剧集 | 假如 | 导航列表
until prom's over, Romeo?
别拍我了
Get that out of my face.
不行 等等 说真的
No, wait, seriously,
既然我们在播放80年代的音乐
since we're channeling the '80s,
我现在有一个关于未来的问题想请问这对夫妇
I have a Back to the Future question for the couple right here.
你们认为十年后自己会是什么样
Where do you see yourself in ten years?
兄弟 我甚至不知道
Bro, I don't even know
十分钟后我会在哪里 好吗
where I'm gonna be in ten minutes, all right?
-闭嘴吧 -我能一直待在高中吗
- Shut up. - Can I stay in high school?
可以这么选吗
Is that an option?
你的成绩可以保证你心想事成
With your grades, it's more of a guarantee.
拜托
Yo, come on.
好了 安吉
All right, Ang.
苏丹
Sudan.
无国界医生组织
Doctors Without Borders.
搞什么
What?
最好能拿到护照 罗密欧
Better get that passport, Romeo.
宝贝 亲爱的
Baby, honey.
你认为十年后自己会是什么样
Where do you think you'll be in ten years?
前提是如果你能别照镜子
That is, if you can stop looking at yourself in the mirror.
我也许在想为什么要和你约会 你这个笨蛋
Probably wondering why I ever dated you, you dumb lunk.
我知道我们为什么约会
I know why we are dating.
够了
Okay.
拜托 别抗拒了
Come on, don't fight it.
你懂的 你还想要我的 无意冒犯 保罗
You know, you still want me. No offense, Paul.
她来了
There she is.
麦迪·卡特
Maddie Carter!
-没错 -是的
- All right! - Yes.
-好的 干杯 -真是我的好女孩
- Yes, work it. - That's my girl.
-肖恩·多 -拿着 麦迪
- Sean Don. - Get it, Mad.
我有一个关于未来的问题想请教金婚夫妇
I've got a Back to the Future question for the golden couple.
你们认为十年后自己会是什么样
Where do you guys see yourself in ten years?
你们是更像科特和高蒂
You more like Kurt and Goldie
还是肖恩和麦当娜
or Sean and Madonna?
多诺万是全明星投手
Donovan is an all-star pitcher
我是他的妻子兼经纪人
and I am his wife, slash manager.
我是肌肉男身后的智囊团
I will be the brains behind the brawn.
我有脑子
I have brains.
我娶了你 不是吗
I'm married to you, aren't I?
派对车来了 开始嗨吧 贱♥人♥们
Party bus is here. Let's do this, bitches.
我们是狼 强大的狼
We are the wolves, the mighty, mighty wolves.
我们参与 就能胜利 我们会努力 直到成功
We're in it to win it. We'll fight until we get it.
我们说橙色 你们说黑色
We say orange, you say black.
橙色 黑色 收拾行装吧
Orange, black, let's go pack!
2009年东斯托克顿毕业舞会
East Stockton prom 2009,
我们准备好了
we about to get you ready.
楼下到底在干什么
What the fuck's going on down there?
-陶德 -陶德
- Todd? - Todd?
你♥爸♥爸很生气
Your dad's en fuego.
把它关掉
Turn it off.
晚餐好了
That would be dinner.
这就尴尬了
This would be awkward.
你知道吗 最早的便携式帐篷
You know, the first portable tents
是大约公元前450年的蒙古包和圆锥形帐篷
were the yurts and the tepees around 450 BC.
我猜你不知道 是吧 马科斯
Bet you didn't know that, huh, Marcos.
马科斯 进来吗
Marcos, coming inside?
你还好吗
You okay?
马科斯 你吃了那个袋子里的巧克力吗
Marcos, have you eaten any chocolate out of that baggie?
吃了多少
How many?
四颗 好的 没事
Four. Okay. Okay.
不要恐慌
Don't panic.
-我为什么不能恐慌 -因为一切都没事
- Why shouldn't I panic? - 'Cause everything's fine.
为什么要有事
Why wouldn't everything be fine?
