剧集 | 无尽世界(2012) | 导航列表
Previously...
前情提要
No less than Queen Isabella sponsored Sir Thomas Langley.
原来托马斯·兰利爵士有伊莎贝拉太后的资助
He was stationed at Berkeley Castle where the King was murdered
他曾驻守国王被谋杀时所在的伯克利城♥堡♥
and arrived here shortly afterward, injured and seeking refuge.
随后不久便身负重伤 到这儿寻求庇护
Your father died of a fall in prison. That is a lie!
你父亲是在狱中摔死的 撒谎
Give us land to farm. You work for Lord Ralph.
给我们耕种的土地 你的主子是拉尔夫领主
You know it's against the law to leave him without his permission.
你知道 未经允许 就离开他是违法的
You're breaking the law. You all know this is wrong.
你违背了法律 大家都知道这是错的
If Lord Ralph can do this to Wulfric,
拉尔夫领主要是能对伍尔夫里克下手
then he can hang any of us as he pleases!
他也可以吊死我们中的任何人
Now we're in for it.
我们都加入了
You can't do this, it's my livelihood!
你不能这么做 这是我的生计
You are not married.
你没结婚
You cannot run a business without a husband in charge.
家里没有男人就不能做生意
My husband is dead!
我丈夫死了
Thomas is coming.
托马斯来了
Merthin... What are you doing?
梅尔辛 你们在干什么
We're leaving.
我们要走了
Then you have made your choice.
这么说你们打定主意了
There's nothing for us here anymore.
我们对这里已经没什么留恋的了
With Godwyn as Bishop, how could we ever be together?
戈德温做了主教 我们怎么可能还在一起
Where will you go?
你们要去哪儿
Away from Godwyn.
离戈德温越远越好
But what of the hospice?
医院怎么办
Everything you've fought so hard for?
还有你们为之辛苦奋斗的一切呢
People like you are the soul of this town of Kingsbridge.
你们这样的人是王桥的精神支柱
If you leave, who will stand up to Godwyn?
如果你们都走了 谁来对抗戈德温
You could have stood against him years ago.
几年前你本有机会和他一争
You chose not to.
可你放弃了
I won't see Caris lose her life to him.
我不想看到凯瑞丝死在他手里
When will you leave?
那你们什么时候走
Tomorrow, early.
明天一大早
I'll see you again before you go.
走之前我会再见你们一面
You won't change our minds.
我们不会改主意的
Ralph's gonna be back soon with more soldiers.
拉尔夫很快会带大批士兵回来
Maybe we should take to the woods.
我们也许应该躲到林子里去
No. I won't run any longer.
不 我再也不逃了
I ran all my life...
我漂泊了一辈子
until I met you.
直到遇见你
Well, if we're gonna stay,
如果我们留下来
then we're gonna have to fight.
就得和他们斗
And if we fight, then we're probably gonna die.
如果打起来 我们很有可能会死
I'd rather die fighting for something good
我宁可为了公平正义抗争到死
than live my life running in fear.
也不愿东躲西♥藏♥ 苟且偷生
You probably think I'm a fool,
你可能觉得我很傻
but I always wanted to change my life.
可我一直都想改变我的命运
And yours.
还有你的
Am I a fool?
我是傻瓜吗
You showed me that if...
是你教会我
something means enough to you,
如果有什么是你看重的
then it's worth standing up for.
那么就值得坚持到底
You're not a fool, Gwenda.
你不是傻瓜 格温达
You're a goddess.
你是天上的女神
Thomas?
托马斯
Do you swear fealty and service to Kingsbridge,
你们是否宣誓效忠王桥
remembering courtesy and kindness,
谨守礼义仁德
and prizing justice above personal gain,
不使私利凌驾于公平正义
and do you labour for the common good?
为共同利益鞠躬尽瘁
You know we do. What is this?
是的 这你知道 这是什么
Your borough charter.
王桥的自治权特许状
I lettered it this afternoon.
我下午用印刷体写出来的
And signed it "Edward II."
还署名爱德华二世
Thank you, Brother, but I don't think it'd do us any good.
谢谢你 兄弟 可是这对我们没有用
This is the seal of King Edward II.
这是爱德华二世的印♥章♥
I told you he lives.
我说过他还活着
Your Majesty.
