剧集 | 无尽世界(2012) | 导航列表
Rose. Stay with us, Rose.
罗丝 挺住啊 罗丝
No.
不
I will never leave you, brother.
我永远不会离开你 弟弟
...and there was an arrow...
还有一支箭在...
It was. Not the same story...
不骗你 根本不是一回事
It's true. There was, there was an arrow.
是真的 千真万确有一支箭
What's going on here?!
怎么回事
You, Sir Gerald, are under arrest
杰拉德爵士 你被捕了
for plotting against the new king.
罪名是密谋推♥翻♥新王
That's absurd! I swore an oath of allegiance!
荒唐 我早就宣誓效忠了
I support the new king! Queen Isabella has evidence
我忠于新王 伊莎贝拉太后已经得知
which informs her otherwise. Take him!
你的不轨意图 抓住他
How dare you?! No! No!
你好大的胆子 不 不行
Ralph! Ralph, no.
拉尔夫 拉尔夫 不要
Get out of here at once! This is treason!
立刻给我滚出去 你们这是叛国
I am the Earl of Shiring.
我可是夏陵伯爵
That is where you would be wrong.
你错就错在这儿
I am the Earl of Shiring now.
现在夏陵伯爵是我了
Caris.
凯瑞丝
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
I can never hope to take your mother's place,
我不指望能取代你母亲的位子
but I will do my best.
但我会尽力而为
Thank you, Aunt.
谢谢 姑妈
But I intend to run Father's house now.
但我打算从现在起帮父亲管家了
You're just a girl, my dear.
你还是个孩子啊 亲爱的
And you were a widow running your own house when you were my age.
而您这岁数已成了寡妇在独自持家了
Your father has already asked me to move in.
你父亲已请我搬过去住了
What?
什么
I've sold my house.
我把自己的房♥子卖♥♥了
Why? I-I don't--
为什么 我...我不...
Sir Roland. What is the meaning of this?
罗兰爵士 这是什么意思
The queen has a list of Kingsbridge traitors;
太后有一份王桥的叛徒名单
she has asked me to see them hanged.
她吩咐我把名单上的叛徒如数绞死
Seize him.
抓住他
That is an absurdity!
这太乱来了
I... I have done...
我...我什么...
I have done nothing! Caris.
我什么都没做 凯瑞丝
I'm guilty of nothing! No! Father!
我问心无愧 不 父亲
Father! Caris.
父亲 凯瑞丝
No! No! Let them go.
不 不要 别拦着他们
Father! No!
父亲 不
It's all right. There's a time and a place.
没事的 要讲究场合和时机
Next petitioner.
下一位申诉者
Sir Roland.
罗兰爵士
Petranilla.
彼得拉妮拉
I've come to plead for my brother's life.
我请求您赦免我弟弟的死罪
Edmund Wooler gave food and silver to the enemy.
羊毛商埃德蒙为敌人提供了食物和银币
There's nothing you can say.
他罪无可恕
May I approach?
我能走近说吗
As I recall, you used to adore my fig pie.
我记得 您以前爱吃我的无花果派
A sweet dish.
美味有余
But a rotten bribe.
分量不足
Perhaps the rich spices will appeal to your taste once again.
也许丰富的佐料能再次令您胃口大开
You understand my appetite very well, Petranilla.
你还真对我胃口 彼得拉妮拉
Next!
下一位
I demand my husband's immediate release.
我要求立即释放我丈夫
Lady Maud, the queen considers your husband a traitor.
莫德夫人 太后认定他是叛党
There's nothing I can do.
我也无能为力
Next petitioner.
下一位申诉者
Need I remind you, Sir Roland,
罗兰爵士 有必要提醒您
I nursed your son William when he nearly died of fever.
由于我的照料 您儿子威廉才没有死于热病
Have mercy on me and my sons as well as my husband.
发发慈悲 给我家人一条活路吧
I cannot spare the life of your husband.
我无权赦免你的丈夫
And my boys?
我的儿子呢
Be thankful.
谢恩吧
I have let them live.
我饶过他们的性命了
Take them on as your squires, sire.
收他们为您的扈从吧 大人
I beg you.
我恳求您
I'll take one.
我只要一个
Who here needs an apprentice? I do!
有谁需要学徒 我
Elfric Builder.
建筑师埃尔弗里克
Which one would you choose? The strongest, my lord.
你选谁 强壮的那个 大人
As would I.
我也这么想
So...
那么
how should we choose?
该怎么比较呢
First one to draw blood becomes my squire.
先把对方打出血的那个做我的扈从
The loser follows Elfric.
输的归埃尔弗里克
Any questions?
有问题吗
So, we're servants now, is that it?
我们这就成仆人了 是吧
Quiet! Ralph.
别乱说 拉尔夫
I'll kill him.
我要杀了他
Spare me the sight of dead sons.
别让我看到两个儿子死在眼前
Come on, boys, show us which one is most able.
上啊 孩子们 让大伙瞧瞧谁更有能耐
And which one is Cain.
谁是该隐
Come on. You know you're gonna lose.
来啊 你知道你赢不了
Enough!
够了
Pull him off!
把他拉开
My new squire!
这是我的新扈从
Pathetic.
草包
He's buried. We won.
他入土了 我们赢了
England's ours.
英国是我们的了
How can he do this? He took our bribe. Hush.
他不能这么做 他收了钱 嘘
These men are innocent! You tyrant!
他们是无辜的 你这个残暴的家伙
These men... are traitors to the Crown!
这些人 与王权作对
But Queen Isabella is a merciful woman.
但伊莎贝拉太后慈悲为怀
One of these wretches will now be pardoned.
决定赦免其中一个可怜虫
Edmund Wooler! Your life is spared.
羊毛商埃德蒙 你死罪可免
But both of your legs will be broken. John Constable.
但要废去双腿 约翰治安官
Take him away. Yes, my lord.
带他走 是 大人
Take him to the market square.
带他去市场广场
Step aside!
让开
Hang them.
绞死他们
No!
不
Take the shoes, Gwenda.
把鞋子拿走 格温达
No. Go on.
不 快干
It's bad luck.
这很晦气
I came all the way from Saxony to fight for their French queen,
我从萨克森州过来 替国王的法国老婆卖♥♥命
and she paid me nothing! It's the least I'm owed.
可她一毛钱也没给我 这点东西算什么
Take them.
拿走
No.
不
Go on!
给我脱
Lie still, Gwenda.
乖乖躺着 格温达
Your father is lonely.
你爹很寂寞
No, no, no...
不 不 不
Leave her be.
别动她
Hey, just trying to get warm, son.
我就是想暖暖身子 儿子
Yeah, try it again, you'll warm in hell.
再不老实 就到地狱暖你的身子
You've got to leave before you kill him, Holger.
你再呆下去 准会杀了他 霍尔格
Where would I go?
我该去哪儿呢
I don't know. Join the army.
我不知道 参军吧
What? Be a mercenary like he was?
什么 做个像他那样的佣兵
He was a drunken foot soldier.
他是个酗酒的步兵
You're a magnificent archer.
而你是百步穿杨的弓箭手
Come with me, Gwenda.
跟我走 格温达
No.
不
I won't leave you alone with him.
我不会留你一人在他身边
I hated life in the army and I'm tired of running.
我讨厌军旅生活 厌倦了跑来跑去
I think I'll stay here awhile.
我想在这里住一段时间
It's as good a town as any.
这里的小镇不比别处差
For you, my lady.
陛下 您的信
剧集 | 无尽世界(2012) | 导航列表