剧集 | 假如 | 导航列表
But fate is a lie.
只有选择能主宰人生
There's only choice,
选择创造还是毁灭
the choice to create or destroy...
火柴
煤油
成功还是失败
triumph or surrender...
生存
survive...
还是灭亡
or perish.
我做了最终选择
I've made my final choice.
十个月后
小时候 我和姐♥妹♥们♥常玩躲猫猫
When I was a kid, my sisters and I used to play invisible man.
每个人都要在屋里小心前行
Whoever was it had to creep around the room,
防止被另外两个人捉到
to keep the other two from seeing them.
我是冠军
I was the champ.
我太擅长被人忽视了 以至于过了一段时间
I was so good at being unseen that after a while,
我都不知道自己还能做什么了
I forgot how to be anything else.
我开始觉得
And it started to feel like
也许再也没有人能看到真正的我了
maybe no one would ever really see me again.
然后我就遇到了莱昂内尔
Then I met Lionel.
我第一次明白了爱
For the first time, I understood what it meant to love
与被爱的意义 无论顺境还是逆境
and be loved, for better and worse,
看到他的优点与缺点 看到他最坏的一面
seeing the beauty and the flaws, seeing the worst in someone,
愿冒风险让他看到真正自己
having the faith to risk him seeing you.
我觉得直到莱昂内尔带我回到光中
I don't think I understood how invisible I had made myself
我才明白自己此前是多么没有存在感
until Lionel dragged me into the light.
促成我们的只是
All it took was...
一位好友的旁敲侧击和助攻起哄
some kicking and screaming and a little push from a good friend.
我向你发誓 莱昂内尔
I vow to you, Lionel,
我再也不会逃避了
I'm never going to hide again.
我的目光永远不会离开你
And I'm never going to take my eyes off of you.
我的爱人
My love...
我的心脏
my heart...
我的丈夫
my husband.
如果无人反对
If there are no objections,
好像认识他俩的人会反对一样
as if anyone who knows these two men would...
我现在宣布 你们结婚了
I now pronounce you married.
美女
Oh, beautiful.
我能偷走他一分钟吗
Can I steal him for a minute?
这会是我人生中最漫长的六十秒 但我忍♥了
The longest 60 seconds of my life, but I'll endure.
我真的太为你开心了
Hey, I am so incredibly happy for you.
恭喜了
Felicidades.
-谢谢你 -谢什么
- And thank you. - For what?
陪在我身边
Being there for me.
我差点变成一个
I came so close to becoming someone who just...
无法承受真♥相♥的人
expects to be lied to.
即使科学家也需要信仰 马科斯
Even a scientist has to have faith in something, Marcos.
所以谢谢你让我维持了对爱情的信仰
So thank you for helping me keep my faith in love.
去救救他吧
Go save him.
天哪
Oh, no.
你们要搬走就够糟了
It's bad enough you two are moving away,
但你们真的要连这个小家伙也带走吗
but do you really have to take this little guy with you?
对 他还不到一个人过的年纪
Yeah, I think he's a little too young to be on his own.
你们确定吗
Are you guys sure about this?
你们还能走得比亚特兰大更远吗
Atlanta's about as far away from here as you can go.
确实 但我们需要个新开始
Yeah, we need a fresh start.
-丽萨 -我来吧
- Lisa-- - No, I got this.
来什么
Got what?
告别
Say bye.
那是什么
What is that?
肖恩的信
It's a letter from Sean.
他不想在婚礼前
He didn't wanna bother you
打扰你 但是他被假释了
with it before the wedding, but he made parole.
他们要放他出来了
They're letting him out.
明早
Tomorrow morning.
如果你不想见他
Look, if you don't wanna see him...
他很理解 他没指望你做什么
he understands, he's not expecting anything.
但如果你愿意见 他说你知道他会在哪
But if you do, he said you know where to find him.
他会直接从斯托克顿过去
He'll be coming straight from Stockton
一直等到日落
and he'll wait till sundown.
还记得我跟你说的最后一句话吗
Do you remember the last thing I said to you?
你心碎太多次 已经无法原谅我
That your heart had been broken too many times to forgive me.