陛下
Oh no, please. Caris, stand up.
别这样 凯瑞丝 站起来
I'm Brother Thomas now.
我现在是托马斯兄弟了
I never should have been king.
我根本不该当国王
I loved architecture more than war.
比起打仗 我更喜欢建筑
And men more than my queen.
比起王后 我更爱人♥民♥
I gave her my crown...
我把王冠给了她
but she had further plans.
可是她仍不满足
She wanted me dead.
她想要我的命
The knight who accepted my execution orders was a man
奉命来杀我的骑士
named Thomas Langley.
名叫托马斯·兰利
I killed him.
我杀了他
And, with the help of the Head Guard, escaped.
并在侍卫队长的协助下逃了出去
Took Langley's name as my own.
冠了"兰利"的姓
All would have been well had they not wanted to kill Langley too.
要不是他们也想杀兰利 就什么问题都没有
Kingsbridge had always been loyal to me,
王桥这里向来忠诚于我
and the Priory was a place where I could have been
修道院本来应该是我可以
repent and pray.
忏悔和祈祷的地方
And now it's free.
现在它自♥由♥了
This charter strips the Priory
这份特许状剥夺了
of all power over Kingsbridge in secular matters.
修道院对王桥所有非宗教事务的管辖权
And therefore Godwyn of any hold he has over you.
包括戈德温对你的束缚
Stay, please.
请留下吧
And flourish under it.
好好生活
Where did this come from? The scriptorum.
这是从哪里来的 缮写室
There were two copies.
有两份副本
The other's in safe hands.
另一份存放在安全的地方
It's too well-preserved.
这个保存得也太好了
It was locked safely in a box,
是锁在一个盒子里
hidden by Prior Anthony.
由安东尼副院长藏起来的
And no wonder.
没什么好奇怪的
But Prior Anthony would have told me.
但是安东尼副院长应该告诉我才对
I could have you branded as a forger and a liar.
你要是撒谎 我教你一辈子洗不清罪名
Check the seal, your eminence.
尽管检查印♥章♥ 主教大人
I think you'll find it authentic.
绝对是如假包换
I don't understand it.
我实在想不明白
The dead King's seal.
居然有死去国王的印♥章♥
This is sorcery, mother.
这一定是巫术 母亲
I can smell the devil's sulphur!
我几乎闻到了恶魔的硫磺味
And he works through that whore Caris.
而且他是通过那个婊♥子♥凯瑞丝施法的
I don't know about the devil,
我虽然不知道什么恶魔
but this certainly changes everything.
但这份文件改变了一切
I think the queen will not be happy about this.
我觉得太后陛下看到了肯定不高兴
Merthin.
梅尔辛
What do you want? Caris Wooler,
你要干什么 凯瑞丝·乌勒
you're under arrest for practicing witchcraft.
你因为施展巫术而被逮捕
Those charges have been dismissed!
那些罪名都已经撤销了
Only so long as she remained a nun.
只有在她当修女的时候不追究
No, let her go! You've no right!
不行 放开她 你们无权抓她
Merthin! Merthin don't!
梅尔辛 梅尔辛 不要
As bishop, I have every right.
作为主教 我当然有权抓她
You can't prove she's a witch!
你没有证据证明她是女巫
She was tried and convicted.
她已经受过审并且定罪
I'm simply carrying out the sentence.
我只是执行判决而已
Don't, Merthin! Let her go, Godwyn!
别这样 梅尔辛 放她走 戈德温
You know you've no right.
你知道你没这个权利
If you touch a hair on her head...
要是你敢动她一根毫毛...
Arrest him. Yes, your grace.
逮捕他 是 大人
And why should a borough charter concern me?
何必拿一份地方特许状来烦我
It's an obvious forgery, your majesty.
这明显是造假的 太后陛下
The wax on the seal is quite fresh,
印♥章♥底下的蜡很新鲜
but the seal itself belonged to your late husband,
而印♥章♥属于您的亡夫
who's been dead these past years.
多年前就已不在人世
Where did you get this? A monk,
你从哪里得到这个的 一个修士
Brother Thomas of Kingsbridge, claims to have found it.
王桥的托马斯兄弟声称找到了这份文件
剧集 | 无尽世界(2012) | 导航列表