剧集 | 假如 | 导航列表
Exactly.
保留精彩的瞬间嘛
Canned enlightenment.
那时我意识到
That's when I realized
我花太多精力在维持这种完美的生活上了
I was so busy curating this perfect life
但忘了该怎么享受它
that I'd forgotten how to actually live it.
所以... 我走了
So... I left.
你走了
You left?
直接就下山了
Walked straight down the mountain.
一步不停地冲到了机场
Didn't stop till I got to the airport.
我到家后 我已经不满足于赚钱了
When I got home, making money wasn't enough anymore.
我更想做些有意义的事
I wanted to try making meaning instead.
随时可以买♥♥单 不急
Whenever you're ready, no rush.
我的公♥司♥ 我请客
My company, my treat.
多亏了你 我现在才能付得起这顿饭
Thanks to you, I can finally afford it.
你说了算
You're the boss.
那我叫个车吧
I'll call us a Lyft.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
这真的很厉害
That was really something.
我看见你和你太太
Seeing you and your wife
跟重磅人物[击球手]推杯换盏 相谈甚欢
caught up with all those heavy hitters last night.
你应该懂我这个棒球暗喻吧
Not that you don't know your way around a baseball metaphor.
你来找我♥干♥什么 麦迪
What's this all about, Maddie?
你觉得是干什么
What do you think it's about?
你知道我心里总有一块柔软的地方留给你
Look, you know I've always had a soft spot for you.
是啊
Yeah.
也有一个硬的部位
A hard one too.
那是上辈子的事情了
That was a lifetime ago.
我一直在努力摆脱过去的我们
I've worked hard to move on from the people we used to be,
艾弗里
车来了 你去哪了
包括分开的我们 在一起的我们
both alone and as a couple.
-还有... -肖恩
- And-- - Sean.
我没想让你回到我身边
I don't want you back.
一名当地男子遭莫名毒打至重伤
我就想要钱
I want money.
要多少
How much?
报纸后面写的有
There's a number on the back.
5万
我没有那么多钱
I don't have that kind of money.
你太太有啊
Your wife does.
天啊 麦迪 你怎么变成这样了
Jesus, Maddie, what the hell happened to you?
你以前很...
You used to be so--
软弱吗
Weak?
不是只有你一个人对未来有规划的 肖恩
You're not the only one with plans for the future, Sean.
所以除非你想让我把你
So unless you want me to royally fuck yours
和爱因斯坦小姐的未来搅得一团糟
and little Miss Einstein's up...
你会想办法弄到钱的
you'll figure it out.
要知道在国际市场预测的影响下
Note that the last six quarters are all safely in line
过去六个季度依然井然有序
with global market projections,
尽管资金的资产周转率很高
even with the fund's high rate of asset turnover.
我们今年的重大举动都已经无声无息地进行了
And all our major moves for the year were quietly executed
因为媒体的关注点都在我的新书上
while the media focused on my latest book.
那这一块就没什么值得关注的了
Nothing to see here, folks.
一切如常 利亚姆
As per usual, Liam.
我们总能放一些闪光弹来分散大众的注意
Can always count on a shiny object to distract the masses.
还有谁能成为一个比安妮·蒙哥马利更耀眼的闪光弹呢
And who makes for a shinier object than Anne Montgomery?
乐意为您效劳
I aim to please.
如果没别的事了...
If there's nothing else...
倒真有件事
There is.
我很好奇你怎么会公开地
I'm curious about your public show of interest
对那个生物科技小公♥司♥表现出兴趣呢
in this nothing biotech startup,
艾米艮分子测序公♥司♥
Emigen Molecular Sequencing.
纯粹是个人兴趣
My interest is strictly personal.
你没有任何风险
You have zero exposure.
这也让我感到好奇
Which is what has me curious.
我们战略合作不包括告诉你
Our strategic arrangement does not require me to notify you
我的所有独♥立♥投资
of every independent investment I make.
没有我 你根本没钱投资
Without me, you would have no money to invest.
