剧集 | 假如 | 导航列表
假如 第一季第七集
有人说害怕坐飞机是因为讨厌失控
They say fear of flying stems from inability to cede control.
准确地说 是害怕飞机失事
Technically, it's a fear of crashing.
作为一个笃信科学的人 你得知道
As a woman of science, you have to know that
站在统计学的角度 你的不安是说不过去的
your anxiety is statistically irrational.
结果未必发生和不可能发生可不是一回事
Unlikely outcomes are not by definition impossible.
别担心 丽萨
Don't worry, Lisa.
我们的事还没完呢
I'm not done with you yet.
靠
Fuck me.
蒙哥马利小姐 有个引擎烧坏了
Miss Montgomery, one of the engines blew.
我们现在需要紧急降落
We need to make an emergency landing.
我们现在到哪了
Where are we?
路易斯维尔东北处一百英里
A hundred miles northeast of Louisville.
我们要穿越气流了
We'll have to fly right into the heart of this thing.
系紧安全带
Tighten up those belts.
肯塔基
Kentucky.
起码这儿的波旁威士忌酒还不错
At least we know the bourbon will be good.
东斯托克顿市高中
你好 我是丽萨
Hi. You've reached Lisa.
有事请留言 我稍后会回电
Leave a message and I'll call you back.
丽兹 我到斯托克顿了
Hey, Lis, we made it to Stockton.
多诺万
Yo, Donovan!
现在开始帮人泊车了啊
Parking cars now for a living.
开玩笑的 兄弟
Kidding, bro.
你以前混那么好现在肯定也不赖吧
Once the king, always the king, all right?
无论如何 我想让你知道我这里一切都好
Anyway, I figured I'd let you know all is well over here.
但同学会快开始了
But this thing's about to get started,
你到华盛顿了给我回电♥话♥
so give me a ring when you land in DC.
我爱你
I love you.
凯文
Kevin?
不要
No.
不要啊
No!
操
Fuck!
这是北肯塔基仅剩的几家家族汽车旅店之一
This is one of the last family-owned motels in Northern Kentucky.
不是我们家开的 但还是...
Not my family, but still...
原来的那栋侧楼1952年就建成了
The original wing went up in 1952,
但后来扩建了
but it's expanded since then.
谢谢
Thank you.
就只剩这个房♥间了吗
And this is the only available room?
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
全被那些来参加布雷多克家婚礼的外地人
Booked solid on account of out-of-towners
还有那些卡车司机
for the Braddock wedding,
以及其他来避雨的人们订得满满当当
and all the truckers and other folks riding the storm out.
我猜这里应该连不上无线网吧
I don't suppose there's a Wi-Fi signal I can access.
我现在连电♥话♥信♥号♥♥都没有
I'm not getting any cell service.
你可以用座机
landline's your best bet,
但只能打本地电♥话♥
but it's only set up for local calls.
泰勒
Tyler?
我在 女士
Ma'am.
我发现你们旅馆没有餐厅
I noticed your establishment doesn't have a restaurant.
有自动售货机
There's a vending machine.
不
No.
我想吃烧烤
Barbeque, I think.
这附近有几家举世闻名的
Surely, there's some world famous
烤肉店 开车就能到
rib house within driving distance.
这种大雨滂沱的晚上 所有店肯定都都关门了
on a night like this, everyone's all closed down.
不嫌弃的话 我妈妈在山核桃公♥寓♥那边做饭
Too bad too. My mom runs the kitchen over at Hickory Flats.
太好了
Perfect.
让她给我们准备点她最爱的菜
Have her whip up some of her favorites for us.
-但他们没有... -你过去的时候
- But they're not-- - While you're at it...
给我们带瓶上好的波旁威士忌酒回来
find us a nice bottle of bourbon, huh?
顺便跟你妈妈说一下
And tell your mom I think
她养了一个优秀的宝贝儿子
she's raised a very impressive young man.
好的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
我能想象你做很多事的样子 安妮
I can imagine you doing a lot of things, Anne.
但想不出你吃烤肉会是什么样
Eating barbeque is not one of them.
我跟其他人一样 都舔手指
I lick my fingers like everyone else.
不如我们努力
Why don't you and I try
在今晚放下对彼此的偏见
setting aside our preconceptions about each other for a night.
你能做到吗
Do you think you can do that?
你能我就能
I can if you can.
不错
Lovely.
说不定我们会发现我们其实有更多的共同点
Maybe we'll find we share more in common than we realize.
