剧集 | 假如 | 导航列表
Don't worry, Doctor, we're going to report this.
她来了
There she is.
婊♥子♥
怎么了 你们觉得是我♥干♥的吗
What? You think I did that?
关于安妮·蒙哥马利 你究竟知道多少
What do you really know about Anne Montgomery?
安妮机智 无畏
Anne's whip-smart, fearless,
对人们的内在价值具有惊人的洞察力
has uncanny instincts about people's intrinsic value.
-显而易见 -我知道她是什么样的人
- Obviously-- - I know what she's like,
我是在问究竟有没有人知道她的底细
I'm asking if anyone really knows who she is.
知道她来自何方 事业如何起步的可靠消息
Verifiable data about where she came from, how she got her start.
为什么要问这个
Why does it matter?
因为如果艾米艮是由黑帮
Because if Emigen was funded by, I don't know, mob money
或是塔♥利♥班♥组织资助的 我就有知情权
or the Taliban, I'd like to know.
我听说到的安妮发家史
Most of what I've heard about Anne's origins is...
大部分都很模糊 也没那么邪恶
far more vague and far less sinister.
大多都是网络传言 坊间故事
Mostly cyber folklore.
但显然大多数网络谣言
Apparently, most of the online rumors
都是她的私密博客发布传播的
were spread by her very own bots.
我说的这个可不是
Not this one.
几年前 盖奇
Years ago, Gage had drinks
和伦敦银行的退休行长喝酒
with the retiring director at the Bank of London.
她在他手下做了一个夏季
She clerked under him for a summer,
他就给她提供了全职岗位
and he offered her a full-time position.
但她没接受那份工作
But she didn't take the job?
因为一位私人跨国投资者先找到了她
Apparently, a private multinational investor got hold of her first.
是谁
Who?
故事就到此为止
That's as far as the story goes.
坦白来讲 你似乎把精力集中在了
You seem to be focusing your energy
一些无关紧要的事情上
on something that's, frankly, irrelevant.
多谢提醒 艾弗里
Thank you for the advice, Avery.
我会精力集中做我认为合适的事
I will focus my energy where I see fit.
你认为合适的事
Where you see fit?
还是卡西迪认为合适的事
Or where Cassidy sees fit?
丽萨 你为什么还要
Lisa, why are you in touch with someone
和公然偷你钱的人保持联♥系♥
who blatantly stole from you?
因为她没有偷我的钱
Because she didn't steal for me.
丽萨 她当着我的面承认的
Lisa, she admitted it right to my face,
甚至还把钱还了回来
even paid the money back.
把钱还回来的是我
I paid the money back.
-为什么 -安妮从第一天起就想解雇卡西迪
- Why? - Anne wanted Cassidy gone from day one.
我认为我知道原因
I think I know why.
她猜得很对
She correctly predicted that
卡西迪永远只会忠于我 而非她
Cassidy would always be loyal to me, not her,
这也是她欣然同意让我雇用你的原因
which is also why she readily agreed to let me hire you.
到了紧要关头
When push comes to shove,
她指望着你优先选择与她结盟 而非我
she's banking that you'll ally yourself with her above me.
如果我忠于安妮
If my loyalty lay with Anne...
那我只要告诉她
I could have easily told her
我看到今天早上卡西迪的那通电♥话♥就好
I saw that call come from Cassidy this morning.
但我告诉了你
I told you instead.
丹尼 丹尼 等一下
Danny? Danny, hold up a second.
你有什么事 鲁伊斯
What do you want, Ruiz?
我刚听说你让法官
I just heard you asked the judge
推迟了赫克托·门多萨的听证会
to push the Hector Mendoza hearing.
是的 抱歉
Yeah, sorry.
政♥府♥向我施加的案件工作量
Government's dropped a caseload
像航♥空♥母舰一样大
the size of an aircraft carrier on my plate.
这是赫克托的第三次延期了
This is Hector's third stay.
你没看到他的妻子和孩子在法庭上
Did you not see his wife and children in that courtroom,
害怕他们家唯一的经济支柱会被驱逐出境
terrified their sole breadwinner's going to be deported?
害怕他们自己也会被驱逐出境吗
Maybe them too?
只推迟了九天 别担心
It's only nine days. Don't worry,
你的当事人会得到公正的听证会
your client's gonna get a fair hearing.