这个公♥司♥根本不值得投资 太相形见绌
It's a dog of a company and it sticks out like a sore thumb.
取消投资 风险太大了
Dump it. There's too much at stake.
如果目标是保持低调
If the goal is not to raise eyebrows,
我武断地将钱投入一家没有前景的公♥司♥
me arbitrarily taking a wrecking ball to my own investment
自毁前程 这根本说不通
in a dog company is counterintuitive.
我向你保证 风险完全是短期的
I assure you, my stake here is entirely short-term.
我记住你的话了 安妮
I'll hold you to that, Annie.
蒙哥马利风投金融集团
断开连接
你在玩一场危险的边缘政策游戏
That's a precarious game of brinksmanship you're playing.
利亚姆是个穿着华冠丽服的罪犯
Liam is an expensively-dressed criminal.
仅此而已
Nothing more.
尽管你比他聪明
The fact that you're smarter than he is
他依然很危险
doesn't make him any less dangerous.
我知道自己在干什么
I know what I'm doing.
真美
It's stunning.
独一无二
One-of-a-kind.
这太容易被识破了
It's painfully transparent.
我开始怀疑自己是否高估了那女孩的价值
I'm beginning to wonder if I've overestimated that girl's value.
利亚姆也许对你也有同样的顾虑
Something Liam may well be wondering about you.
旧金山消防局
招生培训机构
要塞公园
安吉拉
第一天怎么样
打开
中尉把我们折腾死了
今晚和肖恩一起学习 晚点回家
中尉说什么了
Lieutenant say anything?
安吉拉
我也是
老天 霍尔这人可不好糊弄
Man, Hall's bullshit meter is finely-tuned.
我试图说服她 但她看上去
I tried to sell it, but she seems
像是需要医生出具病假条的人
the type who might want a note from the doctor.
我们刚好认识一位医生
I think we know one.
我去搞定
I'm on it.
麦迪那边是什么情况
What happened with Maddie?
如果她说了什么 我得知道
If she said something, I need to know.
她想要5万封口费
She wants 50 grand to stay quiet.
一名当地男子遭莫名毒打至重伤
不不不
No! No! No!
臭婊♥子♥
Son of a bitch!
-她给你多久时间 -明早
- How long did she give you? - Till tomorrow morning.
她接受分期付款吗
She taking it in installments?
那就不是勒索了
That's not how blackmail works.
真操蛋
Fuck, man.
我不能进监狱 不能
I can't go to jail, I can't.
-我快有孩子了 -你不会进监狱的
- I have a kid on the way. - You're not going to jail.
你到那的时候她已经走了
She was gone by the time you got there.
而且我肯定不会跟别人说什么
And I sure as hell would never say anything to anybody.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
第二阶段临床试验候选人
丽萨
Lisa?
那是什么
What's that?
你和蒙哥马利的新执行合同
Your new executive contract with Montgomery.
我知道 比不上我之前给你支票那么爽
I know, not nearly as fun as the check I dropped on you earlier,
但是必经之路
but a necessary evil.
不着急 你签个名
No rush, just need you
走的时候顺便放我桌上就行
to sign and leave it on my desk when you go.
没问题
Yeah, sure.
我能问个私人问题吗
Can I ask you a personal question?
问
Sure.
那个
That...
你提到的风情万种的冰岛未婚妻
obscenely beautiful Icelandic fiancee you mentioned,
你俩为什么没成
why didn't it work between you two?
因为向她求婚的男人
Because the guy who asked her
没有从乞力马扎罗山上下来
to marry him never came down from Kilimanjaro.
人们总说改变是好事
People always say change is good.
他们从不提过程有多痛苦
They never tell you how painful it can be.
好了 这是还你家人的支票 已签字盖章
Okay, here are the checks to pay back your family, signed and sealed.
你七点不是要参加每周一次的家庭聚会吗
Isn't that weekly dinner thing that you have at seven?
该死
剧集 | 假如 | 导航列表