剧集 | 假如 | 导航列表
He told me to think like a mother.
我思考了
So I did.
我只能假设把我叫过来
I can only assume that by dragging me into your court
是因为你对我的提议做出了决定
you've come to a decision about my offer.
是的
Yes.
我不想像你一样随随便便地
And I'm not interested in selling off my baby
就把自己的孩子卖♥♥了
as cavalierly as you sold yours.
但我有个相反的建议
But I do have a counter proposal.
我们都知道
We both know...
你做事情都是有目的的
that you only do things for a purpose.
你说你是我母亲 为什么
You told me you're my mother. Why?
我想你的目的是想进入我的生活中
I think your purpose was to be in my life.
去了解我
To know me.
所以现在我给你这个机会
So I'm offering you that chance.
条件呢
Your terms?
终止出♥售♥艾米艮
Kill the sale of Emigen,
把我请回来做平级合伙人
deal me back in as equal partner,
然后我自愿把之前
and I am willing to leave
你的所作所为抛诸脑后
everything you've done in the past and...
重新开始
start fresh.
那么你偷走我唯一的谈判工具
And the fact that you stole the only negotiating tool I have
用来预防我敌人的事情
to stave off my enemies,
也要一笔勾销吗
we're to just leave that in the past, too?
利亚姆威胁杀了我
Liam threatened to kill me.
我只是做了要说服他而不得不做的事
I only did what was necessary to convince him not to.
你当然应该感激了
Surely you can appreciate that.
现在我才是那个真正危急的人
Now I'm the one who's squarely in the line of fire.
是你决定要跟罪犯上♥床♥的
It was your decision to get in bed with a criminal.
你非常清楚可能的后果
You were very aware of the potential consequences.
但是如果我们结盟
But between the two of us...
我们够聪明 能够重新占据优势
we are smart enough to reclaim the upper hand.
你独自一人 唯一真正的选择
Alone, your only real choice
就是
is to...
逃跑
run.
你决定
Your move.
真感人
Well, I'm touched.
但我觉得你误读了局势
But I'm afraid you've misread the situation.
我给你了一个商业机会
I offered you a business opportunity,
不是让你回到摇篮
not a return to the cradle.
而你一直试图玩弄我的感情
And your attempts to play on my emotions
误入歧途
are as misguided
不合时宜
as they are mistimed.
合同已经签署好了
The sale papers have already been signed.
艾米艮没了
Emigen is gone.
对你来说算是不幸
That's unfortunate for you.
正相反
To the contrary.
对那14亿美元来说可是很走运了
It's fortunate to the tune of 1.4 billion dollars.
这可真不是笔小数目
Wow, that is a lot of money
对于一个现阶段
for something that as of this moment...
将军
什么都不是的公♥司♥来说
has no value whatsoever.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
卡西迪和我创建艾米艮的时候
When Cassidy and I founded Emigen,
我们就知道它有一个潜在的小毛病
we knew there was just one potential hitch.
自然中已经存在的东西是不能申请专利的
You can't patent what already exists in nature.
我们不能把人类免疫系统详细地图
We couldn't copyright the idea
这个发现弄上版权
of a detailed map of the human immune system
就像爱因斯坦不能将相对论申请专利那样
any more than Einstein could patent his theory of relativity.
艾米艮唯一的知识产权
The only real intellectual property Emigen owned
就是我们的专利技术
is our proprietary technique.
如果这种技术曾以邮件形式
If that technique ever leaked to
被泄露给生物医学界的主流研究学者
an exhaustive email list of every major biomedical researcher
和地球上所有的革新者知道
and innovator on the planet,
那就没什么可以申请专利的了
there would be nothing left to patent.
制药业也就不需要斩草除根了
Nothing left for the pharmaceutical industry to kill.
这么看来你是想
It's gonna looks like you tried
骗他们的十多亿的资金
to swindle them out of more than a billion dollars.
