剧集 | 假如 | 导航列表
thus killing Emigen's standing
唯一受益者的地位也因此不复存在
as exclusive beneficiary of its signature discovery.
但是世界却因此受益匪浅
The benefit to the world, however, may be incalculable.
蒙哥马利的个♥人♥崇♥拜♥图穷匕见
Montgomery's cult of personality seems to have been laid bare
这场失败投资为她在社交媒体上
as her failed cash grab has earned her a new nickname
赢得了一个新绰号♥
on social media:
湾区新闻负责人
安妮·蒙哥马利:资本偶像还是骗子
药学婊♥子♥
PharmaBitch.
一个真正想干大事的女人
For a woman to truly make her mark,
她必须甘愿舍弃一切
she must be willing to reject the limitations
凡俗的牵绊
society has always used to hold her back.
恋爱 结婚 生子
Love... marriage... children...
最重要的是
and above all...
摆脱不请自来地强加于底层民众的道德规定
the uninvited imposition of lesser people's moral agendas.
蒙哥马利资本广投组合的股票正在暴跌
Stock in Montgomery Capital's wide-ranging portfolio is plummeting,
因为联邦调查局必将监管
as the feds will inevitably turn a regulatory eye
她所有公开持股的商业道德问题
toward ethical questions surrounding all of her public holdings.
在联邦调查
Between a federal investigation
和昂贵诉讼之间
and what is sure to be expensive litigation,
我们很难想象安妮·蒙哥马利的未来会是如何
it's hard to imagine much of a future for Anne Montgomery.
我们的女孩似乎已经走投无路了
It seems our girl's back is pressed firmly against the wall.
请给我一杯香贝丹特级园葡萄酒
Glass of Chambertin Grand Cru s'il vous plat.
没有吗
No?
那我不点了
Nothing for me.
听到你已辞职的消息我很惊讶
I was quite surprised to hear you've abdicated your duties.
我想是沉船中的老鼠各奔东西吧
Rats in sinking ships, I suppose.
我现在悔不当初
And a life filled with regret.
但认识那个女人仍是我一生中最宝贵的际遇
My association with that woman will endure as my greatest.
鉴于我对你过去的了解 这确实是个不错的总结
Knowing what I know of your past, that's quite a statement.
敌人的敌人就是朋友
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
我想我们会证实这句话的
I suppose we'll have to see about that.
你知道我想要什么
You know what it is I want.
问题是你想要什么
Question is, what do you want?
按我的条件退出
To exit on my terms.
而不是她的
Not hers.
看来我们又有了新的共同点
Yet another thing we appear to have in common.
那么 她现在在哪
Now... where is she?
妈妈
Mother...
我在哪里
Where am I?
你在家
You're home.
我不属于这里
I don't belong... here.
我不属于这里
I don't belong here.
我也是
Neither did I.
我知道你在里面 贝基
I can feel you in there, Becky.
下一步该轮到你了
The next move is yours.
我向你保证 你不会希望我先动手的
I assure you, you don't want it to be mine.
我拯救你时发现了你的很多特点 福斯特
I suspected you were many things when I rescued you, Foster.
其中并没有不忠
Disloyal was never one of them.
直至今日
Till today.
你没有拯救我 安妮
You didn't rescue me, Anne.
你利用了我
You exploited me.
如果我知道你的真实本性
And had I known your true nature...
你一开始就不会拥有我的忠诚
you never would have had my loyalty to begin with.
真是讽刺啊
Oh, the irony.
你可以用这把刀了结一切
You could cut it with a knife.
就是这了
So this is it.
打造不屈不挠的安妮·蒙哥马利的房♥子
The house that built the indomitable Anne Montgomery.
优雅迷人
Charming.
这一团糟的还请见谅
You'll forgive the mess.
我不知道还会有客人要招待
I wasn't aware I'd be entertaining.
你知道我为什么在所有
Do you know why I chose you,
我占有的聪明绝望的女孩中选择了你吗
of all the clever, desperate girls I could've claimed as my own?
这是因为你能够
It's because you managed
如此有效地抑制自己的人性
to suppress your humanity so effectively,
你真的相信它已荡然无存
you truly believed it was gone.
真是非同寻常
Remarkable.
