剧集 | 假如 | 导航列表
Got fired because of it.
-你又重新站稳脚跟了 -我们都是
- You seem to have landed on your feet. - We both did.
我觉得我们已经找齐了
I think we got everyone covered.
通讯人员 法律分♥析♥人员 生物伦理学家
Communications officers, legal analysts, and bioethicists.
喔唷
Oh, my!
喔唷 出自《绿野仙踪》
"Oh, my." The Wizard of Oz?
这都不知道
Seriously?
好吧 没关系
Okay, that's fine.
你要是不坐直升机
It's a long ride back to the city
回市区要很久的车程
if you're not taking the chopper.
安妮的孤独堡垒有300个房♥间
Tell me, in one of the 300 rooms in Anne's fortress of solitude
告诉我是有厕所的吧
there's a toilet.
出自《超人》 对吧
Superman, right?
在楼顶
Uh, top of the stairs.
好吧
Okay.
我回去的时候会记下董事会候选人
I'm gonna take my notes on the board candidates on my way back.
刚看到个女人在闻她的腋窝
Saw one lady sniffin' her pits,
一个男的盯着一碗水果
and another gentleman staring at a bowl of fruit
看了将近7分钟
for approximately seven minutes.
除了这些 都是一群相当杰出的天才
Other than that, a pretty stellar group of geniuses.
告诉安妮我崇拜她
Tell Anne I worship her.
你的首席财务官 她有点...
That CFO of yours, she's like--
她就像我的家人
She's like family.
工作非常优秀
Very good at her job.
如果不是她 我也不会在这和你说话
I wouldn't be talking to you if she weren't.
准备好见安妮了吗
You ready for Anne?
她会想知道你的想法
She's gonna wanna know where your head's at.
给我一分钟
Give me one minute.
肖恩
Sean.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
累了
Tired.
这几天过得很漫长
It's been a long few days.
你轻描淡写了 我觉得像是过了一辈子
That is the understatement of a lifetime.
快结束了吗
This thing almost over?
就要结束了
Just about.
所以你是怎么想的
So what are you thinking?
你和安妮真的能合作吗
Is this gonna work between you and Anne,
还是这只是个可怕的错误呢
or was it all a terrible mistake?
你要是问如果再来一次
If you're asking if I'd agree to her deal
我会同意她的条件吗 那我不会的
if we had to do it all over again, the answer is no.
但如果你是问我 我是不是觉得以后
But if you're asking if I think at some point
我们的大善有获胜的机会
the greater good has a chance of winning out,
那我会说 是的...
then I have to concede that, yeah...
完全有可能
it's entirely possible.
没有安妮 艾米艮会死
Without Anne, Emigen is dead.
有了安妮 就有机会搏一搏
With her, it has a fighting chance.
出名的妻子
The famous wife.
丽萨 这是麦迪
Lisa, this is Maddie.
麦迪和我一起念的高中
Maddie and I went to high school together.
是啊
Yeah.
高中 和毕业舞会
High school. And prom.
偶尔还一起坐在看台下
And occasionally under the bleachers.
多诺万在高中赢过很多奖杯
Donovan here racked up so many trophies in high school,
我猜他从来没想过自己也会变成别人的奖杯
I bet he never expected to become one.
他不是
He's not.
真的很鼓舞人心
I just find it so inspiring.
在硅谷 一个女人创立了自己的公♥司♥
A woman running her own company in Silicon Valley?
这么多的聪明人
All these smart people?
我觉得好像在和现实中的名人对话
I feel like I'm talking to a real life celebrity.
祝你好运 多诺万太太
Good luck to you, Mrs. Donovan.
这个世界很大 很残酷
It's a big, bad world out there.
你好
Hello.
埃文斯医生
Dr. Evans.
你这么晚还在工作
You're working late.
我们认识吗
Do we know each other?
不认识
No.
我是说 大家都认识你 但你不...
I mean, everyone knows who you are, but you don't...
你不可能认识我
There's no reason you'd know me.
我在四楼
I'm up on the fourth floor.
住院医生今晚都不在吗
Are the residents all gone for the night?
你看到住院医生了吗
Do you see any residents here?
没有
No.
抱歉打扰你了
Sorry to bother you.
今天早上阿奇医生把钥匙落在成像室了
Dr. Archer left her keys in the imaging lab this morning.
我去查查工作人员表 找她的电♥话♥
I'll get her number off the crew sheet.
慢着
Stop.
不如你把钥匙留给我吧
Why don't you just leave 'em with me.
阿奇医生和我明天要做食管切除手术
Dr. Archer and I are performing an esophagectomy tomorrow.
我会把钥匙给她
I'll make sure she gets the keys
我还会跟她说是你 乔尔
and I'll make sure that you, Joel,
-找到的 -谢谢
- get the credit. - Thanks.
嗯 对了
Yeah. You know what? Um...
你是在哪找到的 她之前在到处找
Where'd they turn up? She was looking all over for 'em.
3号♥超声波仪器
Sonogram 3.
在楼上
Upstairs?
-是的 -什么时候
- Yes. - What time?
9点25
925.
我知道是因为布莱恩医生订了那间病房♥...
I know because the room was booked for Dr. Brian--
谢谢
Thank you.
凯文
So, Kevin?
我知道 我怎么跟你说的
I know, what'd I tell you?
不是 你跟我说他让你想起了我
No, you told me he reminded you of me.
那可是蓝眼睛白人男孩啊 马科斯
That's a blue-eyed white boy up there, Marcos.
我是说性格像
I meant personality-wise.
你不喜欢他
You don't like him?
我...那还不至于
I-- I wouldn't go that far.
我们得先看看内♥裤♥里的东西再说
We gotta see what's under those shorts first.
你想邀请他回去
You wanna invite him back?
你觉得我是这么想的吗
Uh... is that what you thought I meant?
我只是想帮你
I'm just trying to help you
装满你那落满灰尘的纸箱子
fill up that dusty-ass cardboard box of yours.
要是尴尬呢
What if it's awkward?
那我们就说出来
We talk about it.
要是我们其中一个喜欢他
What if... one of us likes it... him...
多过喜欢对方呢
more than the other?
我们就说出来
We talk about it.
要是你们俩有一样的怪癖 我没有呢
What if you're both into more kinky shit than me?
我们就说出来
We talk about it.
但有一条要先说明
Only one rule that matters:
要是我们说不出来的话 就马上停止
we stop being able to talk about it, we stop doing it.
-这是什么 -我们家的地址啊
- What's this? - Our address.
喜欢他吗 那就去把他拿下
You want him? Go get him.
你今晚的一些选择非常棒 丽萨 我很高兴
You've made some excellent choices tonight, Lisa. I'm encouraged.
但我还是要撤掉你现任的首席财务官
Though I am gonna push back on that CFO of yours,
卡西迪·巴雷特
Cassidy Barrett.
卡西迪和我都认为
It was Cassidy's impression, as well as mine,
我今晚把她带过来
that she was brought here tonight
是帮我做决定的
to assist me in my decision making,
不是让她来面试的
not for an audition.
认为是很主观的
Impressions are subjective.
我注意到
It's come to my attention
你把她视作朋友
that you consider this woman to be a friend.
视作家人 我说对了吗
Like family, I believe?
是的
Yes.
我们在本科的时候就认识对方
We've known each other since undergrad.
这本身就带来一系列问题了
Well, that comes with its own set of problems.
如果她走人
If she goes...
我也不干了
I go.
你决定
Your call.
接着说
剧集 | 假如 | 导航列表