剧集 | 假如 | 导航列表
I thought she'd change her tune
她就会改变♥态♥度 但
once I signed up for the police academy, but--
-你是警♥察♥ -对 警探
- You're a cop? - Yeah. Detective.
调查斯托克顿杀人案
Stockton Homicide.
猜猜这个镇上每年会发生多少起谋杀案
Guess how many murders we have in this town every year?
-不知道 -53起
- No idea. - Fifty-three.
警♥察♥局也有很多这样的记录
Police department's got a pretty good record, too.
只有少数一直破不了案
Only a handful ever go unsolved.
还记得那个七年前在击球点酒吧
Remember that big, burly drug dealer got his head bashed in
脑袋被打开花的大块头毒贩吗
at the Batter's Box seven years ago?
不太记得了
Not really.
你肯定记得
Of course you do.
那天晚上我们都在那儿 麦迪也在
We were all there that night, even Maddie.
对 你当时...
Yeah, you were...
刚完成第二个赛季的春季训练
finishing up spring training I think for your second season.
我不太喜欢那一年 不会经常想起那年的事
Not one of my favorite years. I don't think about it often.
是啊
Yeah.
有个女人打电♥话♥来提供关于那个案子的线索
Well, some woman called in a tip about it.
她说那个男人的谋杀案和
Said to look for a connection between that guy's murder
旧金山一名年轻女性吸毒过量致死的案子有关联
and a young woman's overdose up in San Francisco.
是说麦迪吗
It's Maddie?
所以我给旧金山警♥察♥局打了电♥话♥
So I rang up SFPD
他们告诉我
and they told me that you were
她死的那一晚 最后一个电♥话♥打给了你
the last person that she called the night she died.
你能告诉我些什么吗
Anything you can tell me about that?
我没接
I didn't pick up.
是啊
Yeah.
他们也是这么说的
They said that, too.
不如这样
Hey, you know what?
等你想要聊聊这件事的时候
Why don't you give me a call
给我打电♥话♥
whenever you're feeling more up to it
我们再聊 好吗
and we can talk, okay?
也许你能记起些什么
Maybe you can recall anything
可能会帮我们抓到那个混♥蛋♥
that might help us solve this sucker.
毫无疑问 那个受害人是个坏蛋
Ain't no doubt about it, the victim was a bad dude,
前科累累 但...
had a rap sheet long as a football field, but...
他也有孩子
you know, he had kids.
其中之一今年在东斯托克顿上高四
One of them's a senior here at East Stockton this year.
给她最好的毕业礼物应该就是...
It would be a hell of a graduation gift to be able to...
告诉她我们抓到了杀她爸爸的凶手
tell her we caught the guy that killed her dad.
是啊
Yeah.
见到你很高兴
Well, it was good seeing you.
拉撒路复活了
Lazarus arisen.
你去哪了
Where did you go?
买♥♥了趟杂货店 我不想吵醒你
Grocery shopping. I didn't wanna wake you.
昨晚是真正的灵魂黑暗之夜
Last night was a real dark night of the soul.
可不是
No shit.
你晕过去得有16个小时 没事吧
You were out for, like, 16 hours. Are you okay?
有事 凯文 糟透了
No, Kevin, I'm fucked.
莱昂内尔如果看到我们做的事 会怎么说
What will Lionel say when he sees what we did there?
他会想知道原因
He's gonna wanna know why.
那就是你的下一步
That's your next step.
不 我的下一步是找一个壁纸商店
No, my next step is finding a wallpaper store
买♥♥一块和之前差不多的壁纸
that can match what used to be there
把那个可怕的东西遮起来
and cover that monstrosity up.
当你踏上英雄的旅途时
When you go on a hero's journey,
把阴影里的污泥都清除掉了
and you dredge up all that sludge from the shadows,
不要在第二天就前功尽弃
you don't try to shove it back in the next day.
那是最坏的做法
That's the worst thing you can do.
不 最坏的做法是吃多了致幻蘑菇
No, the worst thing I can do is take an overdose of mushrooms.
你到底怎么回事
Jesus! What is it with you?
