剧集 | 无尽世界(2012) | 导航列表
Previously...
前情提要
Tell me, how do I win you?
告诉我 怎样才能赢得你的心
We need strong women like you in the Church.
教会需要你这样坚强的女人
You think he was involved in the King's death?
你觉得他和国王的死有关
The man has a history. Unearth it.
这人有来历 查出来
Do you need more evidence of God's wrath?
我们遭受的天谴还不够吗
The bridge collapsed because He is displeased.
桥梁倒塌就是因为上帝发怒
The bridge collapsed because it's old and inadequate!
桥梁倒塌是因为年久失修
Tomorrow, the monks are to elect a new Prior.
明天修士们就要选副院长了
I would be so grateful for your support.
如能得到您的支持 我将感激不尽
The English flag will fly on both sides
英国的旗帜将再一次
of the British Sea!
在英吉利海峡两岸飘扬
The King! The King is here!
国王驾到 国王驾到
Father!
父亲
Father! Dear Joan!
父亲 亲爱的琼
Edward.
爱德华
Mother.
母亲
You're not needed here.
这儿不需要您
Joan missed you.
琼很想你
And I've missed her.
我也很想她
Look how you've grown!
你都长这么大了
What's news?
有什么进展
Warring enlivens me.
越打越精神
Flanders has declared neutrality and the Low Countries
佛兰德人宣布中立 至于低地国家
are bartering to side with us. This is good news.
我们都收买♥♥过来了 这是好消息
It comes with a hefty fee, and our treasuries are empty.
可惜代价高昂 我们的国库空了
It's only money.
只是钱而已
I hope France turns out to be worth it.
但愿与法国之战不是白费功夫
Can you be crowned in the Great Cathedral of Reims?
您能在兰斯大教堂加冕吗
That would be beautiful.
那肯定很好看
I could wear gold!
我要穿金衣服
Let me defeat the French first.
等我先打败法国人
Then we'll start worrying about dresses.
再考虑穿什么衣服
Merthin, do you think the Queen will try to stop us again?
梅尔辛 你觉得太后还会阻拦我们修桥吗
Well, we have no choice, and we're in the right.
我们别无选择 道理在我们这边
How's the shoreline of the scaffold, Jeremiah?
河边的脚手架怎么样了 杰列米阿
We just put it in. Well, can you go and check?
刚刚装好 能去检查一下吗
Will do, Merthin.
这就去 梅尔辛
John, go and help Jeremiah.
约翰去给杰列米阿帮把手
Move the way.
让开道
Make way for the Lord of Wigleigh!
给韦格利领主让路
I care nothing for things of this world.
我根本不关心凡尘俗事
One day I'll get Kingsbridge to follow my example.
总有一天 我要王桥跟我一样
By building more walls and hanging more whores?
就是没完没了地修建围墙 绞死妓♥女♥吗
By embracing the values of the church fathers.
是要信奉教会先贤的价值观
Saint Jerome lived in a cave
圣杰罗姆住在洞穴里
and he wore skins of animals.
身着兽皮
We all need to divorce ourselves from our worldly desires.
我们都要戒掉世俗的欲望
Apart from our mother's cooking, of course.
当然了 不包括你母亲做的饭菜
Saint Jerome, as I recall, was a bishop.
据我所知 圣杰罗姆是主教
Without that level of power,
没有相当的权力
your plans will come to nothing.
你的想法只是纸上谈兵
Live in a cave in your heart, my boy,
要住洞穴就在心里住吧 儿子
but if you wish to win respect,
可如果你希望得到尊敬
build a palace.
那便修座宫殿
Perhaps these, maybe.
这些还不错
Lady Philippa. What an unexpected pleasure.
菲莉帕夫人 真是难得碰到您
Hello, Lord Ralph.
你好 拉尔夫大人
I do prefer green. I like it.
我喜欢绿色 绿色好看
Would this flatter me?
这件衬我吗
I'd think you'd flatter it, my lady.
我倒觉得是您衬它 夫人
It's a little heavy for summer though, I think.
只是夏天穿有点厚了
I'm planning ahead, Sir.
我提前购置 大人
Doing what I can while it's still easy.
趁着身子还不沉 多做点准备
My lady?
什么意思
Have you not heard?