一个对别人如此有洞察力的女人
A woman so insightful about others
对自身却如此没有判断力
could be so blind to herself.
无法理解为她残酷野心提供动力的引擎到底是什么
Failed to understand the engine powering her ruthless ambition.
压抑着愤怒和痛苦 欲望和需求的煎熬内心
A white hot core of suppressed rage, pain, desire, need.
如果你没有屈服于和女儿相遇的诱惑
Perhaps your plans wouldn't have failed so miserably
也许你的计划也不会失败至此
had you not giving in to the temptation of meeting your daughter.
她对你来说无法构成威胁
She's no threat to you.
她什么也不是
She's nobody.
对我来说 或许什么也不是
Nobody to me perhaps,
可惜她对你来说显然意义非凡
but painfully obvious she's somebody to you.
发现自己还有人性是什么感觉
How does it feel to discover you're human after all?
你可真出人意料 不是吗
You really are one for the books, aren't you?
给你
Here.
你的新护照和银行账户
Your new passport, bank accounts,
你重新开始所需要的一切
everything you'll need to start over.
这一切都是你计划好的
You planned all this.
他们永远不会停止搜查
They'll never stop looking,
他们会利用你的女儿找你
and they will use your daughter to find you.
现在快走吧 你时间不多了
Now go, 'cause you don't have much time.
你中枪了
You've been shot.
老天 我要叫救护车
Oh, God. I'm calling an ambulance.
不要
No.
你如果这么做 那这一切就白费了
If you do, this all will have been for nothing.
你就是我的第二次机会
You are my second chance.
不要
Don't...
不要从我身边夺走它
don't take that away from me.
詹姆斯
James?
詹姆斯
James?
不
No!
不
No!
证券交易委员会表明 蒙哥马利资本的账户
The SEC has indicated Montgomery Capital's accounts
或将冻结
will likely be frozen,
因为指控蒙哥马利资本几家控股公♥司♥
as allegations of fraud are now surfacing,
欺诈的真♥相♥正在浮出水面
regarding several of that firm's holdings.
湾区新闻负责人
证券交易委员会冻结蒙哥马利资本金融账户
真正"不惜一切代价"
"At any cost" Indeed.
然而盖奇·斯考特面临法律危机的同时
And while Gage Scott is now facing his own legal jeopardy,
他的名声也正经历着
his reputation is enjoying a complete makeover,
从无情的硅谷浪子
from Ruthless and Silicon Valley lothario
湾区新闻负责人
风投浪子盖奇·斯考特成为了人道主义者
到英勇的人道主义者的大转变
to heroic humanitarian.
他会被这逼疯的
That ought to make him crazy.
这事不可能发生在一对更遭的人身上
It couldn't have happened to a shittier pair.
我只是不希望这要以你们公♥司♥为代价
I just wish it didn't come at the cost of your company.
我们挽救下了真正重要的东西
We saved what really matters.
艾米艮的科技成果随处可见
Emigen's technology is everywhere.
现在没有人能抹杀它了
No one can kill it now.
那我们就更有理由重建了
All the more reason to rebuild.
还是得有人改进这种治疗方法
Someone still has to refine this treatment
然后提供给患者 对吗
and get it to patients, right?
是的
Right.
就我们三个人如何
Why not the three of us?
我们现在要报道一则突发新闻
Okay, we're getting some breaking news right now
湾区新闻负责人
猎人角高楼起火
猎人角的一栋高楼起火
of a building fire in Hunters Point.
经消防部门证实
The fire department has confirmed
废墟内发现了多具尸体
multiple bodies were found inside of the ruins.
我们还收到了来自安妮·蒙哥马利
We've also received what appears to be an audio suicide message
推特帐户的自杀音频讯息
from Anne Montgomery's Twitter account.
《不惜一切代价》安妮·蒙哥马利著
湾区新闻负责人 安妮·蒙哥马利自杀讯息
这就是我的结局
This is the end.
世间弱者或许更愿意相信
The weak among us may prefer to
主宰他们人生的是命运
imagine their lives are determined by fate,
是他们无法掌控的力量
by forces beyond their control.
但宿♥命♥论♥只是谬言
剧集 | 假如 | 导航列表