剧集 | 无尽世界(2012) | 导航列表
Yes.
是的
No! Don't! Stop it!
不 不要 停下
No! No! No!
不 不 不
Put him down. No!
按住他 不
I am God's servant on this earth, not you!
我才是上帝在凡间的仆人 你不是
You are a whore!
你是个婊♥子♥
I own Kingsbridge! Not you!
王桥是我的 不是你的
You're a whore. Satan's whore.
你是个婊♥子♥ 撒旦的婊♥子♥
A witch! I'm gonna burn you as a witch!
女巫 我要烧死你
I'm gonna burn you!
我要烧死你
It's all my fault.
都是我的错
Wulfric's going to hang because of me.
伍尔夫里克因为我要被绞死了
No, he's going to hang because of Ralph.
不 是拉尔夫要绞死他
So what am I supposed to do?
那我该怎么做
Stand there and watch? I'll tell you one thing:
就这么看着吗 我告诉你
I won't let him die.
我不会让他死的
You watch me. I won't.
你瞧着吧 我绝不让他死
I've called you from work in my fields to give
我让你们放下手中的活儿来这儿
an example of what happens to those who desert me.
是要你们看看 背叛我的人是什么下场
This man defied the Ordinance of Labourers.
此人违反了雇工法令
He chose to abandon his duty to me to seek a life elsewhere.
他选择放弃应尽的职责 到别处谋生
I gave his whore until last night
我要他的婊♥子♥在昨晚之前
to present her son as ransom.
用她儿子来赎人
You deserve to hang today, not me--
该被绞死的人是你 不是我
Leave him! Have mercy on him!
放了他 可怜可怜他吧
Is there anyone else who wishes to defy me?
还有人想要忤逆我吗
I do!
我
Where's the boy?
孩子在哪儿
You will never see him.
你永远找不到他
He's safe from you.
你动不了他
Then why did you come?
那你还来做什么
To beg for his life.
替他求情
You know my answer.
你知道我的回答
Not beg you; beg them.
不是求你 是求他们
You know Wulfric.
你们认识伍尔夫里克
You know he's a good man. He hasn't done anything
你们知道他是好人 他不该受到
to deserve this! You all know this is wrong!
这样的惩罚 你们都知道这是不公平的
If Lord Ralph can do this to Wulfric,
如果拉尔夫大人这样对待伍尔夫里克
then he can hang any one of us as he pleases.
那么我们所有人的死活全看他高不高兴
Is that right?
这样对吗
Is that the rule of law?
律法就是这样规定的吗
This ruffian is no better than a brigand.
这个无赖的行为比强盗还要恶劣
No, you are the brigand,
不 你才是强盗
robbing us of our land, working us like dogs,
强占我们的土地 要我们做牛做马
and hanging anyone who stands up to you!
谁不从你就绞死谁
He even raped Annet and got away with it!
他甚至强♥奸♥了安妮特还逍遥法外
Quiet, woman.
闭嘴 女人
We don't have to live like this!
我们不用这样屈辱地活着
Shut her up. We don't!
让她闭嘴 我们不要
Gwenda!
格温达
Gwenda!
格温达
Are you all right? Get back!
你没事吧 退后
Get back!
退后
Get back!
退后
Wulfric!
伍尔夫里克
Lord Ralph can go to hell!
拉尔夫大人下地狱去吧
Come on, lads!
上啊 伙计们
Now we're in for it.
现在我们麻烦大了
Has my son returned?
我儿子回来了吗
I know it must be hard--
我知道这很难...
Is Merthin my brother?
梅尔辛是我弟弟吗
You share no bloodline.
你们没有血缘关系
And I'm Roland's son?
我是罗兰的儿子吗
Yes.
是的
How do I know you're not spinning a web of lies?
怎么证明你不是诓我
You wouldn't be here
你要是不信
if you didn't feel the truth of all I've said.
