剧集 | 假如 | 导航列表
大中午的你在同性恋酒吧
You're in a gay bar in the middle of the day,
吃着辣翅
eating hot wings...
一个人
by yourself.
全体起立 尊敬的法官凯文
All rise, the Honorable Kevin...
某某主审
something now presiding.
那么 当你不以混酒吧
So what do you do when you're not
给陌生人定罪时 你都干些什么
convicting strangers for bar crimes?
穿着内♥裤♥站在箱子上跳舞
Dance on a box in my underwear.
你认真的
You're serious?
那
Wow, that's, uh...
好样的
Good for you.
有满屋人盯着我时
I couldn't even dance fully clothed
我穿着衣服都没法在他们面前跳舞
with a room full of people staring at me.
当他们往你靴子里塞20块时就容易多了
It makes it a lot easier when they're stuffing 20s into your boots.
你应该试一次
You should try it one night.
-就跳上箱子然后做你自己 -别闹了
- Yeah. Just hop up on the box and be yourself. - Stop.
不管那是什么意思
Whatever that means.
你会赚大钱的 现在像你这样的普通人正当红呢
You'd make a killing. Regular guys are everything right now.
天哪 多谢
Oh, gee, thanks.
恐怕我不喜欢引人注目
Afraid I'm not a big fan of attention.
或是金钱
Or money, apparently.
我的大多数案子都是无偿的
Most of my cases are pro bono.
这就是你的动力所在吗
So that's what motivates you?
真♥相♥ 公正 美国式
Truth, justice, the American way?
是啊
Yeah.
很逊 对吧
Pretty lame, huh?
实际上 挺性感的
Pretty sexy, actually.
我10点上台表演
I go on at 10:00.
下回和你男朋友一起来
Come back with your boyfriend.
我们一起找点乐子
We'll have some fun.
我把我能想到的放钥匙的地方都找过了
I have looked everywhere i could possibly think of for those keys.
希望有人会归还钥匙
Hopefully somebody will turn them in.
抱歉 威利斯先生
Sorry, Mr. Willis.
都说一名好的外科医生要有
They say a great surgeon has to have the eyes of an eagle,
鹰眼狮心
the heart of a lion,
和一双妙手
and the hands of a woman.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 我只是有点头晕目眩
Yeah, I'm just a little lightheaded from everything.
我从未握过人的心脏
I have never held a human heart before.
至少没握过还在跳动的心脏
Well, at least a beating one.
那让你有什么样的感觉
How'd it make you feel?
亲手掌握一个人的生死
Cradling a man's mortality in your hands.
起初我很害怕
I was scared at first.
然后
Then...
我觉得很有力量
powerful.
人生中最重要的两天 一是你出生的那天
Two of the most important days of your life, the day you're born,
二是找到自己目标的那天
and the day you find your purpose.
我一直以为自己已经找到了目标
And I feel like I had the whole purpose thing figured out...
直到我遇见了你
until I met you.
-伊恩 -恩
- Ian... - Mm-hmm.
我有事要和你说
There's something I need to tell you.
安吉 宝贝 你穿着衣服吗
Angie, baby, are you decent?
你的即将成为旧金山消防员的急救人员老公来了
Your EMT soon-to-be SFFD love nugget is in the house--
抱歉 主任
Sorry there, Chief.
实际上 是外科主任 伊恩·埃文斯医生
It's chief of surgery, actually. Dr. Ian Evans.
你一定就是安吉拉的高中男友了
You must be Angela's old high school boyfriend.
也是现任丈夫
And current husband.
无法想象你变了那么多 是吧
I can't imagine you've changed a whole heck of a lot, have you?
你来干什么 陶德
What are you doing here, Todd?
我醒之前你就走了
You were gone before I woke up,
所以我想在肖恩给他的手拍X光片时来找你
so I thought I'd check in with you while Sean gets his hand X-rayed.
肖恩的手怎么了
What happened to Sean's hand?
他砸了墙之类的
He punched a wall or whatever.
天哪 这里是高中吗
Jesus. What is this, high school?
的确是 主任是这么说的
Oh, it is, according to the chief.
埃文斯医生看起来像个混♥蛋♥
Dr. Evans seems like quite the asshole.
难怪你最近回家总是闷闷不乐
No wonder you've been coming home all bent up lately.
