剧集 | 假如 | 导航列表
你也许可以考虑穿点
You might want to consider wearing something
别太商务 而是更加
a little less business-y and a little more--
-卑微的 -别天真了 我们付不起的
- Demeaning? - Don't be naive. We can't afford it.
狗遛了 垃圾袋系好了 碗盘洗完了
Dog's walked, garbage curbed, dishes done...
可以睡觉了吗 还是你要继续
Okay to come to bed or you need to keep going?
肖恩为什么没有双胞胎兄弟
Why couldn't Sean have a twin
喜欢一个工作狂 《堡垒之夜》狂热爱好者
who's into a work-obsessed Fortnite enthusiast,
能逼出她20岁的阴暗面呢
pushing the dark side of her 20s?
你只会伤了他的心 卡西迪
You'd only break his heart, Cassidy.
在伤了他的蛋之前
Not before breaking his balls.
别让她太晚睡觉了 罗密欧
Don't keep her up too late, Romeo.
她还要去打败一头厌女巨龙呢
She's got a misogynist dragon to slay.
天哪
Oh... my God.
*你是*
*You are*
*我的火焰*
*My fire*
*我唯一的欲望*
*The one desire*
*相信我 当我说*
*Believe When I say*
*我希望像那样*
*I want it that way*
这你到底是怎么穿上的
How did you even get that on?
准备好带帅哥回家了吗
You ready to bring some sexy back?
那是另一个
That's the wrong...
男孩乐队和歌♥手
boy band and singer.
过来
Come here.
之前厨房♥发生的事
You and Angela settle
你跟安吉拉都谈妥了吗
whatever was going on in the kitchen earlier?
对 她是在跟一个同事处理感情问题
Yeah. She's just working through an issue with a co-worker
需要把一些心事说出来
and needed to get some of it off her chest.
她高中就跟陶德结婚了
Well, she's been married to Todd since high school.
如果安吉拉维持了那么久
If Angela can make that work,
不管这是什么情况 都应该不成问题
whatever this is should be no problem.
还有什么
What else?
你担心公♥司♥的事吗
You worried about the company?
我只是不想让大家失望
I just don't wanna let everyone down.
特别是你
Least of all, you.
你做的什么事都不会让我失望的
Nothing you do could ever let me down.
都会好起来的
It's all gonna be okay.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为我们拥有彼此
Because we've got each other.
这个面露邪恶微笑的小鬼
This little munchkin with the devilish grin
是我的妹妹伊米莉亚
is my sister, Emilia.
这是我弟弟马科斯
That's my brother Marcos,
这个不幸带着厚厚三焦距眼镜的女孩是我
and the little girl with the unfortunate pair of trifocals is yours truly.
我们的妈妈以前常说
Our mother used to say,
我们三个人谁没想出的恶作剧
whatever mischief one of us didn't conjure up,
其他两个人都会补上
the other two would.
她说得对 我们
And she was right. We were...
长大时形影不离
inseparable growing up.
一 二 三
Uno, dos, tres.
三个好朋友
The three amigos.
但显然 我们讨论的
But obviously, it's not your real family
不是你真正的家人 对吗
we're talking about here, right?
我三岁的时候 亲生父母在大火中遇难
My birth parents were killed in a house fire when I was three.
我的保姆最后收养了我
My nanny ended up adopting me
让我不至于成为州政♥府♥监护的孤儿 所以...
so I wouldn't become a ward of the state, so...
对 那就是我真正的家人
yeah, this is my real family.
这是伊米莉亚和医院的病友蒂芙尼
Here's Emilia again with her hospital suitemate Tiffany.
两人都是八岁被诊断出有急性淋巴细胞白血病
Both were diagnosed with acute lymphocytic leukemia at age eight.
这是六个月的治疗后
This is six months into treatment.
如你们所见 蒂芙尼恢复得很好
As you can see, Tiffany is thriving...
而伊米莉亚
while Emilia...
依然病得很重
is struggling.
急性淋巴细胞白血病是可以被治愈的
Acute lymphocytic leukemia, is a curable disease.
设计来抵抗这种疾病的药物方案
The drug protocol designed to fight it
让90%的病人能够战胜病魔
produces a 90 percent survival rate.
