剧集 | 无尽世界(2012) | 导航列表
I'd say you're an improvement.
选你算是有进步
I have other news.
我有别的消息
Godwyn took everything of value.
戈德温带走了所有值钱的东西
Including our money? I'm afraid so.
包括我们的钱吗 恐怕是的
What on earth does he think it will buy him?
他到底觉得钱能买♥♥到什么
Just stop.
别哭了
I beg you. A Princess does not cry.
我求你了 公主不该哭鼻子
Don't make me go.
别送我走
The Prince of Castille is a wealthy man, Joan.
卡斯蒂利亚的王子很有钱 琼
Why can't I marry an Englishman?
为什么我不能嫁给英国人
Because Spain will give you a crown, and us an ally against France.
因为西班牙愿意为你加冕 助我对抗法国
I'll never see you again.
可我就再也见不到您了
Of course you will.
当然会见到
You'll return a Queen, which is what you deserve.
你回来时将贵为王后 这是你应有的身份
Now look at me.
来看着我
Of all my children, Joan,
在我的孩子当中 琼
you're my favourite.
我最喜欢你
I want only the best for you.
我只想给你最好的
Now go.
去吧
Sire.
陛下
Brother Godwyn?
戈德温兄弟
Prior Godwyn, Brother Saul.
是戈德温副院长 扫罗兄弟
Prior Saul, Prior Godwyn.
是扫罗副院长 戈德温副院长
You'd turn us away?
你就这样拒绝我们
We bring gold. Which will buy you nothing.
我们带了黄金 那也什么都买♥♥不到
Not food, we haven't enough as it is.
买♥♥不到食物 事实上我们都缺吃的
Not shelter.
也买♥♥不到庇护
And it's what else you might be bringing that frightens me.
而我害怕的是你们带过来了别的东西
But we are Brothers in Christ!
可你我同为主的仆人
I brought only the purest of heart!
我只带了一颗纯洁无瑕的心
Pestilence does not walk with us!
绝对没有带瘟疫过来
How can you be certain none of you are ill?
你怎么能肯定没人染病
Did you not hear me? We are Godly!
你没听见我说的吗 我们很圣洁
You must sleep in the barn for a week,
你们先在牛棚里睡一个星期
and then, if there are still no signs of disease--
到时候如果没有染病的迹象
We'll freeze out there!
我们要冻坏的
You should have stayed in Kingsbridge, where it's warmer
那你就该留在王桥 那里暖和多了
and the supplies are plentiful, and where the people needed you.
有吃有喝 而且那儿的人也需要你
How dare you say we aren't Godly?
叫你说我们不圣洁
How dare you say we are not Godly?
叫你说我们不圣洁
Our Brothers,
兄弟们
Prior Saul, I am sorry to say,
我很遗憾地告诉各位
has discovered black boils on his neck,
扫罗副院长的脖子上生了黑疮
and so has voluntarily isolated himself in the barn.
他自愿在牛棚里隔离
God has vouchsafed
上帝赐福
to protect me from this terrible plague,
保佑我免受此次瘟疫的折磨
and so I will be the Prior's sole attending physician.
因此副院长的病体由我照料
The rest of you will remain isolated here
而你们都要隔离在这儿
until the disease passes.
等待瘟疫过去
Let us pray.
我们祈祷吧
Prior Godwyn has disappeared,
戈德温副院长失踪了
leaving no one in charge of Kingsbridge
负责王桥事务的只剩下了
but myself and Mother Caris.
我和凯瑞丝嬷嬷
Many of our citizens are afraid to leave their houses,
很多人都不敢出家门
which is understandable,
这个可以理解
but we ask that you go to them and bring them word
不过请你们帮忙转告
of our new rules concerning the disease.
有关疫病的新规定
First of all,
第一
everyone must wear masks.
所有人必须戴面罩
The good sisters have made linen ones which Sister Mair will distribute.
修女已用亚麻布做好 由梅尔姐妹发给大家
Please take them to your neighbours and leave them on their doorsteps.
