剧集 | 假如 | 导航列表
or myself.
那你打算怎么做
What do you propose to do instead?
我想怎么做就怎么做
Whatever I want.
我有钱
I'm rich.
你这人本事很大 玛德琳
You are many things, Madeline.
但是没钱
Rich isn't one of them.
你真的确定这就是你想做的选择吗
Are you absolutely certain this is the choice you want to make?
对于一个聪明女人来说
You know, for a smart lady,
你反应够慢的
you catch on real slow.
那我想在分道扬镳之前 把你带去派对的东西
Well, then I'd like to return everything you brought to the party
都还给你
before parting ways.
你知道什么是退化器官吗
Do you know what a vestigial organ is?
不知道 也不想知道
Don't know, don't give a shit.
它是进化留下的残迹
It's a relic of evolution.
就拿阑尾来说吧
Take the appendix.
不过是个病发时会危及主人性命的无用器官
A useless organ with a nasty habit of killing its host.
幸亏
Luckily...
割了它也没什么损害
It can be excised without consequence.
当一样东西失去用途时
When something lacks purpose...
即使消失了也没必要去想念它
There's no need to miss it when it's gone.
告诉我 麦迪
Tell me, Maddie.
你消失的时候会有人想念你吗
Is there anyone who will miss you when you're gone?
还是说只有肖恩那样见到你消失才会松口气的人
Or simply those like Sean who will be relieved to see you go.
从我面前滚开
Get the hell away from me.
再见 玛德琳
Goodbye, Madeline.
-我不知道你会这么早回来 -我也没想到
- Didn't know you'd be home so early. - Neither did I.
今早有人从艾米艮窃取了五万元
Fifty thousand dollars was stolen from Emigen this morning.
我去
Holy shit.
-谁干的 -卡西迪已故的阿姨
- By who? - Cassidy's dead aunt.
支票是用她的身份证和银行账户兑的
The check was cashed using her ID and bank account.
你觉得和卡西迪有关吗 真是荒唐
You think Cassidy was involved? That's ridiculous.
我知道荒唐
I know that.
你也知道
You know that.
但我不能让想栽赃卡西迪的人知道
I just can't let whoever's trying to frame Cassidy know that.
支票是谁开的
Who wrote the check?
那张支票来自艾弗里的支票簿
It came from Avery's checkbook,
但不是他开的
but he didn't write it.
是安妮干的
Anne did.
这是那个碎掉的花瓶吗
Is this the broken vase?
不再是了
Not anymore.
现在变成相框了
Now it's a picture frame.
我想让你看见 什么都不曾破碎过
I was trying to show you that nothing's ever really broken.
来
Here.
挑一张
Pick one.
这些照片上都是我们过去的样子
These are all pictures of who we used to be...
不是现在的样子了
not who we are.
我们该走了
We should get going.
我跟马科斯说我们会早到帮忙打点
I told Marcos we'd get there early to help set up.
丽萨 我们得谈谈这件事
Lisa, we have to talk about this.
不了
No.
我们得去扮演天作之合了
We have to go pretend to be the perfect couple.
这是你擅长的
Your specialty.
今晚 我希望你们别把自己当成演员
Tonight, I don't want you all to think of yourselves as actors,
而是完美家庭的典范
but as exemplars of domestic perfection.
想象这就是你家屋子
Imagine that this is your house,
你最精彩的生活
your best life.
当你们演自己的场景时
And as you play out your scenes,
观众会从一间屋逛到另一间
our audiences will wander freely from room to room,
这些面具将让他们
these masks allowing them the...
拥有隐身的错觉
illusion of invisibility,
享受窥人隐私的禁忌之乐
the forbidden pleasures of voyeurism.
他们将会是你们的上帝
They will be your gods,
审视着你们的一举一动 所以
judging your every move, so...
别搞砸了
don't fuck up.
-有问题吗 -所以你在抄袭《不眠之夜》
- Questions? - So you're copying Sleep No More.
不 亲爱的 是《不眠之夜》抄袭了我
No, honey, Sleep No More copied me.
