剧集 | 假如 | 导航列表
假如 第一季第八集
斯托克顿警♥察♥局
有什么能帮你吗
Can I help you?
我要和道格·哈姆汇报一宗凶杀案
I need to speak with Doug Hamm about a homicide.
哈姆警探要过几个小时才有空
Detective Hamm won't be in for a few hours yet.
你是有这个案子的消息吗
Do you have information on a case?
你是受害者家属吗
Are you the victim's family?
我是凶手
I'm the killer.
趴在地上
Get on the floor!
手伸开 现在
Arms spread! Do it now!
消防学院打来的
It's the fire academy.
我不去
I'm not going in.
肖恩也打过电♥话♥ 但是他没有留言
There's a missed call from Sean, but he didn't leave a message.
我不想把他牵扯进来
I don't wanna involve him in this.
你想做什么
What do you wanna do?
天啊 为了保守这个秘密
Jesus, all the lies you had to tell
你撒了那么多的谎
to keep this thing a secret.
如果我能撤销这一切...我会的
If I could undo it all... I would.
-要是孩子是他的呢 -不是他的
- What if the baby had been his? - It's not.
我百分百确定
I am 100 percent certain.
我不是问这个
That wasn't my question.
这样吧 看看你能不能回答这个问题
You know what? See if you can answer this.
你爱他吗
Were you in love with him?
宝贝 你是我唯一爱过的男人
Baby, you're the only man that I have ever loved.
我仍然爱你
And I still do.
爱你比我想象的还要多
More than I have ever even thought possible.
那你们这是什么呢
Then what was it?
我猜是迷恋
Infatuation, I guess.
伊恩非常有权力和权威
Ian is very powerful and authoritative.
-那我又算什么呢 安吉 -善良
- What does that make me, Ang? - Kind.
忠诚
Loyal.
宽容还有爱
Generous and loving.
我只是觉得我们应该让警♥察♥来处理这件事
Look, I just think we should let the police handle it from here.
你觉得警♥察♥会怎么做
What do you think the police will do?
你和那个权威的混♥蛋♥你情我愿地偷♥情♥
You had a consensual affair with an authoritative asshole
而他送了我们一个猪心
who sent us a pig heart.
警♥察♥会把这归咎于糟糕的分手
They'll chalk it up to a bad breakup
和我这个笨蛋学院菜鸟
and a dipshit academy probie
然后在警局嘲笑我们
and have a good laugh about it at the station.
伊恩的行为 他被带出医院时候
Ian's behavior, the way that he stared me down
盯着我的眼神...
as he was being escorted out of the hospital...
一点都不好笑
that was anything but funny.
那家伙是个懦夫和恶霸
Guy's a coward and a bully.
如果当我父亲的儿子让我学到什么的话
If I learned anything from growing up my father's son,
就是和这样的人对抗 你不能坐等
is that you don't wait to stand up to a guy like this.
他地址是什么
What's his address?
现在和伊恩对质是个糟糕的主意
Confronting Ian right now is a bad idea.
他很明显不稳定 而你...你正生气
He's obviously unstable and you're... you're very angry.
是的 安吉 我真的很生气
Yes, Ang, I'm really angry.
我们要有孩子了 我要保护我的家人
I got a kid coming, this is about protecting my family.
你不了解伊恩
You don't understand Ian.
我不用了解他
I don't need to understand him.
我只要他离我们远一点
I just need him to stay the fuck away from us.
好吧
Fine.
我带你去他住的地方
I'll show you where he lives.
但是我要和你一起去
But I'm coming with you.
我是肖恩 请留言
Hey, this is Sean. Leave a message,
我会尽快给你回电♥话♥的
and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
出什么事了吗
Is something wrong?
自从肖恩去肯塔基州之后 我就没有他的消息了
I haven't heard from Sean since Kentucky.
这不像他的作风
It's not like him.