你可以把那个美丽的
You can try to paper over
痛苦的吼叫遮起来 随你便
that beautiful tormented howl all you want,
但你看不见它
but just because you can't
不代表它就不存在了
see something doesn't mean it's not there.
你什么时候变成了
Since when did you become an expert
痛苦的嚎叫和污泥阴影的专家了
in tormented howls and sludge shadows?
我是在一个国际社区中长大的
Since I was raised in an intentional community.
在我成长过程中 我父母让我接触到了
My parents exposed me to some very awesome,
一些很厉害 很有智慧的探索者
very wise seekers growing up.
他们教会了我怎么从
They taught me how to walk
自我的黑暗中走出来 去发现光明
through my darkness to discover my light.
所以你是个跳摇摆舞的萨满巫师
So, what, you're a go-go shaman?
更像是夏尔巴人
More like a Sherpa.
我们社区的孩子们以前叫我彼得·潘
Kids back at the community used to call me Peter Pan.
我是迷失男孩的头儿
I was leader of the Lost Boys.
听着可真基佬
Doesn't get much gayer than that.
我不是基佬
I'm not gay.
我是潘
I'm Pan.
我一眼就能认出谁是迷失男孩
And I know a Lost Boy when I see one.
现在让我给你做一个超棒的
Now, I'm gonna whip you up
煎蛋卷 让你恢复活力
the most amazing omelet you've ever had.
然后你...
And then you...
让我帮你完成这趟旅行
are gonna let me help you finish your journey.
从路易斯维尔到列克星敦市的路被暴雨冲刷
Roads are washed out from Louisville to Lexington
实时天气预报
暴风雨实时监测雷达
洪水看不出一点结束的痕迹
with no end to this deluge in sight,
伴随大风 风速40英里每小时
with winds gusting up to 40 miles per hour.
可能有暴风雨
The storm is expected...
你知道 我小时候
You know, when I was a kid
我家人就住在这样的小旅馆里
my family used to stay at motels like this.
你说鲁伊斯家的人吗
You mean the Ruiz's?
我说的是我的家人
I mean my family.
每个夏天我们都会去公路旅行
Every summer we'd road trip somewhere.
约书亚树 拉斯维加斯
Joshua Tree, Vegas,
大峡谷之类的
Grand Canyon...
点了披萨堆在床上 看电视播的老电影
We'd order pizzas, pile on the bed, and watch old movies on TV.
马科斯 伊米莉亚和我总能把爸妈♥逼♥疯
Marcos, Amelia, and I used to drive my parents nuts,
熬夜不睡觉
staying up late,
说悄悄话
whispering,
嘻嘻哈哈
giggling...
然后
and then...
有天晚上伊米莉亚一直咳嗽 大家都睡不着
there was this one night Amelia kept everyone up coughing.
那是我们第一次发现她得病
That was the beginning of her illness.
和你的命运
And your destiny.
你呢
What about you?
我怎么了
What about me?
你的童年是怎么样的
What was your childhood like?
没什么大不了的
Not very different.
不 我要在这里坐着等你
No, I'm not just gonna sit around and wait for you
想出一个搪塞妻子的理由
to come up with an excuse to tell your wife!
我有选择的
I have options!
该死
Fuck!
安妮
Anne.
我不会那么做
I wouldn't do that.
你们听起来似乎度过了一段愉快的时光
Y'all sound like y'all are having a really fun time in there.
手挽手 向前冲 让妈妈经过
Well, red rover, red rover, let mama come over.
天哪 我要能玩就好了
Lord, if only I could.
但我今晚需要好好睡一觉休息一下
But I need to get some sleep tonight.
我们两个的安排似乎有冲突
We seem to have ourselves conflicting agendas.
我知道
I know.
我不喜欢当恶邻
And I hate to be a bad neighbor,
但如果你们不注意点的话
but if y'all could see fit to...
你感觉还好吗
Are you feeling all right?
我就是需要休息
I just need my rest.
你能帮帮我吗
Could you help me?
今晚波本喝多了 亲爱的
A little too much of the bourbon tonight, sweetie.
我觉得我经受的要比那更严重点
I'm afraid what I've got is a mite more serious than that.
看到那个女孩了吗
See that girl there?
她
She...
能治愈癌症
剧集 | 假如 | 导航列表