那袋巧克力是从杜克老爹那里买♥♥来的
That chocolate came from Daddy Duke.
谁是杜克老爹
Who's Daddy Duke?
火人节传奇
Burning Man legend.
你刚吃了四倍剂量的裸盖菇素
You just ate a quadruple dose of psilocybin.
这听起来绝对有事
That definitely does not sound fine.
这没什么可怕的 只是迷幻药而已
It's nothing crazy. It's just magic mushrooms.
不要
No!
放轻松 它是有机物
Relax. It's organic.
你不会明白的 我不吸毒
You don't understand. I don't do drugs.
我会死吗
Am I gonna die?
如果你说的"死"是指走上英雄之旅 那你会的
If by "Die," you mean go on a hero's journey, then, yes.
抓紧了 我和你一起去
Hang tight. I'm coming with you.
停下
Stop.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
把你的手给我
Give me your hand.
我们要进帐篷里去了
We're getting in the tent.
炸鸡店让我负责他们的下个活动
Chicken Hut asked me to direct their next campaign.
很棒
That's nice.
太棒了 比利 真的
That's awesome, Billy, yeah.
我在那里食物中毒了
I got food poisoning there.
丽萨 你做过电视节目吗
Lisa... have you ever done TV?
因为你的形象气质很符合
Because you have a face for it.
我今早通过网络电♥话♥接受了智能技术节目的采访
I did a Skype interview on TechTalk this morning.
这算吗
Does that count?
什么 为什么你什么也没说
What? Why didn't you say something?
因为我希望有所改变 今天是属于你和你朋友的
Because I wanted today to be about you and your friends,
而不是我的工作
something other than my job, for a change.
老天 肖恩 你老婆是个高手
Damn, Sean, your girl's a baller.
谁还想再来点酒
Who's ready for some more wine?
-安吉拉 -半杯就好
- Angela? - Half.
我的老天啊
Shut the front door.
你们又有孩子了吗
You two are pregnant again?
是啊 已经15周了
Yeah, 15 weeks.
老天 这简直就像又回到了高中时代
Damn, it really is like high school all over again.
只是这次合情合理了 对吧
Except this time, it makes sense, right?
-是啊 -是啊 没错
- Right. - Right, yeah.
太不可思议了 不是吗
That's incredible, isn't it?
虽然麦迪不在
Even though Maddie's not here,
但感觉她的记忆让我们更近了
it's like her memory is bringing us all closer.
我妻子是同性恋
My wife's a lesbian.
-什么 -是的
- What? - Yeah.
她上周离开了我和她的普拉提教练在一起了
She left me for her Pilates instructor last weekend.
是你想更近一些的
You wanted closer.
砰 好了 我们亲近了
Boom! There you go, we're close.
我去抽一根大♥麻♥烟
I'm gonna go smoke a joint.
-后院在哪边 -那边
- Backyard? - That way.
天 好可怕
Damn, that's rough.
也难怪她
Well, I can't say I blame her.
真是个笨蛋
What a lunk.
还有蒜蓉面包吗
Is there more garlic bread?
自己来吧 保罗
Help yourself, Paul.
为什么会有人愿意这么做
Why would anyone do this to themselves?
有人是因为生活需要刺♥激♥
Some do it because their lives need a jumpstart.
有些是为了换换脑子
Others want a radical change in perspective.
杜克老爹只是想见见
Daddy Duke wants to try to meet this...
他梦里的辣妹
tiger woman he keeps dreaming about.
抹杀自我 才能唤醒灵魂
By killing the ego, you awaken into the mystical.
听懂了就继续哼哼
Keep humming if you're digging me.
感觉我脑袋里挤满了蜜蜂
It's like my head is full of bees.
你好小
You are so tiny right now.
像只小蚂蚁
Like an ant.
等等
Wait.
就是这样
That's it!
看
Look!
看什么
Look at what?
外面
Out there.
椅子是你选的吗
Did you choose those chairs?
那是你的地毯吗
剧集 | 假如 | 导航列表