在监狱再待九天
Nine more days in jail
公♥寓♥那边就要把赫克托的家人扫地出门了
and Hector's family is gonna be evicted from their apartment.
也许他们能在墨西哥找个好住处
Maybe they'll find affordable housing in Mexico.
你是个没心肝的混♥蛋♥ 丹尼
You're a heartless prick, Danny.
没心肝总好过无能 成熟点吧 小马科斯
Better heartless than feckless. Grow up, little Marcos.
刚离开雾港 前往巴克海滩
过来用你的企鹅装换生日装吗
抱歉 它很亲人
Sorry about that. He's very friendly.
没关系
It's okay.
-肖恩·多诺万 -是我
- Sean Donovan? - Yes.
我是陈警探 旧金山警局 我能进来吗
I'm Detective Chan, SFPD. May I come in?
当然 抱歉家里很乱
Sure. Sorry about the mess.
我们刚搬进来 去吧 卡斯特罗
We're still moving in. Go on, Castro!
你是否认识一位叫玛德琳·卡特的女士
How well did you know a woman named Madeline Carter?
麦迪
Maddie?
我是她高中时的男友
I was her high school boyfriend.
毕业后我们约会了几年
We dated for a few years after that.
等等 你用了过去时
Wait, you said how well did I know her.
很抱歉通知你 玛德琳上个月去世了
I'm sorry to inform you, Madeline passed away last month.
什么
What?
-怎么死的 -海♥洛♥因♥吸食过量
- How? - Heroin overdose.
我们花了几周做毒理测试 找寻亲人
Took a few weeks to run her labs and prints, locate next of kin.
麦迪是由祖母在斯托克顿养大
Well, Maddie was raised by her grandma in Stockton.
她祖母也去世了
Also deceased.
终于找到一个在旗杆镇表亲
Finally tracked down a cousin in Flagstaff.
他们正在安排她的后事
They're making arrangements to collect her remains.
我能帮忙吗
How can I help?
我们只想结案前理清所有事实
We're just tying up loose ends before closing out the case.
根据电♥话♥记录 她死亡当晚
According to phone records, you were the last person
你是她联♥系♥的最后一个人
she reached out to the night she died.
-是吗 -你不记得她给你打电♥话♥吗
- I was? - You don't remember hearing from her?
我...
I...
我和妻子在一起 没有接电♥话♥
was with my wife, I didn't answer the call.
她没留言吗
She didn't leave a message?
没有
No.
别太自责
Don't beat yourself up.
多数时候 无法预测这样的姑娘
Most of the time, there's no telling when or how
会在何处出何种问题
it goes wrong for girls like that.
想要改变现状更是难上加难
Twice as hard to fix it.
如果你有其他信息
In case you need to reach out.
肖恩 你回来了吗
Sean, you back?
你已经到家了
You're home already.
快告诉我你不是因为笔试没过才沉着个脸
Please tell me it's not because you failed the written test.
不是
It's not.
你通过了
You passed?
太棒了
That's amazing.
-安妮对你的消息有何反应 -有点太好了
- How did Anne respond to your news? - A little too well.
她想让我参加今晚的厄运军团晚宴
She wants me at this insane Legion of Doom dinner
他们要讨论和计划人类未来的命运
where they all plot and plan the future of humanity tonight.
别担心 你不用去
Don't worry, you're off the hook.
不 带我去吧
No, take me with you.
真的吗
Really?
好的
Okay.
莱昂内尔来电
凯文来电
我猜蜜月期结束了
I guess this means the honeymoon is over.
蜜月
Honeymoon?
我以为咱俩未来很美好呢
Thought you and I really had a future ahead of us.
养两只法斗
Couple of French bulldogs,
领养几个孩子 在棕榈沙漠买♥♥个度假房♥
handful of gaybies, second house in Palm Desert.
上次我们见面时 我还装成你的妻子呢
Last time I saw you, I was pretending to be your wife.
我猜你要嫁的男人
So the man I assume you will one day marry
可以把房♥子卖♥♥了什么的
can sell the house or something.
-抱歉 我... -醉了
- Sorry, I'm... - Buzzed.
很明显
Obviously.
你在这多久了
How long have you been here?
太久了
Too long.
你家男人呢
Where's your man?
和他的男人在一起
With his man.
前任男友 随便吧
Former man, whatever.
剧集 | 假如 | 导航列表