剧集 | 无尽世界(2012) | 导航列表
Yes.
是的
Then I shall do all I can to make it happen.
那我便尽我所能实现这件事
Why?
为什么
Why do you care what happens to me?
你为什么要管我的事
It's only natural for a mother to care about her son.
只是母亲关心儿子的天性罢了
What are you talking about?
你说什么
I had a child out of wedlock.
我有个私生子
Sir Gerald and Lady Maud raised him as their own.
杰拉德伯爵和莫德夫人把他当亲生儿子养大
It was you.
那就是你
You're not my mother.
你不是我母亲
Yes.
我是
No. No, no, no. My, um...
不不不 我的...
my father was Sir Gerald.
我的父亲是杰拉德伯爵
Your father,
你的父亲
damn his soul... was Earl Roland.
魂归西天了 正是罗兰伯爵
You lie.
你撒谎
I am the son of Lady Maud and Sir Gerald,
我是莫德夫人和杰拉德伯爵的儿子
defender of the realm and the late earl of Shiring.
他是王国的卫士 前任夏陵伯爵
You're mine.
你是我生的
Mine and Roland's.
我和罗兰生的
Did you know?
你是不是知道
What? Did you know?!
什么 你是不是知道
I think more clearly without a sword at my throat.
让人用剑指着喉咙可不容易想事儿
What is it, brother?
什么事 哥哥
I'm not your brother. Did you know that?
我不是你哥哥 你知道吗
Mother told Caris before she died.
母亲去世前告诉过凯瑞丝
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我
Well, why... would I want to hurt you, Ralph?
我为什么要伤害你呢 拉尔夫
You're still my brother. No.
你还是我哥哥 不
I'm the rightful earl of Shiring.
我是夏陵伯爵的合法继承人
You're nothing to me.
你对我来说什么也不是
I was a fool to return to Kingsbridge.
我真是脑子有病才会回到王桥
What did I imagine? That everything would get better?
我当时怎么想的 一切都会好起来吗
Nothing's ever different. It just gets worse.
什么都没有变 只是越来越糟
And what about me?
那我呢
The priory comes before me.
对你来说修道院比我重要
But without the priory, I-I'd be dead.
要不是修道院 我已经死了
You know that.
你知道的
It was never a choice I made over you--
我当时根本没有机会选择你...
Nevertheless it comes between us, doesn't it?
然而事实还是摆在眼前了 不是吗
So, you tell me, why should I stay?
那你告诉我 我为什么要留下来
Because I love you.
因为我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
You realize this changes everything.
你要知道这改变了一切
Yes.
是的
I know.
我懂
Your carriage is ready. Why aren't you in it?
你的马车准备好了 为什么还不进去
Your tears don't move me, Mother.
你的眼泪感动不了我 母亲
I am in a great deal of pain.
我现在悲痛欲绝
I have malignancies that do not heal.
我的肿瘤无法治愈
Oh. In your body, or your soul?
是生理上的 还是心理上的
Be cruel while you can.
你就尽情说狠话吧
For you won't have me much longer.
我也没有多少时间陪你了
My physician tells me I won't see another Christmastide.
御医说我活不到明年圣诞节
I'm sorry for you.
我很遗憾
I am too.
我也是
Surprised more.
而且很吃惊
I thought I'd live feever.
我以为我会长生不老
In reviewing my life, I admit there is not much I've given this world.
回首我这一生 我承认我对世间的贡献不多
But the one thing i'm proud of leaving behind is you.
但有一样我引以为荣 那就是你
I didn't mean for you to see me like this.
我并不希望你看到我这个样子
You're a better king than your father,
你做国王比你父亲强多了
which isn't saying much,
这自不必说
but you're also a greater leader of your people
比起诸位先王 你也是更为英明
than any king before you.
伟大的领袖
And I like to think I had some little hand in making you so.
我只当你今日的成就也有我的一点点功劳
Mother, wait.
母亲 等等
I'll have my own physicians care for you.
我会让我的御医去照顾你的
Thank you.
谢谢
My lord!
大人
My lord! A dozen of your peasants have deserted!
大人 有一帮雇农擅自离开了
What are you talking about?
你说什么
They've gone to work priory land.
他们去耕种修道院的土地了
Well, they can't do that. When did they leave?
他们不能那么做 他们什么时候走的
These several nights past. Wulfric and his whore were
前几天晚上 先是伍尔夫里克和他的婊♥子♥
the first to go, and the others followed after.
然后别人也跟着走了
Come with me. Prepare the gallows.
跟我来 准备绞刑架
You're breaking the law!
你们这是犯法
According to the Ordinance of Labourers,
根据雇工法令
no one is allowed to forsake their own village and move to another.
谁都不准离开自己村子 去别的村子
That's a law to prevent the spread of the plague. It doesn't affect us.
那法令是为了阻止瘟疫传播 与我们无关
It's a law enforced to stop peasants from leaving their masters.
那法令是为了禁止雇农离开主人
I need you to work my land.
我要你们在我的土地上干活
You will all return to Wigleigh at once!
你们立刻给我回韦格利村去
We're being paid to work this land.
我们在这里干活有钱赚
Now, what do you pay?
你付给我们什么
We'll no longer work for food alone.
我们不再为混口饭吃而劳动了
There ain't enough workers still alive, so...
活着的劳力不多了 所以...
if you want us, we want silver.
如果你想让我们回去 要给银子
Who's paying you?
谁付你钱
Prior Caris of Kingsbridge.
王桥的凯瑞丝副院长
Prior Caris? Yes.
凯瑞丝副院长 是的
Hello.
你好
What's your name?
你叫什么
Sam.
萨姆
Sam?
萨姆
Is that your ma? Yes.
那是你妈吗 是的
He's a handsome lad, Gwenda.
这小子很英俊嘛 格温达
No! This. This is what I pay
不 你回韦格利村去
unless you return to Wigleigh. Ah, ah, ah!
这就是我给你的报酬
One step closer, and there will be blood.
再靠近一步 刀子就见红哦
I've killed boys younger than him in France.
我在法国杀过比他还小的孩子
Alright.
好吧
Acknowledge me as your lord.
承认我是你的主人
Whatever you say.
你说什么都行
Good.
很好
Kneel.
跪下
Kneel.
跪下
Kiss my foot.
吻我的脚
Bind him.
绑起来
No! Please!
不 不要
Please. Have mercy on him.
求你了 放过他吧
I don't intend to deprive your son of a father,
我不打算让你孩子没父亲
if that's what you're worried about.
你大可不必担这份心
But I do intend to make an
但是我打算拿他
example of your man. As for the rest of you,
杀鸡儆猴 至于你们剩下的人
if you return to Wigleigh by tomorrow evening,
只要你们明晚之前回到韦格利村
you will be pardoned. If not,
此罪可赦免 否则
you will be hanged. Do I make myself clear?
统统绞死 我说得够明白吧
Good.
很好
Take the boy.
带走那个男孩
Run, Sam! Run!
跑 萨姆 快跑
If you want to see your man again,
如果你还想看见你的男人
bring the boy to the Manor House by Sunday.
礼拜天之前带那个男孩到我宅子来
Good day, Brother Godwyn.
日安 戈德温兄弟
Hot potage, freshly made.
热浓汤 刚做的
Can I get you anything else?
还有什么能帮你的吗
Yes, Caris, of course you can, Caris.
当然 凯瑞丝 你当然能 凯瑞丝
I'm not Prior Caris.
我不是凯瑞丝副院长
Prior Caris?
凯瑞丝副院长
剧集 | 无尽世界(2012) | 导航列表