剧集 | 假如 | 导航列表
Like I don't know where home is.
如果我告诉你我有办法挽回一切呢
What if I told you I might have a way to fix all this?
肖恩...
Sean...
你没有时间机器
without a time machine,
我想说你这样想真贴心
I would say you're sweet for thinking you could,
但是...
but...
但我不知道还能不能相信你了
I don't know if I believe it.
跟我回家吧
Come home with me.
-我们谈谈 -我们已经...
- Let's talk. - We've already...
谈了太多了
done so much talking.
我现在要做的是想清楚
What I need to do is some thinking.
你这样我是不会离开你的
I'm not leaving you like this.
我不需要拯救 肖恩
I don't need rescuing, Sean.
我要的是一点空间
What I need is some space.
拜托了
Please.
她根本不知道你的那些能耐 对吗
She has no idea what you're capable of, does she?
我已经不是从前的那个我了
I'm a different man now.
你真的会为她赴汤蹈火的 对吧
You'd really do anything for her, huh?
对
Yes.
嗨 宝贝
Hi, honey.
我回来了
I'm home.
你怎么在这儿
What are you doing here?
这已经成了举世公认的道理
It's a truth, universally acknowledged that
凡是腰缠万贯的单身男人
a single man in possession of a good fortune
都渴望一位贤内助
must be in want of a wife.
-我就是那位贤内助 -多谢了 莱昂内尔
- I'm the wife. - Thanks a lot, Lionel.
我准备屏蔽掉你声音里不满的信♥号♥♥
I'm gonna ignore that note of disgruntlement in your voice.
他也逼你也戴面具了吗
Did he also make you wear the mask?
他提过你一直都想要忏悔
He mentioned you'd been craving confession.
那我们就来扮演这个
I thought we'd play.
给你说个秘密
Tell you a secret.
很劲爆的
It's a good one.
好了
Okay.
保佑我吧 神父
Bless me, Father...
-管他的 -还是别把上帝扯进来吧
- Whatever. - How about we leave God out of it?
那就按你的方式来
Have it your way.
那么
So...
我17岁
I'm 17...
和橄榄球队的替补四分卫单独待在更衣室里
alone in the locker room with the backup quarterback,
他的投球手臂肌肉发达
shitty throwing arm.
-粗壮的... -你这个到底是忏悔还是小黄文
- Humongous-- - Is this a confession or a porno?
我只能二选一吗
Do I have to pick just one?
这样的话 你来吧
In that case, it's your turn.
我不知道
I don't know.
你有罪恶感
You're feeling guilty about something.
为什么不说出来呢
Why not just say it?
假设你是对的
Say you're right.
假设我曾经做了坏事
Say I once did something so bad
并且我因此愧疚一生
my life's one big guilt trip.
我为什么要给你说这些
Why would I tell you?
因为
Because...
今晚我谁都不是
tonight I'm officially no one.
我不能说 对不起
I can't. I'm sorry.
你不必道歉的
Don't be sorry.
你只是还没准备好
You're not ready.
想给他们直播一下吗
You wanna give them a real show?
过来吧
Come.
我想让你知道
I wanted to let you know
我们已经追查到了公♥司♥资产挪用的根源
we've traced the misallocation of corporate funds to its source
并且解决了这件事
and taken care of the problem.
有趣的措辞
Interesting choice of phrasing.
那我应该怎么说
As opposed to?
"我的闺蜜是个罪犯 我把她炒了"
"My best friend is a criminal, and I fired her."
如果我不觉得这件事有什么值得庆祝的
You'll forgive me if I don't find that cause
你会原谅我的吧
for celebration.
就算我很高兴看到你发挥领导作用
Oh, pleased as I am to see you exercising leadership,
但我也不会为了一个小偷浪费任何一滴
I wouldn't waste a drop off my favorite champagne
我最爱的香槟
on a thief.
我庆祝的是 我想你也会同意
I'm toasting what I think you'll agree
艾米艮在走向成功路上的一座重要的里程碑
is a significant milestone on Emigen's path towards success:
食品及药物管理局审批通过了我们的临床试验
the FDA approved clinical trials.
现在可以立刻开展第二阶段了
Phase two can start immediately.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
你从哪听来的
Where did you hear that?
消息总会主动传到我耳朵里
Information finds me.
你应该谢谢艾弗里
You should thank Avery.
能有他的帮助你很幸运
You're lucky to have him.
我猜我该先谢谢你
I guess I should thank you first.
不管之前为了到达这步我们走了多少弯路
Whatever sordid twisted road we took to get here...
我们还是到了
we're here.
离救死扶伤的目标又进了一步
That much closer to saving lives.
[拉丁语]
Exitus actus probat.
总被错翻成
Commonly misinterpreted as,
"为达目的不择手段"
"The end justifies the means."
但更准确的翻译应该是
A more precise translation is,
"美满的结局证明了...
"The result justifies...
行为是正当的"
the deeds."
我很好奇
I'm curious.
你现在已经一只脚踏进功成名就的门槛了
Now that you're on the brink of greatness...
现在你是否愿意不遗余力
Are there still limitations to what you'd be willing
献身于自己的事业
to sacrifice for your cause?
我可以这么和你说 今天的事
I can tell you that today's events
绝对让我弄清楚了
have definitely clarified my priorities
艾米艮和肖恩孰重孰轻
both with Emigen and Sean.
很好
Good.
沉溺于往事是不明智的
It's unhealthy to dwell on deeds done.
我们这样的女人能成功是因为
Women like us succeed because...
我们更注重结果
we focus on results.
宝贵的建议 安妮
Excellent advice, Anne.
敬我们这样的女人
To women like us.
你说我们在公园长椅上相遇的那天
You said that day we met on the park bench,
你看到了我想成为的人
you saw the man I wanted to be.
我太想成为他那样的人了
And I wanted to be him so badly...
所以我让你相信了
I let you believe it.
但是要成为那样的人
But being that man...
成为那个配得上与你共度此生的人
the man that deserves a life with you
就意味着要告诉你事情的真♥相♥
means telling you the truth.
即使我无法确定你听完后是否还会爱我
Even if I'm not sure you'll still love me once you hear it.
你看到麦迪去哪了吗
You see where Maddie went?
麦迪
Maddie?
不要
No.
-别碰我 -闭上眼好好享受吧
- Get off me. - Shut your eyes and enjoy it.
-别碰我 -放开她
- Get off me. - Get the hell off her!
-你还好吗 -还好
- You all right? - Yeah.
肖恩 肖恩
Sean. Sean!
再碰她我就杀了你
You touch her again, and I'll kill you!
过来 过来 麦迪
Come on. Come on, Maddie.
-你还好吗 -我没事
- You okay? Huh? - I'm fine.
你没事吗
You all right?
你明晚还会回来吗
You coming back tomorrow night, man?
后天晚上呢
And the next?
但那个醉婊♥子♥会来
Because that drunk slut will.
我可等着呢
And I'll be waiting.
离开这里 麦迪 快走
Get out of here, Maddie! Go!
她是不是吐在你鞋子上了 还是
So did she throw up on your shoes, or...?
见鬼 老天
Holy shit. Oh, shit.
我以为我能够承受
I thought I could live with it,
但那晚之后 我的整个世界
but everything just... fell apart...
分崩离析
after that night...
直到我再也无法承受为止
until I couldn't take it anymore.
我本想去自首的 丽萨 我发誓 但是
剧集 | 假如 | 导航列表