是哪门子上帝 任由无辜的...
Get out.
出去
Get out at once!
立刻出去
Disgusting!
恶心
Well, it seems we got our point across
看来我们戴面罩的提议
about the masks. Did you see how he covered his face?
很多人都接受了 你看见他怎么捂脸的吗
I'm not frightened.
我不怕
I'm curious.
我很好奇
I hope He's merciful,
我希望祂慈悲为怀
and I haven't got it all wrong.
倒也没有信错
Mostly right, I should think.
大多是对的 我想是的
Where's your mask?
你的面罩呢
I don't want Put it on.
我不想... 戴上
You must take my place, of course.
你要接替我的位置 毫无疑问
I told Sister Mair
我要梅尔姐妹
to insist on it.
坚决支持你
I can't take your place.
我做不到
You're the only one who can.
只有你能胜任
Mother, you're forgetting that I...
嬷嬷 你忘了我已经...
That you lost your faith? Yeah.
失去了你的信仰 是的
There isn't one true believer
没有熬过漫漫长夜
who hasn't been in that long dark night.
谁都不能成为最虔诚的信徒
You are in that crucible now, child...
你正在接受严酷的考验 孩子
Let God continue to work through you,
让上帝继续借你之手行事
building your hospice
修建医院
and writing your book.
著书立说
It would seem most of the nuns want Sister Caris
看来大多数修女都希望凯瑞丝姐妹
as our next prioress.
成为下一任副院长
And how do we prevent that? I would be...
我们怎么阻止她呢 我倒是
willing to run against her.
很乐意跟她竞选
My dear Sister Elizabeth,
我亲爱的伊丽莎白姐妹
much as I despise my cousin Caris,
尽管我非常鄙视我表妹凯瑞丝
even I have to admit her popularity.
却也要承认她很受欢迎
If you hope to win,
如果你想赢
we must exploit her unpopular side.
就必须利用她不得人心的一面
Her use of masks, for example, is pagan superstition.
比如说 她戴面罩就是异教♥徒♥的迷信做法
Forgo the use of one yourself.
你不准戴了
We know the plague is the Devil's work
我们知道瘟疫是魔鬼作祟
and God will protect us...
上帝自会保护我们
and sicken her.
使她染病
Sister, where's your mask?
姐妹 你的面罩呢
Masks are the Devil's nonsense.
面罩是魔鬼的把戏
She still reads heretic philosophy--
她还研读异端邪说
I've seen the books myself!
我亲眼见过那些书
Written by Arab infidels
是阿♥拉♥伯异教♥徒♥写的
who would like nothing better than to wipe Christianity
他们最大的愿望就是
off the face of the earth!
彻底消灭基♥督♥教
Therefore, I humbly suggest
因此 我诚恳地提议
another of our sisters, myself or someone worthier,
由其他姐妹 比如我 或者另有能人
should be our next Prioress.
担当我们的新任副院长
Mother?
母亲
What's the meaning of this calling for me at this hour?
这么晚叫我来是什么意思
Why couldn't it wait until the morning?
就不能等到天亮吗
What kind of mother are you?
你算哪门子母亲
Putting me in danger!?
要害死我吗
We need to collect all the
我们要立刻收集
Priory's relics and possessions immediately.
修道院所有的圣徒遗骸和财产
We're leaving Kingsbridge and this terrible plague behind!
远离王桥以及这场可怕的瘟疫
I will not obey.
我不同意
We're needed here
我们要出力
to nurse the sick and bury the dead, and if the Mortality
照顾病人 埋葬死者 如果大瘟疫
takes our lives, that's God's business.
夺去了我们的生命 那也是上帝的决断
Anyone who wishes to stay with me is welcome.
谁愿意跟我留在这儿 不胜欢迎
And anyone who disobeys me
谁胆敢违抗我
will risk his immortal soul!
他的灵魂便休想永生
And that's God's business too.
那也是上帝的决断
Not yours.
轮不到你说
We'll leave within the hour.
我们一小时内出发
What do you want?
你有什么事
I must speak to Earl Roland.
我要跟罗兰伯爵说句话
The castle is closed to all visitors because of the pestilence.
因为瘟疫 城♥堡♥不许外人入内
Tell him I have news of his son!
告诉他我有他儿子的消息
His sons are dead.
他的儿子都死了
One poisoned, one fallen in France.
一个中毒而死 一个在法国阵亡
Not all of them are dead.
他还有活着的儿子
Tell him that.
告诉他
Please.
求你了
Wait here.
在这儿等着
What do you want?
你有什么事
It's Petranilla, my Lord.
我是彼得拉妮拉 大人
You?! I rose from my bed for you?
是你 我半夜起床就为了见你
What's this about my sons?
我儿子怎么了
Your son, my Lord. He lives.
您的儿子 大人 他还活着
You're daft, woman. Which one?
你疯了 女人 我哪个儿子还活着
The son you never knew.
还没有跟您相认的儿子
The son I bore you out of our love.
我们爱情的结晶
And he lives!
他还活着
The pestilence has taken your mind!
你病糊涂了
I never loved you!
我从没爱过你
Go home and die!
回家等死去吧
My Lord!
大人
My Lord!
大人
I've been looking for you.
我找你半天了
Godwyn has gone. He left during the night.
戈德温走了 半夜离开的
Of course he has.
正常
Do you believe in God, Thomas?
你信上帝吗 托马斯
Yes, I think I do.
是的 我想我信
Then where is He?
那祂在哪儿
I see no God here.
我没看到上帝
They say His presence is often hidden.
他们说祂不轻易显身
"And His ways mysterious," I know.
"而且行事神秘莫测" 我知道
So mysterious
太莫测了
He's chosen a non-believer to run His convent.
祂选择了一个伪信徒管理修道院
Well, His only son chose for his closest friends fishermen,
祂唯一的儿子选择了渔夫 农民
peasants, a tax collector, and several whores.
一个收税员和几个妓♥女♥当密友
剧集 | 无尽世界(2012) | 导航列表