在我们讨论的当下 艾弗里正把它
A fact which Avery is informing the world of
向全球传播
as we speak.
你在骗人
You're bluffing.
泄露艾米艮的技术属于严重违法
Leaking Emigen's technology would be wildly illegal.
你还没从肖恩犯罪的后果中
Did you learn nothing at all
学到点什么吗
from the consequences of Sean's crimes?
我知道如果被抓了才算犯罪
I learned it's only a crime if you get caught.
艾弗里在用盖奇·斯科特的IP地址
Avery is using Gage Scott's IP address.
媒体有得忙了
The media is going to have a field day.
再见 妈妈
Goodbye, Mother.
我们需要计划 总有人会找到他的
We need a plan. Someone will find him eventually.
警队将要开始
Then the cops will start
搜寻射出子弹的那把枪
searching for the gun that bullet came from.
如果他们继续深挖 就能找到我们
If they go deep, they may find their way to us.
除非他们已经找到了想要的
Not if they already have all the answers they need.
他们只能找一个
They're going to find a man
被自己的陷阱绊倒的人
who got caught in one of his own bear traps.
他们会明白
And they're going to understand
一个猎人走过来 看到他很痛苦
that a hunter came by, saw his suffering,
决定帮他解脱
and decided to put him out of his misery.
那我们怎么办
And what about us?
我们现在该怎么做
What do we do now?
现在我们做了这些以后
Now that we've done this?
我们彼此相爱
We love each other.
我们爱我们的儿子 并教他做个好男人
We love our son and teach him how to be a good man.
我们好好生活
We live good lives.
我们不再想这一天
We don't think about this day,
这个人
this person, ever again.
慈悲
我们将他抹去
We erase him.
重新开始
And start over.
携手共进
Together.
怎么了
What happened?
肖恩让我给他妥协认罪协议
Sean let me plead him down to
只控告杀人和阻碍罪
manslaughter and obstruction.
他会进监狱吗
Is he going to prison?
20个月 可以假释
Twenty months with possibility of parole.
情况本来会更糟的
It could have been a lot worse.
他的判决何时开始
When does his sentence start?
已经开始了 这是条件的一部分
It already has. It was part of the conditions.
丽萨 抱歉
Lisa, I'm sorry.
马科斯
Marcos...
那个戒指
that ring?
莱昂内尔向我求婚了
Lionel proposed.
-抱歉 我该事先把它摘下来的 -不要
- I'm sorry. I should have taken it off. - No.
现在我太需要听到好消息了
If there was ever a time I needed good news, this is it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
莱昂内尔很幸运
Lionel's a lucky man.
-你想让我留下吗 -不用
- Do you want me to stay? - No.
我要让你回家陪陪你的未婚夫
I want you to go home to your fiance.
我要在医院陪卡西迪过夜
I'm gonna spend the night with Cassidy at the hospital.
别担心 我没事
Don't worry, I'm okay.
我保证
I promise.
我爱你
Te amo.
我也爱你
Te amo.
对于艾米艮分子测序公♥司♥来说 这是疯狂的一天
It was a wild day for Emigen Molecular Sequencing,
主要投资人安妮·蒙哥马利试图通过
as soul investor Anne Montgomery attempted to take a sledgehammer
将这家新兴生物技术公♥司♥
to the fledgling biotech
廉价出♥售♥给大型制药公♥司♥ 向其发起重击
by selling it off for a massive payday to Big Pharma.
这笔价值十多亿美元的交易宣告失败
The billion-plus-dollar deal went south
湾区新闻负责人
蒙哥马利资本丑闻缠身
因为蒙哥马利的主要竞争对手盖奇·斯科特
as Montgomery's arch rival Gage Scott
将艾米艮革命性的免疫图谱技术
unlawfully leaked Emigen's revolutionary immune mapping technique
非法泄露给了数百名竞争对手
to hundreds of his competitors,
艾米艮作为其标志性发明
剧集 | 假如 | 导航列表