我不再这么想了
I don't feel that way anymore.
我很高兴你能这么说
I'm really glad to hear that.
坐牢的时候 最不容易的就是
The thought of you trapped under all the misery I piled on us
想着你还困在我惹的一堆麻烦里
was the hardest part about being locked up.
我真不该低估你的坚强
Guess I should never underestimate how strong you really are.
某种诡异的角度讲 我得为此感谢安妮
In a weird way, I have to give Anne some credit for that.
她要是没有进入我们的生活
If she hasn't entered our lives,
我可能还和一个我并不真正了解的人在一起
I still might be living with a person I never really knew.
也许会开心
It may have felt great...
但不真实
but it wasn't real.
我不要再那样生活了 肖恩
I won't live that way ever again, Sean.
我也绝不会要求你那么做
I would never ask you to.
知道我在想什么吗
Know what I wonder?
要是我们今天第一次认识呢
What if we met again today for the first time?
没有过去
No baggage.
没有秘密
No secrets.
就我们俩
Just the two of us...
白头到老
for the rest of our lives.
我有事需要告诉你
There's something I have to tell you.
我们得正式认识才行
Not before we've been properly introduced.
我叫肖恩
I'm Sean.
丽萨
Lisa.
我们邀请了丽萨·鲁伊斯-多诺万
We're with Lisa Ruiz-Donovan,
她现在成了生物医学界的罗宾汉
who's become something of a Robin Hood in the biomedical world.
丽萨 这几天我们聊了很多关于瓦解的话题
Lisa, we talk a lot about disruption these days.
创始者
但你的免疫描绘技术像
But your immune mapping technique rocked the medical
地震一样震撼了医疗和制药业
and pharmaceutical industries like an earthquake.
我已经不认为那是我的技术了
I don't consider it my technique, not anymore.
就因为盖奇·斯科特泄露了你的技术
Only because Gage Scott leaked your proprietary technology.
我做这件事从来不是为钱
This was never about profit for me.
我是为了能治疗更多患者
It was about providing the best treatment to the most patients.
我们的公益事业能支撑一个全球研究网络
Our nonprofit supports a global network of researchers
正竭力完善艾米艮的发现 并拯救生命
working non-stop to improve Emigen's discovery and save lives.
能资助 引导他们是我的荣幸
It's a privilege to help fund and guide them.
就算拿一百个收益公♥司♥来换
I wouldn't give that up for...
我也不会换
a hundred for-profit companies.
我们来谈谈你为什么不再有收益公♥司♥了吧
Let's talk about why you no longer have a for-profit company.
你是说谈谈安妮?蒙哥马利
You mean let's talk about Anne Montgomery.
她使艾米艮避免了破产的命运
She saved Emigen from bankruptcy.
然后她亲手杀死了它 因为她让它
Then she ensured its demise by making it the lynchpin
成了她搞垮制药业的关键
of her scheme against the pharmaceutical industry.
我想观众会想知道
I think our viewers would like to know
你和她的交往
how your experience with her
对你有什么影响
plays into your journey.
你从安妮?蒙哥马利那里学到了什么
What did you learn from Anne Montgomery?
我觉得可以说我学到了追求目标的力量
I guess you could say I learned the power of pursuing your goals.
还有追求带来的后果
And the consequences.
安妮?蒙哥马利是个非凡的女人
Anne Montgomery was a brilliant woman,
但她不太懂科学
but she was a terrible scientist.
她选取了几个坊间数据
She took a few pieces of anecdotal data
然后就得出了一个所谓的
and extrapolated what you might call
普适结论
a theory of everything.
安妮认为如果一个人能背叛她
Anne thought that if one person betrayed her,
那么最终所有人都会背叛她
everyone would ultimately betray her.
而且她坚信如此
She was a true believer.
不惜一切代价
她拒绝承认任何反驳这一观点的事实
She denied any data that disproved her beliefs.
所以 她被她的信念困住了
And so, she was trapped by them.
那么可以说 你原谅她了吗
So can we assume that you've forgiven her?
这个问题问错了
That's the wrong question.
那该问什么
So what's the right question?
剧集 | 假如 | 导航列表