剧集 | 假如 | 导航列表
是啊 你确保了这一点
Yeah, you made sure of that.
这是软弱的标志
A hallmark of weakness.
把失败归咎于外部环境
Blaming failure on external circumstance.
我能帮你找个厉害的律师
I can get you a lawyer, a good one.
他会跟检察官谈判
He'll cut a deal with the prosecutor,
甚至有可能帮你免除牢狱之灾
maybe even keep you out of jail.
当然了
Of course,
如果你坚持坐牢赎罪 那是你的问题
if you insist on doing time as penance, that's your issue.
但之后
But afterward,
我能帮你留在这个城市 随你挑份职业
I can settle you in the city and career of your choosing.
你非常聪明 品貌兼优
You're relatively smart, personable.
给你自己一个未来
Give yourself a future.
假如你想要的话
Assuming you want one.
作为交换我得帮你做什么
What would I have to do for you?
你已经做得够多了 不是吗
Oh, you've done plenty, don't you think?
就当是你的分成吧
Consider this your cut.
你以为我想要你的黑心钱吗
You think I want your blood money,
好像我只是帮了你个忙
like I did you a favor.
你都准备背黑锅了
If you're going to bear the blame,
难道不该顺便捞点好处吗
shouldn't you also reap some benefit?
她永远不会原谅你
She'll never forgive you.
现在不会
Not at this point.
我没指望她会
I don't expect her to.
我对你的提议也没兴趣
And I'm not interested in your offer.
那好吧
Very well.
你想去哪 福斯特都会载你去
Foster will drive you wherever it is you wanna go.
我们会再见面的
And I'll see you again.
等你改变主意的时候
As soon as you've changed your mind.
早安 我的天使
Morning, angel.
陶德
Todd.
你为什么非得毁了这一刻
Now, why'd you have to go and ruin the moment?
伊恩
Ian?
我丈夫在哪
Where the fuck is my husband?
起床啦
Wakey, wakey.
你正好赶上观看我称之为
You're just in time to watch a show I like to call
《家里真正的男人》的节目
The Real Man of the House.
-宝贝 -等一下
- Baby-- - Whoa! Hey.
你♥他♥妈♥离她远点 死疯子
You stay the fuck away from her, you fuckin' maniac!
抱歉 没有爆米花 陶德
Well, I'm sorry, there's no popcorn, Toddles,
但别走开
but stay tuned,
因为我想你会很喜欢结尾的
because I think you're really gonna love how it ends.
求求你 你要我做什么都行
Please, I will do whatever you want.
千万别伤害我的宝宝
Just don't hurt my baby.
丑陋的真♥相♥昭然若揭
The ugly truth reveals itself.
对你来说
Your husband matters less to you
你丈夫不如你子♥宫♥里那只无意识的寄生虫重要
than that mindless parasite burrowed inside your uterus.
你一定不好受吧 陶德
That can't feel good, does it, Todd?
有一个软弱的父亲
A son with a weak father
还不如没有父亲
is better off with no father at all.
现在
Now...
我给你找一套更合适的衣服
let's find you something more appropriate to wear.
这件太寒碜了
Eh, that's too dowdy.
这件又太淫♥荡♥了
That's too slutty.
太舒适了
Too comfortable.
你♥他♥妈♥疯了
You're fucking crazy.
我的女人怎么能这样跟我说话
Well, that is no way for my woman to speak to me.
我他妈才不是你的女人
I'm not your fucking woman.
-操 快松开 -你还想再见到你丈夫吗
- Fuck, come on! - Do you wanna see your husband again?
你应该希望他到时还活着 对吧
And I assume you'd prefer that he still be breathing, right?
所以我建议你态度好一点
So I suggest you start playing nice.
你好 我是丽萨 请留言 我会回电
Hi, you've reached Lisa. Leave a message and I'll call you back.
姐姐 又是我
Sis, it's me, checking in again.
我...
Um... I...
我很...
I'm so--
如留言完毕
If you're happy with your message,
请按1 并挂断电♥话♥
please press one and hang up now.
如想删除留言 请按2
If you'd like to delete this message, please press two.
丽萨
-亲爱的 我回来了 -莱昂内尔
- Papi, I'm home. - Lionel?
