剧集 | 无尽世界(2012) | 导航列表
Very well, Sire. Break ranks!
遵命 陛下 解散
They said it couldn't be done.
有人说我们到不了
I can practically smell England, we're so close.
我都能闻到英格兰的气息了 这么近
Praise God, we're almost home, Sire.
赞美上帝 我们就要到家了 陛下
They've outflanked us.
他们包抄了我们
They've outflanked us.
他们包抄了我们
Your Majesty!
国王陛下
Your Majesty! The French. They've outflanked us.
国王陛下 那些法国人 他们包抄了我们
They hold the northern part of the river.
他们守在河的北边
So now we're totally surrounded.
这么说我们四面楚歌♥了
Damn them to hell!
真是该死
Congratulations. Oh! Prior, you startled me.
恭喜 副院长 您吓到我了
Gregory Longfellow just told me he brought a bequest.
格利高里·朗费罗说他带来了一份遗赠
Good news. May I see?
好消息啊 我可以看看吗
Mother Cecilia's cousin will certainly have a fine room in heaven
塞西莉亚嬷嬷的表姐和她所赎的灵魂
with all the prayers she's bought.
在天堂肯定有个好去处
Has she said how she intends to spend it?
她有说过怎么花这笔钱吗
Yes, indeed. I'm expanding sister Caris' hospice.
当然了 我要扩建凯瑞丝姐妹的医院
You've had some time in which to build your palace Prior,
你说修建宫殿可有段时日了 副院长
but it seems you prefer hoarding silver to spending it.
似乎你更喜欢守财 而不是花钱
Conserving it, Mother.
那是积攒 嬷嬷
It would be an act of ungodly hubris
建不成的项目还要强行开工
to start a project that I'm unable to complete.
那可是狂妄无知的渎神之举
How saintly.
真是虔诚
Now if you wouldn't mind?
现在你可以走了吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Lock it up tight, Sister.
锁好钱箱 姐妹
Thieves are everywhere.
到处都有小偷
He'll be fine tomorrow.
明天他就会好的
Where's Wulfric?
伍尔夫里克呢
Wasting money we don't have.
挥霍我们还没赚到的钱
He does love you, Gwenda.
他真的很爱你 格温达
As much as you love him.
不比你爱他少
Caris?
凯瑞丝
Do you miss Merthin?
你想念梅尔辛吗
I think of him.
有时会想起他
But Mother Cecilia does her best to keep me thinking of someone else.
不过塞西莉亚嬷嬷竭尽全力让我想别人
Who's that?
谁
God.
上帝
Thank you.
谢谢你
Why do you always say that?
你为什么总这样说
Are you all right?
你还好吗
You seem distant.
看起来心不在焉
I saw Brother Thomas and Brother Matthias together.
我看到托马斯兄弟和马赛厄斯兄弟在一起
What do you mean?
你是什么意思
They were together. In bed.
他们一起躺在床上
Godwyn must never find out.
千万不能让戈德温知道
Do you approve?
你不反对吗
It's considered a mortal sin.
在世人看来 这是弥天大罪
But they're good men.
但他们是好人
They don't deserve Godwyn's punishment.
他们不应该受到戈德温的惩罚
I agree.
我同意
It's not as if they're betraying wives.
这毕竟不像背叛妻子
And I wonder if God really minds
不知道如果那是出自真爱
if it's for love?
上帝是否介意
Someone to see you, Sister Caris.
有人要见你 凯瑞丝姐妹
Signor Caroli! Hello, Caris.
卡罗利先生 你好 凯瑞丝
How good to see you. Have you returned for some of our wool?
见到您真高兴 是为我们的羊毛而来吗
The finest in the world.
世上最好的羊毛
And how does Florence fare? Are you safe?
佛罗伦萨情况如何 你没事吧
From The Great Mortality?
你是指大瘟疫吗
Is it true what they say?
他们说的是真的吗
That you go to bed well and wake up dying?
上♥床♥睡觉还好好的 醒来就死了
An exaggeration perhaps, but yes,
可能有所夸张 不过确实如此
it can be quick. Though it doesn't like the cold,
发病很快 但跟风寒不一样
so you are safe here in England.
