剧集 | 假如 | 导航列表
And you could be making
可以拿到五倍的薪水
five times what I'm paying you anyplace else.
-十倍 -你看
- Ten. - See?
你来这是为了事业 我也是
You're in for the cause, same as I am.
我会在庭上否认 申请破产什么的
I would deny that in court, bankruptcy or otherwise.
行吧 我会继续
Fine, I will continue to
帮你寻找投资金主
help you on your hunt for the golden ticket.
只要你答应我改进你的游说
As long as you promise to rework your pitch.
我的游说怎么了 我们进行了一百次事实核查
What's wrong with my pitch? We fact-checked it a hundred times.
事实不是问题
Facts are not your problem.
问题是情感投入
It's emotional engagement.
我知道你不擅长这个
I know this is outside of your comfort zone.
但你已经有了经历
But you already have your way in.
只需好好使用
You just have to use it.
陈述病情 各位
Catch us up, guys.
特雷弗·麦肯泰尔 七岁
Trevor McIntire, seven years old,
把一锅热油倒在自己脑袋上了
pulled a frying pan of hot grease onto his head.
-监护人呢 -养母 还在找她
- Guardian? - Welfare mom. Still trying to locate her.
看起来新伤下面还有旧伤
Looks like old scarring under the new injury.
送他去烧伤一号♥做全身检查
Let's get him up to Burn One for a head-to-toe.
你的手臂很强壮啊 特雷
You've got a nice strong arm there, Trev.
你喜欢棒球吗
You like baseball?
我和他一起上去
I'm gonna go up with him.
坚持住 小家伙 好吗
Hang in there, little man. All right?
巨人队肯定需要你这样的投手
Giants sure could use a guy like you in the bullpen.
陶德
Hey, Todd.
-一会儿车里见 -好
- I'll catch you back at the van. - Yeah.
医生 能帮我看看吗
Ooh, hey, Doc, can I get some attention over here?
我做这动作时会疼
It hurts when I do this.
也许你该停止甩手
Maybe you should stop doing that.
我说不好 好像控制不住自己
I don't know, I can't seem to help myself.
当我见到特定的人时就自动甩起来了
It's automatic when I get around a certain someone.
陶德 拜托 现在不是时候 也不是地方
Todd, please. Can't you see this isn't the time or the place?
我看出你有点焦虑
Well, what I could see is you looking a little tense,
所以我想过来逗你笑
so I thought I'd try to put a smile on your face.
怎么了
What's wrong?
刚有一位病人死在了手术台上
We just lost a patient on the table.
宝贝 真遗憾
Oh, babe, I'm sorry.
还有 我们又人手不够了
On top of that, we're short-staffed again.
而且因为我是资历最低的住院医生
And since I'm the low resident on the totem pole,
我被迫要加班收拾烂摊子
I'm forced to pick up the slack.
从我认识你开始
Well, as long as I've known you,
就没人能逼你
no one's ever forced you
做任何你不愿做的事 安吉
to do something you don't wanna do, Ange.
你总是可以拒绝
You can always say no.
你说得对
You're right.
我得和上面谈谈
I need to have that conversation.
-好姑娘 回家见 -嗯 拜
- My girl. See you at home. - Okay. Bye.
你确定我能走吗
You sure I can go?
-别这样 -你确定我好了
- Stop. - You sure I'm good?
说出你的罪行 陶德
Name your crime, Todd.
我不知道
I don't know.
我会杀了希♥特♥勒♥ 肯定会
I'd kill Hitler. I'd for sure kill Hitler.
这不是坦白 而是道义要求
That's not a confession, that's more a moral imperative.
安吉拉 给你家男人展示下正确打开方式
Angela, show your man how it's done.
不 这碗里有太多男人的问题了
Yeah, no, there are too many guy questions in this bowl.
马科斯 生日快乐
Marcos! Feliz cumpleaños!
不是啥大事 宝贝
No es gran cosa, nena.
真抱歉 各位
I'm so sorry, everyone.
这个派对不接受道歉 只接受坦白
This party is no longer accepting apologies, only confessions.
到你了
You're up.
我还以为也许你们会
I thought maybe you'd
同时告别这个游戏和我弟的二十多岁的青春呢
retire this game along with my brother's 20s.
青春永驻 宝贝 青春永驻
Forever young, baby, forever young.
"当你处于恋爱关系时
"Would you ever have sex with someone
你会和其他人上♥床♥吗"
while you're in a relationship with someone else?"