所以我今天晚上
Which is why I made a rezzy
在街角那家新开的餐厅预定了位置
at that new dim sum place around the corner tonight.
我有点事情需要跟你好好谈谈
Something I really need to talk to you about.
-是的 我也要跟你谈谈 -看看
- Yeah, I need to talk to you, too. - Look at us.
我们像成年人一样做好分享和谈话的计划
Making plans to share and converse like proper adults.
才不像什么高中生呢
Ain't nothing high school about that.
安吉
Hey, Ange.
我太为你骄傲了
I'm damn proud of you.
今晚别让我苦等
Don't stand me up tonight.
-不会的 -八点见
- I won't. - Eight o'clock.
巨人队投手 肖恩·多诺万
紧张状态折磨多诺万的第二个赛季
巨人队解约投手肖恩·多诺万
光辉投手今昔泯灭 多诺万走人
多诺万失去控制 巨人队今日放归
"猛兽"毁掉多诺万职业生涯
巨人队放归后 多诺万"无可奉告"
我知道我的表现
I... I... I know my behavior
并没有真正反映出这支球队或这项运动
hasn't really reflected what this team or this sport
或者我本人的意义
or what-- what I'm about.
怒火中烧 多诺万赛中崩溃被撤
同理 听到
That goes the same for those hearing...
看台上的喧闹声
...hearing the noise from the stands
会有助于你的表现
favorable to what you put out there.
多诺万发脾气 巨人队输比赛
"猛兽"毁掉多诺万职业生涯
巨人队放归多诺万
我只是想让大家知道我...
I just want everyone to know I'm...
击球手酒馆未解悬案
酒吧常客被不明袭击者殴打后生命垂危
-有人给你发链接了吧 -没有
- Somebody sent you that link, didn't they? - Huh? No.
我在看...黄♥片♥
That was... porn.
太好了 很高兴看到你恢复常态了
Great. Glad to see you're back to your old self.
你呢 感觉怎么样
Well, what about you? How you feeling?
很累
Tired.
积极回避
Who knew actively not
不去想一些事情竟然这么累
thinking about something could be so draining?
你刚才说的是什么链接
What link were you talking about?
安妮发了一份大通稿
Anne sent out a huge press
宣布她投资了艾米艮
release announcing her investment in Emigen.
她就像
She's like a...
一颗不停撞击我的小行星
asteroid that just keeps slammin' into me.
你担心她会搞砸你的公♥司♥
You worried she's gonna mess up your company?
实际上 她的用意似乎正是她所说的
Actually, it appears her intentions are exactly what she said,
让我们大获成功 只不过
to make a big success out of us, only...
跟她做交易就像是
dealing with her is like...
跟超级电脑下棋
playing chess with a supercomputer.
她似乎对我的想法未卜先知
She seems to know my thoughts before they've even formed.
这也是为什么
Which is why I...
今晚我需要你跟我一起去
need you to come with me tonight.
-跟你去哪 -去安妮那
- Come with you where? - Back to Anne's.
不去 你自己说的 接触越少越好
Hell, no. You said it yourself, the less contact the better.
那是在她明确告诉我不要带你去之前
That was before she expressly told me not to invite you.
两个人就可以搞控心术加伏都教了
Two can play at Jedi mind-voodoo.
不 没人能做到
No, actually, no one can.
这两个比喻不应该混在一起
Those two metaphors should never be mixed.
我认为我们该让安妮知道
I think that it's important that we show Anne,
就算她使出浑身解数让我们恐惧
in spite of her best efforts to rattle us,
我们仍然坚不可摧
that you and I remain solid,
而且她无法控制我们翻篇
and that she holds exactly zero power over us moving forward.
我给你买♥♥了晚上出席活动的衣服
I bought you something to wear tonight.
我都没同意你就买♥♥了
Before you knew I'd say yes?
别担心 我买♥♥单
Don't worry, I'm expensing it.
所以实际上 是她花的钱
So technically, she's paying for it?
也许两个人真的能搞控心术加伏都教
Maybe two really can play Jedi mind-voodoo.
好了
Okay.
你好 多诺万太太
Hello, Mrs. Donovan.
很准时
Right on time.
我记得小姐告诉我 今晚只有你一个人
Though I was told it would just be you this evening.
请告诉你的老板 无论她今晚计划了什么
剧集 | 假如 | 导航列表