请带给你们的邻居 放在他们家门口
Also, we need volunteers to bury the dead.
我们还需要人手埋葬死者
Bodies must be cleared from the streets and the river,
街道和河流里的尸体要清理出来
covered in lime and buried in communal graves.
撒上石灰 埋进公共墓地
In order to contain the disease, kingsbridge must be sealed off,
为了遏制疫病传播 必须封闭王桥
the town wall made impregnable,
加高城墙
and a sentry posted on the bridge to guard against intruders.
桥上设哨所 防止外人闯进来
Most importantly, we must care
最重要的是
for the children who have lost their parents.
我们要照顾好失去双亲的孤儿
Anyone who has any room at all,
谁家有空房♥间
please, please take them in.
请接孩子们去住
And lastly, I have not yet
最后一点 我还没有
been ratified as Prioress by the new bishop,
由新任主教正式任命为女修道院副院长
who refuses to come to Kingsbridge until after the disease has left.
他在瘟疫过去之前 不愿意来王桥
So, in order to affirm my position
因此 为了确定我的身份
and make these rules irrevocable law,
这些规定能够依律执行
I must go to him.
我必须去找他
Caris! What are you doing?
凯瑞丝 你来做什么
I've come to escort you.
我护送你去
I don't need escorting I don't need a lecture.
我不需要人护送 我不需要听说教
Just a 'thank you' will do.
一声"谢谢"就行了
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
Come no further!
别靠近
State your purpose and leave.
说明来意 然后离开
Mother Caris of Kingsbridge,
我是王桥的凯瑞丝嬷嬷
come to be ratified as Prioress.
请求正式任命女修道院副院长
Prior Godwyn didn't write me about this?
戈德温副院长怎么没有写信告知我
Prior Godwyn fled when the Mortality struck,
瘟疫肆掠时 戈德温副院长逃跑了
taking with him the relics and all of our money.
带走了圣徒遗骸和我们所有的钱
Who's running Kingsbridge then?
现在谁负责王桥
No one officially, Eminence.
没有正式受命的人 阁下
My clergy is decimated.
我的神职人员损失惨重
You are not the first with this problem.
你不是第一个遇到这种问题的
To help, the Holy Father has issued an emergency decree.
为了拯救世人 圣父临时做出决断
Nuns may hear confessions
修女可以聆听忏悔
and bury the many dead.
安葬死者
You may not say Mass, but other than that, you are the new Prior.
除了不可主持弥撒 你即是修道院副院长
Eminence,
阁下
I am Prior? I don't under--
我是修道院副院长 我不明白
In nomine Patri et Filii et Spiritu Sancti. Amen.
以圣父 圣子 圣灵之名 阿门
Amen. Eminence.
阿门 告退
Now leave.
走吧
Well,
那么
I'll leave you here.
我就送你到这里
Congratulations, Prior.
恭喜 副院长
Write your book, heal the sick, and build your hospice.
著书 治病 修建医院
It's all in your power now.
你现在都有能力做了
When this is over,
等一切都结束
you are mine.
你就属于我了
Mother?
母亲
No.
不
Shall I send for Ralph, Mother?
要我找拉尔夫来吗 母亲
He could be here by noon.
他中午就能赶到
I won't be long.
我很快就回
Can I share a secret with you?
我能跟你分享一个秘密吗
Of course, my Lady.
当然可以 夫人
For many years,
很多年来
I was barren.
我不能生育
When I finally gave birth,
好不容易怀上了
the child was stillborn.
生下来却是死胎
I was heartbroken...
我伤心极了
until my husband,
然后我丈夫
Sir Gerald, brought me another child
杰拉德爵士 给我带回一个孩子
to take its place.
让我抚养
He told me
他告诉我
that its mother had died.
孩子母亲死了
I loved this orphan as if he were my own.
我爱这个孤儿 视为己出
But I soon gave birth to a second son,
不过很快我就生下了一个儿子
the legitimate heir
夏陵城♥堡♥的
剧集 | 无尽世界(2012) | 导航列表