有点有价值的问题没
Any good questions?
有 为什么把这里布置成圣诞场景
Yeah. Why is it Christmas in here?
非常高兴你这么问
So very glad you asked.
你们的每个表演片段
Each of your vignettes will play out against
都会在一个值得欢庆的设定里展开
a joyous celebratory setting.
像是感恩节 结婚纪念日
Thanksgiving, wedding anniversary,
国♥庆♥节 孩子降生
Fourth of July, new baby.
今晚 大家一起
Tonight, together,
在这间屋子上演我们自己的生命循环
we make this house our very own circle of life.
-每个人都清楚自己的任务了吗 -清楚了
- Everyone clear on the mission? - Yeah.
国♥庆♥泳池派对组 你们的戏服在现场备好了
Fourth of July pool party, your wardrobe awaits on set.
多元文化感恩节派对组 你们看起来棒极了
Multicultural Thanksgiving party, you all look great.
祝演出成功
Break legs!
怎么这副表情
Why the face?
是那位正人君子招供了吗
Did Mr. Wonderful confess?
不是
No.
他没有
He didn't.
准备好与我共同出演模范夫妻了吗 老婆
Ready for our night of holy matrimony, wife?
唤起你曾经对我的期待了是吗
Shades of what might have been, huh?
我们就约过一次会
Aw, you know we only went on one date.
开胃菜都没端上来 我就知道你是基佬了
I knew you were gay before the appetizers came out.
那你为什么不说出来
Why didn't you say something?
你的秘密不该由我戳穿
Not my secret to tell.
请吧
Shall we?
要吃玉米面包吗
Would you like cornbread?
能把肉汁碗递给我吗
Hey, can you hand me that gravy bowl
我好把假肉汁涂到可口的假土豆上
so I can pour the fake gravy over these delicious fake potatoes?
这部分是我最喜欢的
This is my favorite part.
基因检测结果已出
与父亲基因样本相似度为99.9%
基因序列检测器上传结果了
The DNA sequencer uploaded your results.
痛快点告诉我吧
Rip it off like a Band-Aid.
和你交给我的父亲样本
There's a 99.9% likelihood
有99.9%的相似度
that the sample you gave me came from the father.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
没有什么比与好友共进晚餐
nothing like a dinner with friends
更能让屋子充满家的味道了
to make a house feel like a home.
莱昂内尔要想让我服服帖帖地和你弟过家家
If Lionel expected me to convincingly shack up with your brother,
就该花钱买♥♥真香槟
you'd think he'd have sprung for some real champagne.
眼神直勾勾的那个人 你最好是在看
Stare bear, you better be checking out
这里的不锈钢新器具
these new stainless steel appliances.
亨利 天呐
Henry, oh, my God.
我的老天
Jesus.
怎么了
What is wrong?
跟我来
Come with me.
再来点儿
More.
丽萨 我是你的死党
Lisa, I am the Ron to your Harry,
你最好的朋友
the Miranda to your Carrie.
到底怎么了
What is it?
也许我们应该等到...
Maybe we should just table this until...
在办公室时再说这件事
we're in the office.
你看看周围 我们就在办公室里
I mean, look around. We're in an office.
我们一直都在工作状态
We're always in an office.
所以我们的伙伴关系才会长长久久 硕果累累
Hence our long, fruitful,
但有人也会说我们的关系不太健康 不分彼此
some might say unhealthily boundary-free partnership.
情况到底有多糟
How bad could it be?
有人陷害你偷了支票
You're being framed for stealing that check.
靠
Fuck.
我就知道
I knew it.
那个混♥蛋♥
That piece of shit.
我觉得不是艾弗里干的
I don't think it's Avery.
还能有谁
Who else could it be?
安妮
Anne.
她从投资那天起 就盯上你了
There has been a target on your back since the day she bought in.
除了崇拜那个女人 我还对她做过什么
What have I ever done besides idolize that woman?
不关你的事 是关于...
剧集 | 假如 | 导航列表