剧集 | 假如 | 导航列表
room's all yours, Joel.
阿奇医生 你的钥匙
Dr. Archer, your keys.
怎么了
What happened?
患者胸动脉瘤破裂
Got a ruptured thoracic aneurysm.
我还以为特纳先生今早的手术进行得很顺利
I thought Mr. Turner sailed through surgery this morning.
这是一件我们无法控制的事
Add it to the list of things we can't control.
你们大多数人都没见识过这种手术
This is gonna be uncharted territory for most of you,
所以我要求你们集中注意 头脑清醒
so I'm gonna need you present and I'm gonna need you sharp.
接下来会很混乱
It's about to get messy.
-张医生让开 阿奇医生上前 -是
- Dr. Chang, step aside. Dr. Archer... - Yes, sir.
握住心脏
Grab the heart.
-握住 -没错
- Grab it? - Mm-hmm.
把它当成世上最后一个活物
Like it's the last living thing on earth.
拇指放在主动脉两侧
Thumbs on either side of the aorta,
动作轻一点 但是握牢了 好让我来缝线
hold it gentle but firm so I can suture.
来吧
Here you go.
就像这样
Just like that.
稳住
Hold it steady.
做得很好
Doing great.
血压下降
Pressure's dropping.
埃文斯医生
Dr. Evans.
他要不行了
We're losing him.
轻轻按压 你能做到的
Gentle compressions. You got this.
上 下
Up and down.
上 下
Up and down.
上 下
Up and down.
上 下
Up and down.
这就对了
There you go.
他好转了
He's coming around.
-轻一点复位 -有心律了
- Now gently reset. - We have a rhythm.
窦性心律正常
Normal sinus rhythm.
人往往有方法绝处逢生
Well, life tends to find a way,
今天你就是他的救星 阿奇医生
and today, that way was you, Dr. Archer.
康纳 完成手术
Connor, finish up the graph,
用同样的技巧和信心缝合特纳先生
close Mr. Turner with the same skill and confidence
就像你同事表现的一样
your fellow resident showed us.
-是 医生 -做得非常好 安吉拉
- Yes, Doctor. - Excellent work, Angela.
你很有天份
You're a natural.
让我弄清楚
Let me get this straight.
你老婆摇摇欲坠的公♥司♥
Your wife's flailing company
收到了来自大款的巨额投资
gets massively funded from a billion dollar investor,
你的反应就是锤墙
and your response is to punch a wall?
有没有感觉到过
Ever feel like the life
你的人生并不在你的掌控中
you're living isn't really under your control?
最近几天你到底怎么了
Man, what the hell is wrong with you these last few days?
一开始是你提议
You're the one who suggested
要来当消防员的
we trade up to firefighters in the first place.
-记得吗 -我不是这件事的主角
- Remember? - It's not about me right now.
不是个鬼
The fuck, it isn't.
你已经低调五年了
You've been sitting on the sidelines for five years.
是时候开始实现你自己的梦想了
It's time for you to start living your dreams again.
换成是你和安吉拉 就不是一回事了
Be a different story if it were you and Angela we're talking about.
完全不是一回事 安吉怀孕了
Totally different. Angie's pregnant.
-是的 -我靠 你说真的吗
- Yeah, yeah. - Holy shit. Are you serious?
我不知道你们又尝试造人了
I didn't know you two were trying again.
我自己都不知道 太不可思议了
Neither did I. It's crazy.
-的确不可思议吧 -她什么时候告诉你的
- It's crazy, right? - When did she tell you?
她还没说
She hasn't yet.
今早垃圾袋破了 掉出来一根验孕棒
Garbage bag broke this morning and a pregnancy stick fell out.
我估计她在等晚饭时告诉我 我也不确定
I mean, I figure she's waiting till dinner tonight. I don't know.
那可真是
Wow, that's...
每个人的生活都可能瞬息万变
It's like anyone's world can turn on a dime, bro.
变化来临时就要准备好迎接
You just gotta be ready when it does.
我们成功了
We did it! We did it! We did it! We did it!
这些是什么人
Who are these people?
这些都是你的人
These people are your people.
新任金主要掏钱把这里大翻新
Our new lord and savior is springing for a power fluff.