你没听说吗
I'm with child.
我怀孕了
How dare you! You have no right!
好大的胆子 你们无权这样做
The King has the right. We are at war.
国王有权 这是战争时期
We don't care about your damn war!
我们才不管什么狗屁战争
We're being forced to pay for something
我们凭什么非要买♥♥那没用的东西
that won't benefit us! What's going on here?
对我们有狗屁的好处 怎么了
You're robbing us blind! Let him go!
你们明目张胆地抢劫 放开他
What do you think you're doing?
你这是干什么
We're borrowing money for the war.
我们为了战争筹钱借款
How do we know that this is the King's will?
我们怎么晓得这是国王的意思呢
Do you have any written orders?
你有成文的命令吗
What man here can read? I can.
这里有人识字吗 我
Don't get involved, brother.
别乱掺和 老弟
I am involved. This is my town
我无法置身事外 这是我的镇子
and we need to rebuild our bridge, you know that.
我们要重修一座桥 你很清楚
Keep loading. Yes, my lord.
继续搬 是 大人
Ralph, don't do this.
拉尔夫 别这样
Oh, God. It's alright,
天啊 没事了
it's alright, it's alright. I'm here, Merthin.
没事没事 我在这儿 梅尔辛
I must be the only Prior in Christendom
在所有的基♥督♥教国家里 肯定只有我
who still lives in his own monastery.
身为副院长还住在修道院里面
And we need a place of comfort
我们需要一个舒适的地方
to offer our special guests,
用来接待贵客
and I obviously warrant private quarters too.
而我显然也需要私人房♥间
I see. And who will pay for this?
明白了 谁来付钱呢
The Church, of course.
当然是教会
You can have a private sanctuary as well, if you'd like.
只要你愿意 也可以有私人房♥间
Thank you, Prior.
谢谢你 副院长
But the convent owns the land, not me.
但这地归女修道院所有 不是我个人的
We are a religious order with communal possessions.
我们是宗教团体 财产共有
The convent owns nothing.
不归女修道院
The convent is considering building a hospice here.
女修道院考虑在此处修建一所医院
A hospice?
医院
With Caris Wooler to tend the sick.
羊毛商家的凯瑞丝医治病患的地方
You'd put her witchcraft before the glory of God?
比起上帝的荣耀 你竟然更看重她的巫术
If you are asking me
如果你是说
if I would put the common good above priestly vanity,
比起奢华的宗教生活 我更看重公共利益
the answer would have to be 'yes'.
那么我的答案只能是 对
I give you good day.
祝你日安
Mother Cecilia?
塞西莉亚嬷嬷
Prior Godwyn wants my land to build a palace.
戈德温副院长想在我的土地上修宫殿
I told him I would rather you have it to build a hospice.
我告诉他 我宁愿你在那里建医院
The land is yours and I will fund the building.
地是你的了 我会投资给你建房♥
It has come to my attention
我注意到
that contrary to the beliefs of many,
这与多数人的信念不同
land in Kingsbridge belongs to the Priory.
王桥的土地属于修道院
Not the landholders, tenants,
不是地主 不是佃户
and not the convent.
也不是女修道院
It is therefore my duty as Prior
因此 我作为修道院副院长
to manage our property.
理应管理我们的财产
And I alone will make decisions regarding its use.
只有我一人能决定土地的用途
For the Glory of God.
为了上帝的荣耀
He's a conniving weasel!
他是个阴险狡猾的混♥蛋♥
Godwyn? Yes.
戈德温吗 对
Conniving and stupid.
阴险而且愚蠢
I've put up with his nonsense for too long.
我已经受够了他荒谬无♥耻♥的言行
I'm going to London.
我要去伦敦
Would you care to accompany me? Yes.
你愿意陪我一起去吗 好啊
We'll have the Court put Godwyn in his place.
到法庭上让他清醒清醒
Why do men think we need them so desperately?
为什么男人总觉得我们就那么需要他们
Just like babies, but with a mind of their own.
就像刚出生的婴儿 只不过长了心眼
And what about the new Lord?
你们对新领主怎么看
I wouldn't mind him taking me for a good ride.
我倒不介意他带我出去兜兜风
Don't get your hopes up.
别抱太大期望
剧集 | 无尽世界(2012) | 导航列表