正是充分滋养后的我本人
In the magnificently moisturized flesh.
我知道 我身上有飞机
I know, I smell like a plane
花生 微波鸡肉
and peanuts and microwave chicken
还有一群乘坐红眼航♥班♥房♥地♥产♥经纪人集体口气的味道
and the collective morning breath of a red-eye full of realtors.
我不在乎
I don't care.
很高兴见到你
Nice greeting this is.
深入一步之前我得先去洗个澡
I'll need to take a shower before this goes any further.
我得和你说些事
I have to tell you something.
给你看点东西
Show you something.
亲爱的
Babe?
到底发生了什么事
What the hell happened?
任何物种都无法完全预见自己的灭绝
No species is fully capable of imagining its own extinction,
但无法预见未来
but a failure to imagine the future...
并不会阻止未来吞噬你
won't prevent that future from devouring you.
看看恐龙就知道了
Ask the dinosaurs.
你们就和它们一样
That's what... you are.
见证历史诞生的史前生物
Prehistoric creatures witnessing the birth of history.
艾米艮就是未来 先生们
Emigen is the future, gentleman.
很抱歉 你们则是过去
You, I'm sorry to say, are the past.
给我们十年时间 我们会让你们的利润减半
Give us ten years, we'll slash your bottom lines in half.
向所有巨额红利挥手告别吧
Wave bye-bye to all those big, beautiful bonuses.
前提是你们能保住工作的话
That is if you're even able to hold on to your jobs.
我们知道了 安妮
We get the picture, Anne.
我觉得你并不明白 克莱夫
I don't think you do, Clive.
花点时间想想清楚
Take a moment to think through
现金流枯竭会为你带来什么后果
the full ramifications of your cash flow drying out.
谁会来为你亲爱的女儿的康复治疗买♥♥单
Who's gonna pay for your darling daughter's trips to rehab?
更别提你那些为了掩盖真♥相♥而做的贿赂了
Much less all those bribes you dole out to cover it up.
还有安德鲁
And Andrew...
动不动就赌上数百万美元可赚不回本
that multimillion-dollar gambling habit won't pay for itself.
你那满是高级妓♥女♥的后宫也是同理 拉塞尔
Nor will your harem of high-class hookers, Russell.
至于菲利普
And Philip...
够了
Enough!
如果你是想让我们起诉艾米艮至死
If you're trying to persuade us to litigate Emigen into the grave,
你的任务达成了
mission accomplished.
诉讼是一种多么缓慢而昂贵的执行方式
Litigation... Such a slow, expensive means of execution.
我叫你们来是为了提供一个更好的选择
I've summoned you here to offer you a better choice.
艾米艮会成长为巨大的威胁
Emigen's going to grow up to be a monster.
但现在 公♥司♥仍处于孵化期
Right now the company is still in its infancy.
我很乐意把它扼杀在摇篮里
I'm willing to smother it in its crib.
但这是有偿的
For a price.
至于这个价格
And that price better have
最好是十位数 先生们
at least nine zeros attached to it, gentlemen.
你们好好想想吧
I'll leave you to discuss.
你应该接受她的提议
You should accept her offer.
抱歉 我没空和虐待狂周♥旋♥
Sorry, I don't have what it takes to play pit bull for a sadist.
你真是有空顾影自怜啊
Well, you sure have got what it takes to feel sorry for yourself.
你可能被公共汽车撞到 被闪电击中
You could have been hit by a bus, struck by lightning.
但你被安妮·蒙哥马利毁了
Instead, you got chewed up by Anne Montgomery.
你不需要知道为什么
You don't ask why,
你把它当作上帝的旨意 然后继续前行
you write it off as an act of God, and you move on.
屁话 她又不是上帝
Bullshit, she's not God.
她为了谋利而破坏了我的婚姻
She engineered the destruction of my marriage for profit.
故事就是这样
End of story.
现在你的新故事
And now your new story...
一个正直的故事 可以开始写了
an honest one, can begin.
你觉得自己这么忠诚就是好人吗
Do you think it makes you a good man, being so loyal?
她赢得了我的忠诚
She earned it.
怎么可能
How?
她能给你什么呢
What could she possibly have offered you?
救赎
Salvation.
保重 福斯特
剧集 | 假如 | 导航列表