就不会来这里
What do you hope to profit from this?
你希望得到什么好处
Profit?
好处
I hope to regain my son and see him prosper.
我只想认回儿子 看他飞黄腾达
Tell me you haven't always felt it--
别说你从没感觉到
that you were born for greatness.
你注定是大人物
Well, try telling my peasants that.
这话跟我的雇农说去吧
Your peasants?
你的雇农
They've defied me.
他们造♥反♥了
They've risen up like rabid dogs.
他们像疯狗一样反抗我
I'll hire two score soldiers and kill them all.
我要带几十个兵 把他们杀光
I'll burn Wigleigh to the ground.
把韦格利村夷为平地
Well, that would certainly teach them a lesson, but...
这当然能给他们深刻的教训 不过...
But what?
不过什么
In chaos, anything is possible.
局势混乱 一切皆有可能
The true heir of Earl Roland
罗兰伯爵的合法继承人
would turn this revolt to his advantage.
应当把这次叛乱当作机会来利用
Did I hear you correctly, Lord Ralph?
我没听错吧 拉尔夫大人
Your peasants defied you?
你的雇农造你的反
Not just me, Your Majesty.
不仅是对我 陛下
They are a growing band,
他们拉帮结派
rising up against all authority,
反抗所有的权贵
including the Crown.
包括王室
What?
什么
Find them and hang them. That's my fervent wish,
抓起来绞死 我是求之不得
but these outlaws, they... they hail from Wigleigh,
但那些叛贼 来自韦格利村
the same county as Shiring. They can be tried and punished
属于夏陵的地盘 只有伯爵能判罚他们
only by the earl, but he died from the late mortality, so...
但他最近死于瘟疫 所以...
I see.
明白了
And if you are made earl,
如果你成为伯爵
you will deliver these outlaws to justice.
就可以判罚那些反贼了
Is that your promise?
这是你的想法吗
Yes, Your Majesty.
是 陛下
And will you look after Kingsbridge better than Roland did?
你能比罗兰更周全地管好王桥吗
Happily, my queen.
乐意至极 太后陛下
He'll also take care of the priory, Your Majesty.
他还能管好修道院 陛下
How dare you speak without permission!
你好大胆子 谁叫你说话了
Who is this woman?
这女人是谁
She's my mother, Your Majesty.
她是我母亲 陛下
Remember your place.
记住你的身份
What is the problem with the priory?
修道院有什么问题吗
A woman prior who gave the
一个女副院长
peasants land to lure them from their lords.
以土地为诱饵 从领主手下挖走雇农
Who gave her this right?
谁给她的权力
The bishop of Kingsbridge, recently deceased.
王桥的主教 前不久刚过世
A new one is desperately needed to restore order.
我们急需新任主教恢复原有的秩序
Is there someone in line to replace him?
有没有接任的人选
Oh, yes.
有
The previous prior was ill but has regained his health.
前任副院长大病了一场 现在已经康复了
Morning! What's the meaning of this?
早啊 这是什么意思
How dare you enter without my permission!
你怎敢不经我允许就进来
Please, forgive me, my lady.
请原谅 夫人
But I'm lord of this castle now.
我现在是城♥堡♥的主人
What's this?
这是什么
An order from the king, naming me earl of Shiring.
国王的命令 任命我为夏陵伯爵
How wonderful to be earl of Shiring and all that goes with it.
当夏陵伯爵真好啊 随之而来的就更妙了
My most precious privilege, of course,
当然了 我最看重的特权就是
is I get to marry whoever I please.
看上谁就可以娶谁
And here I am.
于是我来了
The two beautiful choices.
两个美人儿
It's so hard to choose.
真难选择啊
She's just a child! Not for long.
她还是个孩子 很快就成人了
You can't do this! Let her go!
你不能这样 放开她
Who do you think you're talking to?
要知道你是在跟谁说话
剧集 | 无尽世界(2012) | 导航列表