不幸的是 有的孩子的免疫细胞检查点
Unfortunately, because of a genetic deviation
发生了遗传变异
in some children's immune cell checkpoints,
这种治疗对他们来说是无效的
the treatment is rendered ineffectual for them.
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you...*
我妹妹在离九岁生日仅剩六天的时候被病魔打败
My little sister lost her battle six days before her ninth birthday.
如果是我生病而不是她的话
If it were me who had gotten sick instead of her,
我们两个都能活着 而且
we'd likely both be alive, and...
我可能也就不会把这一辈子都花在这上面了
I might not have devoted my life to this cause.
我们在艾米艮的研究
What we're working towards at Emigen,
是针对每个人独特的免疫系统中的
is a customized map of the blockers and receptors
阻断剂和受体的定制地图
in every human being's unique immune system
这样医药公♥司♥就能完善药物成分
so that drug companies can optimize medications
治愈所有与危及生命的疾病作斗争的病人
to work on all patients battling a life-threatening disease...
而不只是那些幸运的人
not just the lucky ones.
这是
It's, um...
这是个令人印象非常深刻的展示
It's a very impressive presentation.
我可以诚实的说
I can honestly say with...
我这颗疲倦的心里的每一条纤维都觉得
every fiber of what some tell me is a very jaded heart...
没有任何事情会比投资你的公♥司♥让我更感到高兴
that nothing would make me happier than to invest in your company.
但是我发现你的游说中有个无法忽视的缺陷
But I see a flaw in your proposal that just can't be overlooked.
我怕大型制药公♥司♥会在我们合作之前
I'm afraid big pharma would drown us in litigation
就把我们送上法庭
before we even got in the game.
你妹妹的事我感到很遗憾
Hey, I'm sorry about your sister.
我真希望能帮到你
I, uh, I wish there was more I could do.
别人常这样对我说
Yeah, I get that a lot.
女士
Ma'am.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
酒保 来点便宜又湿润的东西如何
Hey, bartender, how about something cheap and wet?
你是想要还是想给
You asking or offering?
看起来什么样
What's it look like?
看起来你需要来个泡泡浴 喝杯黑咖啡
Looks like you could use a bubble bath and some black coffee.
因为这是
As it happens...
我们的特别一夜
that's our special tonight.
这是什么
What's this?
我定了一间房♥ 可以看到海湾大桥
I got us a room overlooking the Bay Bridge.
我们要庆祝
We're celebrating.
你怎么可能还没看明白
How is it possible that you're not...
现在是什么情况
reading this picture?
没有投资人会碰我
No investor will touch me,
我的员工即将失业
my staff is about to be unemployed.
你一辈子的积蓄和父母给我的贷款
Both your life savings and the loan my parents gave me
都蒸发了
has evaporated.
而我们不能
And we can't...
我们付不起可以看到海湾大桥房♥间的房♥费
We can't afford a room overlooking the Bay Bridge.
好了
Hey.
好了
Hey.
你没法把全世界的问题都解决完
You can't solve all the world's problems.
开公♥司♥时你就知道
You knew that going into this.
那是第一点
That's one.
第二 酒店房♥间是免费的
Two, the hotel room is free,
多亏一位好心的夜班经理
courtesy of one very cool night manager.
第三 如果你公♥司♥破产了
Three, if your company does go under,
你的员工们知道有这样的风险
your employees knew the risks
他们足够聪明 能够逢凶化吉
and they're all smart enough to land on their feet.
我们会还你父母借给我们的每一分钱
We're gonna pay back every cent your parents lent us.
如果有必要 我会抢银行的
I'll... rob a bank if I have to.
你会的 对吧
You would, wouldn't you?
4703号♥房♥间
Room 4703.
给我半个小时来打烊
Give me half an hour to shut the bar down.
反正这么大的雨也没人会出门
No one's coming out in this rain anyway.
-怎么样 -对不起
- Mm? - I'm sorry.
我爱你
I love you.
走吧
Get out of here.
最后一杯
Last call!
我要一杯杜松子马提尼
I'll have a gin martini.
加一个橄榄 极干
One olive, very dry.
剧集 | 假如 | 导航列表