就是说会有新办公室 新实验室
That means new offices, updated labs.
还会打通这堵墙
They're gonna knock down this wall
全天候分♥析♥编码
for full-time analytics encoding.
这还没完
And it gets better.
我已经获得授权清理资产负债表
I've been authorized to clear the balance sheets,
偿还债权人 还可以给所有这些人补发工资
pay our creditors, and make good on all the back salary we owe to all these people
他们看着你 仿佛你发疯了
looking at you like you're crazy
因为你没有上蹿下跳 像是中了彩票一样
for not jumping up and down like you won the lottery.
-因为你真是中大奖了 -好吧
- 'Cause you did. - Okay.
-大家过来吧 -好哎
- Bring it in. - Woo!
-说两句 -是啊 来说两句吧
- Speech! - Yeah. Come on, speech.
-算了吧 -别这样 总得讲两句
- No. - Come on, you've gotta give something.
好吧
Okay, um...
是的 我们的确是拿到了
Yes, we did just receive
对艾米艮未来至关重要的投资
a much-needed investment in Emigen's future,
不过公♥司♥能有光明的未来 都要归功于
but that future is only possible because...
各位贡献的卓越的才华
all of you committed your phenomenal talents
才让我们获得今天的成功
to getting us to where we are at this moment.
大家的坚守 才是所向披靡 振奋人心
Your... loyalty is as humbling as it is inspiring.
敬未来
To the future.
敬未来
To the future!
你妹妹会为你骄傲的 好好享受吧
Your sister would be proud. Embrace it.
[西语]
我在派克高地的展示取消了
My Pac Heights showing got canceled,
所以我回家给你做午饭了
so I came home to make you lunch.
你真好 但我已经
You're awesome, but unfortunately, I'm already neck deep
在法♥院♥旁那个酒吧吃着水牛酱了
in buffalo sauce at that bar by the courthouse.
那个同性恋酒吧
The gay bar?
-对 -真没品位
- Yeah. - Trashy.
是啊
Yeah.
想来帮帮我 安慰我吗
Wanna come help me and my feelings?
我倒是想
I'd love to,
但我刚预约了
but I just scheduled a listing
索萨利托的一艘游艇
appointment for a houseboat in Sausalito.
今天你感觉怎样
What feelings are on the menu today?
自我价值很低
Self-worth.
门多萨的案子一团糟
The Mendoza case is a mess.
你没能让父亲离开拘留所吗
You weren't able to get the father out of detention?
下次听证会之前不行 那是9周后的事了
Not before the next hearing which is nine weeks out.
与此同时 这家人可能被驱逐
Meanwhile, the family's facing eviction.
我打算看看地检能否给我十分钟
I'm gonna see if the DA will give me ten minutes,
但他就是个傻屌♥
but he's being a total dick.
如果你回家的话
You would've gotten 20 minutes
我的屌♥可以给你用20分钟
of dick out of me if you'd been home.
人生啊
My life.
别忘了你的晕海宁
Don't forget your Dramamine.
还有你的抗酸剂
Don't forget your antacids.
英格兰对世界最大的贡献
England's greatest gift to the world...
苏打水
club soda.
如果那不管用的话
And if that doesn't work,
你干脆把衣服全脱了
you might wanna lose the shirt altogether.
别乱许愿
Careful what you wish for.
我好几个月没去健身房♥了
Haven't hit the gym in months.
瞧 没有孩子的老爹肚
Look, dad bod with no kids.
你低估自己了
You're underselling yourself.
辣酱配美男
Hot sauce, hot guy.
我是凯文
I'm Kevin.
我有男朋友了
I'm... in a relationship.
我想也是
I'm not surprised at all.
你刚从法♥院♥回来吗
You just coming from the courthouse?
这里有很多法警 公设辩护人 罪犯
Get a lot of bailiffs in here, public defenders, convicts.
有我可以勒索的法官吗
Any judges I can blackmail?
-我们都是法官 不是吗 -对
- We're all judges, aren't we? - Yeah.
我能感觉到你在房♥间的一边评判我
I could feel you judging me from across the room.
剧集 | 假如 | 导航列表