我猜这个问题是你写的 莱昂内尔
I'm guessing this is yours, Lionel.
所有好问题都是我写的
All the good ones are.
等等 这是在说男同最近流行的
Hold on. We talking, like, swinging, hall pass,
开放式恋爱 偷♥情♥许可证这类事吗
or whatever's trendy with the gay boys these days?
我说的是完全透明的那种
I'm talking complete and total transparency.
可以在同一房♥间与多人发♥生♥关♥系♥
Sex can be in the same room with multiple people.
抱歉让你们失望了 但我已经有了想要的男人
Sorry to disappoint, but I already got all the man I can handle.
他一个人就够了
He's enough for me.
什么 听着
What? Look, look.
如果是我 最完美的情况绝对就是
If it's all above board then I'm definitely, definitely
左拥右抱两个性感女郎
order me up a hot meat sandwich with two slices
一个是詹妮弗·洛佩兹 另一个是我的安吉拉
of J-Lo and my sweet lady Angela.
宝贝 没人问你
Baby, nobody asked you.
我能接下吗 刚好让我脑子里别想那一幕
Um, will you excuse me while I try to wipe that out of my brain?
那你是说如果你可以来一次没有伤害 不算犯规
Okay, so you're saying if you could have a no harm, no foul,
与你最爱的后街男孩歌♥手的一♥夜♥情♥ 你也会拒绝
one-off with one of your favorite Backstreet Boys, you'd say no?
后街男孩
Backstreet Boys...
我也许提到过 你从小到大
I might have mentioned your bedroom ceiling
卧室房♥顶上都贴着后街男孩的海报
was covered in Backstreet posters growing up.
你也是
So was yours.
阿门 姐们
Amen, sister.
-蛋糕在冰箱里 -好的
- Hey, cake's in the fridge. - Okay.
好 谁是下一个
All right. Well, who's next?
不
No.
好吧 我想我也是
Yeah, well, that makes two of us, I guess.
-抱歉 -不 没事
- Oh, sorry. - No. It's fine.
没什么
It's nothing.
伊恩来电
-你能递给我打火机吗 -好
- Would you mind handing me that lighter? - Yes.
伊恩来电
关机
是谁
Who is that?
外科主任
It's the chief of surgery.
医院出什么问题了吗
Is there a problem at the hospital?
怎么那么慢
What's the holdup in here?
马科斯只过一次三十岁生日
Marcos will only be 30 for a year.
不如你先把盘子和叉子都摆好
Why don't you pass out the plates and forks
我们马上出来
and we'll be out in just a sec?
行 没问题
Yeah, sure thing.
我不是有意的
I didn't mean for any of this to happen.
就自然而然发生了
It just happened.
那你和陶德怎么办
What does that mean for you and Todd?
我不知道
I don't know.
我一直告诉自己我会终止 但是...
I keep telling myself I'm gonna end it, but...
听着 答应我你什么也别说
Look, promise me you won't say anything.
如果陶德从别人那里知道会心碎死
It will kill Todd to hear this secondhand,
尤其是从肖恩那里
especially coming from Sean.
安吉拉
Angela...
我不是让你撒谎
I'm not asking you to lie.
我只是需要时间搞清楚
I just need time to figure everything out.
答应我 丽萨
Promise me, Lisa.
你觉得游说怎样了
How are you feeling about the pitch?
还是举事实和数据更让我觉得舒服
Way less comfortable than I was with the fact-y figure-y version.
但客观地说 我知道你给我指的是正确的方向
But objectively, I know you pointed me in the right direction.
很好 因为盖奇·斯考特风投♥公♥♥司♥
Good, 'cause Gage Scott Ventures
想明天下午四点跟你见一面
wants to meet with you tomorrow at 4:00.
等等 什么 我以为他们不感兴趣
Wait, what? I thought they weren't interested.
那是在斯考特先生发现
That was before Mr. Scott found out
他的老东家给出有竞争力的报价前
there was a competitive bid from his old firm.
所以现在我们还得制♥造♥假新闻了
So we're peddling fake news now?
规矩不是我定的 我只是玩家而已
I didn't make the rules, I'm just playing the game.
我想怕错过的感觉会对他那种人很管用
I thought a little FOMO would go a long way with a guy like that.
结果证明 我是对的
As it turns out, I was right.
你真是个邪恶天才
You're an evil genius.
我知道 对了 我给你发个链接
I know. By the way, I am sending you the link.
这家伙对女人的品味非常老套
This guy's got some seriously stereotypical taste in women.
剧集 | 假如 | 导航列表