当然 除了显而易见的那些
Besides the obvious, of course.
东斯托克顿市高中2009届的同学们
East Stockton High class of 2009,
欢迎参加10周年同学聚会
welcome to your ten-year reunion.
欢迎
东斯托克顿市高中
狼獾
快看那个女孩 好美啊
Oh, look at that girl. She looks so good.
我喜欢 谢谢你
I love it. Thank you.
天啊 是肖恩·多诺万
Oh, my God. Sean Donovan.
你好 史黛西
Oh, hi, Stacy.
-嘿 兄弟 -丽萨到华盛顿了吗
- Hey, guys. - Lisa land in DC yet?
打她电♥话♥都直接转到留言信箱了
Went straight to voicemail.
今晚的航♥班♥都因为天气被取消了
Flights are getting canceled across the country due to weather.
她的演讲是什么时候
Well, when is her presentation?
明早
It's tomorrow morning.
她可是和一个亿万富翁一起去的
She's traveling with a gazillionaire.
她肯定会安然无恙到达的 相信我 她没事
She'll get there safe and sound. Trust me, she's good.
我的天啊 是安吉拉和陶德·阿奇吗
Oh, my gosh! Is that Angela and Todd Archer?
我是劳里啊 劳里·帕克
Hey, it's Laurie, Laurie Parker.
不过现在改姓帕克-韦尔什了 还记得我吗
Well, Parker-Welsh now. Remember me?
-我那个时候是年鉴的编辑 -记得
- I was the yearbook editor. - Yes.
你们这对高中最传奇的小情侣近况如何呀
Well, how are the Wolverine's most legendary sweethearts,
同时也是既养眼又长久的一对
besides gorgeous and ageless?
哇 是大红人肖恩·多诺万吗
Oh, and is that favorite son, Sean Donovan?
用不着戴名牌 大家都认得你 先生
No name tag necessary for you, sir.
我的老天爷 重磅消息
Oh, my gosh. Now it's officially official.
-返校节四人组到齐了啊 -没错
- The entire homecoming court has arrived! - Yeah.
当然 还差麦迪
Minus Maddie, of course.
对
Yeah.
肖恩 替你难过 你现在肯定很伤心
Oh, Sean, I'm so sorry. You must be heartsick.
-等下一起自♥拍♥ 好吗 -当然啊
- Selfies later? Okay? - Sure.
-好嘞 玩得开心啊 -劳里
- Okay, have fun. - Laurie.
肖恩·多
Yo, Sean Don.
-比利 -比利 别拍了 老弟
- Billy. - Aw, Billy, come on, man.
我能代表你的死忠粉提个问吗
Can I get a vibe for your diehard fans?
重新变成篮球场和情场里的王者
What's it like to return to the throne
感觉怎么样啊
in the kingdom of high jumps and dry humps?
-拜托你别说了 -闭嘴吧 老哥
- Please stop. - Ew, bro, stop.
比利 关掉你那个破玩意 别再骚扰别人了
Billy, quit harassing people with that stupid thing.
拍视频谁不会啊 我们都有手♥机♥好吧
Everyone knows how to take videos. We all have phones.
拍视频和导演视频
Okay, there's a big difference between taking videos
是有很大区别的 克莉丝汀
and directing videos, Christine.
再说 等到了我们20周年同学会的时候
Besides, by the time our 20th reunion
那时候人工智能消灭了人类
and the AI apocalypse rolls around,
这个录像就是仅存的版本
this is gonna be the only format that still exists.
而且 十年之后你还会
And plus, you're gonna thank me
感谢我把你
for documenting how hot you look...
...拍得这么辣
...ten years from now.
比利
Billy.
-好了 我们... -你 数学天才
- Okay, let's-- - Yo, mathletes!
我需要你同意会有人工智能大灾难
I need a consensus on the AI apocalypse.
别这么呆 保罗
Don't be such a lunk, Paul.
我们去跟啦啦队见见
Let's go rally the cheer squad.
你好 保罗
What up, Paul?
该喝一杯了 你今晚喝威士忌吗
Well, it's time for a drink. You doing whiskey tonight?
肖恩 你没事吧
Yo, Sean, you okay, man?
没事 有什么喝什么
Yeah, sure, whatever they got.
好
Okay.
我一会去找你
I'll meet you back here?
我的裙子全毁了 混♥蛋♥
剧集 | 假如 | 导航列表