你在英格兰不会有事
I brought you a letter.
我给你带来一封信
From Merthin.
梅尔辛写给你的
Thank you.
谢谢
Dearest Caris.
我最亲爱的凯瑞丝
I am living in Florence, married, and blessed with a child.
我住在佛罗伦斯 结了婚 有个孩子
I'm a builder here, quite a successful one.
我现在是建筑师 事业很成功
Lolla lulina! Papa!
洛拉宝贝儿 爸爸
And though I love my wife and daughter,
尽管我爱我的妻子和女儿
you continue to hold a special place in my heart.
你始终在我心中占据着特别的位置
I have drunk far too much wine tonight,
我今晚喝了很多酒
else I could never have written this.
否则我不会写下这些句子
But Signor Caroli, I know, is travelling to Kingsbridge,
我知道卡罗利先生要去王桥
Which gives me a perfect excuse
于是我有了很好的借口
to tell you
告诉你
that I never stop thinking of you.
我时时刻刻都在思念你
How I wish things had been different.
我多么希望事情有所不同
How I wish I had been able to bring you with me.
多么希望我可以带你走
But I was younger,
但那时我还年轻
and impulsive.
冲动且任性
And though I may never see you again, I want you to know
尽管可能再也见不到你 我还是想让你知道
how much you remain a part of my life.
你在我生命中是多么重要
Pray for me, dear Caris.
为我祈祷吧 亲爱的凯瑞丝
Yours forever.
永远爱你
Go away. We mustn't be seen together.
走开 不能让人看到我们在一起
I don't think Sister Mair will tell.
我想梅尔姐妹不会说出去的
She would have said something by now.
她要说早说出去了
We can't risk it.
咱们不能冒险
I love you, Matthias.
我爱你 马赛厄斯
How can I love you, Thomas?
你让我怎么爱你 托马斯
I've told you everything about myself,
我把我的事情全都告诉了你
but I know so little about you. You keep it all hidden.
但我对你所知甚少 你什么都不说
If I told you, your life would be endangered.
如果我告诉你了 你会有生命危险的
I've already lost my soul.
我的灵魂都丢了
What's a life compared to that?
失去生命又算什么呢
What are you doing here?
你们来这里干什么
Get out! You're not permitted to be here.
出去 你们是不准进来的
May we have it back, then?
那我们能拿回来吗
Have what back?
拿回什么
The money.
那笔钱
Your accomplice here has seen the error of her ways.
你的同犯已经认识到了她的错误
I assume you've kept it safe.
我想你应该藏得很好
Why do you need it? The hospice,of course.
你要拿去作何用 当然是建医院
I've written to the bishop.
我写信请示过主教了
He's given permission for us to start immediately.
他同意我们立即开工
You went behind my back? I consulted a higher authority.
你背着我去找主教 我请示过上级
This is Priory money.
这笔钱归修道院所有
Marilyn left the money specifically to the Convent.
玛里琳的这笔钱指定给女修道院
Do you have that in writing?
有字为据吗
Do you?
有吗
Oh. How unfortunate.
真是不幸
You may leave.
你们可以出去了
Godwyn will drive me to seek solace in the arms of the Devil!
戈德温这是逼我寻求魔鬼的慰藉
What will we have to do to be rid of him?
我们怎样才能除掉他
Wait.
等等
You met the King.
你见过国王
Many years ago. Why?
那是很多年前 怎么
Could you get an order from him?
你能请他下个命令吗
That the Priory must use the funds to build the hospice?
命令修道院必须使用这笔钱修建医院
Otherwise this will never end with Godwyn.
不然戈德温肯定闹个没完
Our vital work can never be achieved.
我们永远也办不成大事
I want you to go to him in France.
我希望你去法国见他
But I doubt he'd even see me,
恐怕他见都不会见我
and even if he did... Make your preparations.
即使他见了... 去准备吧
Dominus tecum.
主与你同在
剧集 | 无尽世界(2012) | 导航列表