剧集 | 假如 | 导航列表
天啊 谢了
Oh, my God. Thank you.
我喘不过气了
I need to get some air.
所有人 你们知道该怎么做
Everybody, you know the drill.
我们是狼 强大的狼
We are the wolves The mighty, mighty wolves.
我们是狼 强大的狼
We are the wolves The mighty, mighty wolves
我们志在必得
We're in it to win it
我们永不言败
We'll fight it till we get it.
我们志在必得 我们永不言败
We're in it to win it We'll fight it till we get it.
我们说橙色 你说黑色
We say orange, you say black.
橙色
Orange!
黑色
Black!
橙色...
Orange...
你的兽♥性♥暴露了
There's that animal aggression?
当心了 肖恩
Careful, Sean.
冲啊 兄弟们
Let's go, pack!
冲啊 兄弟们
Let's go, pack!
快
Quick.
跟我来
Come with me.
还记得这里吗
Remember this place?
我们曾经在这玩的很开心呢 不是吗
We sure had some fun in here, didn't we?
这不是真的
This isn't happening.
你总是这么神经紧绷
And you were always so nervous.
弄得像是在设备间上你女朋友
Like breaking into the equipment room to fuck your girlfriend
是你能想到的最糟的事情一样
was the worst thing you could imagine doing.
短短几年后
Then a few short years later...
你又用棒球棍把一个人的骨头打得粉碎
you smashed in a man's skull with a baseball bat.
现在
Now...
七年后
seven years later...
我也死了
I'm dead, too.
对不起 麦迪
I'm sorry, Maddie.
-非常抱歉 -别说对不起
- I'm so sorry. - Don't be sorry.
比起你这样的人生 我更愿意过我自己的
I'd rather be me than you.
一直在逃避
Always running.
逃避
Running.
逃避
Running.
求你了 放过我吧
Please, just leave me alone.
要想放过你
There's only one way...
只有一种可能 肖恩
that can happen, Sean.
麦迪
Maddie?
你是在跟麦迪说话吗
Were you just talking to Maddie?
我听见你叫她的名字了 哥们
I heard you say her name, dude.
肖恩 你没事吧
Sean, are you okay?
不 这个人绝对不正常
No, this man is definitely not okay.
但是我拍到了他的获奖级别的视频
But I got some award-worthy footage of him--
-肖恩 -住手
- Hey, Sean! - Stop!
求你了 肖恩 住手
Please, Sean, stop!
怎么了
What happened?
-肖恩 兄弟 -看着我
- Sean! Bro! - Look at me!
你怎么了 肖恩 呼吸
What is wrong with you? Sean, breathe.
-带我离开这 -好的
- Get me out of here. - Okay.
有我们呢 走吧
We got you. Come on.
我又没做错什么
What the fuck did I do?
安妮
Anne?
我们第一次见面的时候 你解读我的方式
The way you read me when we first met...
猜测肖恩是我的软肋
assuming Sean was my weakness...
尽管我当时很想恨你
as much as I wanted to hate you
因为你那晚对我的婚姻造成的影响
for what that night did to my marriage...
但最后 这确实让我们变得更坚强 所以
in the end, it actually made us stronger, so...
我想 某种程度上我还要感谢你
I guess in a way I wanna thank you for that.
那天晚上有些事情应该让你知道
There's something you should know about that night.
我们并没有发♥生♥关♥系♥
We didn't sleep together.
什么
What?
我并没有跟你丈夫上♥床♥
I didn't have sex with your husband.
我不...
I don't...
那发生了什么
Then what did happen?
你把注意力放在你的演讲上吧
You should focus on your presentation.
我希望明天
I expect tomorrow will be
是启迪的一天
a very revealing day.
所有的一切
All around.
开门
Open up!
让她收手
Make her stop.
-你能做到 她听你的 -请进 肖恩
- You can do it, I know she listens to you. - Come in, Sean.
她给斯托克顿警局打了电♥话♥ 你得帮我
She called the Stockton police! You have to help me!
拜托 我求你了
Please, I'm begging you!
唯一能帮你的人
The only person that can
就是这个案子的责任人
help you is the one responsible for the crime.
不是我 也不是安妮
It isn't me or Anne.
-是你 -你不明白
- That's you. - You don't understand.
我比你想象得还明白
I understand better than you think.
这么多年来 你一直告诉自己
All these years you've been telling yourself what you did,
你的所作所为都是迫不得已
you did because you had to.
你没有别的办法
That you didn't have a choice.
坐下
Sit down.
男人为了保护自己所爱的人什么事都做得出来
A man will do terrible things to protect the ones he loves.
当他来不及
And even worse...
挽救他们的时候更为严重
when he's too late to save them.
我有过一个女儿
I had a daughter.
有人伤害了她
Someone hurt her.
我女儿试图忍♥受的痛苦
The pain my daughter tried to live with
超出了她能承受的极限
was more than she could bear.
她了断自己生命的时候才刚进入青春期
She was barely a teenager when she took her own life.
所以那个害死了我女儿的人
So the man who hurt her...
我弄死了他
I took his.
我杀了这个人之后
After I killed this man,
我径直走到警♥察♥局去
I walked straight into the police station,
向我的上级自首了
turned myself in to my own supervisor.
-你是个警♥察♥ -悬案警探
- You were a cop? - Cold case detective.
服役11年
Eleven years on the force.
我见过自责对人的影响
I've seen what guilt can do to people.
我能看出来它正在影响你
I see what it's doing to you.
无论我们这辈子选择走哪条路 或好或坏
No matter what path we choose in life, good or bad...
总会让我们走向命定的结局
It always leads us right where we deserve to be.
你进监狱了
You went to prison.
20年
Twenty years...
很难熬
hard time.
那些日子 我过得无怨无悔
And I served every one of those days without regret.
肖恩
Sean...
为自己的所作所为承担责任的人
a man who takes responsibility for the things he's done...
不用躲在黑暗里
doesn't have to hide in the darkness.
他也不会让心爱的女人
And he doesn't drag the woman he loves
跟他一起笼罩在黑暗里
into that darkness with him.
可怜的肖恩
Poor Sean.
他真的很难熬
He's really going through something.
是的
Yeah.
如果太纠结过去
When you look too close at the past,
有时候会不喜欢自己所面对的
sometimes you don't like what you see.
很遗憾你父亲让你失望了
I'm sorry your father let you down.
又一次
Again.
不用遗憾 好吗
Don't be. Okay?
在我看来
The way I see it...
因为他 我要为孩子做世界上最好的爸爸
that man is the reason why I'm gonna be the best dad to our kid.
不过 算是众多原因之一
One of the reasons, anyway.
其它的呢
What are the others?
你 我们共同的生活
You, our life together.
我很感激我父亲然让我知道了
I'm grateful to my father for showing me how important it is
对自己爱的人好 照顾他们 有多重要
to be good to the people you love, take care of them.
这个时候了会是谁
Who the hell could that be at this hour?
太晚了 别开门
It's late. Don't answer.
没准是肖恩
It could be Sean.
肖恩 宝贝
Sean? Babe---
剧集 | 假如 | 导航列表