他一定是在同学会上丢了手♥机♥
He must've lost his phone at the reunion.
显然 分开一点距离
A little space apart
没有让你在食品药品管理局面前
certainly didn't hurt your fortitude
失了勇气
in front of the FDA panel.
你的报告很出色
Your presentation was outstanding.
是我们的试验数据很出色 我只是汇报而已
Our trial data's outstanding. I'm just the messenger.
用谦虚来自夸的艺术
Oh, the fine art of humble bragging.
我收回见面那天我跟你说的担忧
I take back the concerns I shared on the day we met.
你确实非常有潜力
There is indeed a great deal of potential in you.
全世界都会看你崛起的
And the whole world's about to watch you rise to it.
盖奇·斯考特
艾米艮被快速批准了
他们批准我们了
They approved us?
祝贺你
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
肖恩 你在家吗
Sean, are you home?
我有个特别好的消息
I've got some amazing news.
见到你真高兴
Nice to see you.
丽萨
Hey, Lisa.
马科斯 你在这里做什么
Marcos, hey. What are you doing here?
肖恩今早打电♥话♥来
Sean called early this morning,
他让我在这里等你回家
asked me to be here when you got home.
为什么 他去哪了
Why? Where is he?
他给你留了封信 在你的卧室
He left a letter for you. It's in your bedroom.
信
A letter?
丽萨 对不起
Lisa, I'm sorry.
我很感激你昨晚的帮忙 福斯特
I appreciate you stepping in last night, Foster.
我没有忘记 你最近帮我做的事
It's not lost on me that you've grown uncomfortable
已经让你变得不舒服了
with some of your more recent service.
肖恩在为他几年前就该改正的错误付出代价
Sean's paying for a mistake he should've rectified years ago.
但这个女孩什么也没做
But the girl has done nothing
不应该遭受这样的伤害
to deserve the devastation she's walking into.
那个女孩信错了人
That girl trusted the wrong man.
我想她以后不会再犯了
I don't suspect she'll do it again.
丽萨 首先
Lisa, I wanna start by saying
遇见你是我这辈子
that you're the most wonderful thing
发生过的最美好的事
that ever happened in my life.
总有一天 过去的事会追上你
At some point, the past always catches up to you.
我对你所做的一切
I don't expect you to forgive me any more
我不指望你原谅
than I plan to forgive myself
我也不打算原谅我自己
for what I've done to you.
别来找我
Don't come look for me.
这样对彼此更好
It's better that way.
对不起
I'm sorry.
他做过什么
What did he do?
你知道吗
Do you know?
-你知道 -我不知道
- You know. - I don't.
你知道他在哪吗
Do you know where he is?
马科斯 如果这是莱昂内尔
Marcos, if this were Lionel
他给你留了封分手信
and he left you a Dear John letter,
你早就上车去找他了
you'd already be in the car.
-他... -他什么
- He... - He what?
他不想你去见他
He doesn't want you to see him.
我才不管他想什么 他脑子不清楚
I don't care what he wants! He's not thinking clearly!
带我去见我那该死的丈夫
Take me to see my goddamn husband
否则我自己找到他
or I'll find him myself!
好吧
Okay.
好 我去开车
Okay, I'll drive.
开门 你这个疯子混账 不然我就闯进来了
Open this door, you crazy motherfucker, or I'm busting in!
嘿
Hey!
出来啊
Come on! Huh?
伊恩可以合法地枪杀我们
Ian could legally shoot us both,
还能逃脱惩罚
and he could get away with it!
拜托 我们能走了吗
Can we please go now?
一看这里就能知道他是个大变♥态♥
One look at this place, you can tell how fucked up he is.
你怎么能看不出来
How can't you see?
你干什么
What are you doing?
做个权威的人
Being authoritative!
这个混♥蛋♥在哪里
Where is this fucker at?
你太过分了
You're taking this too far.
搞什么
What...? What the fu...
剧集 | 假如 | 导航列表